IGNORED

Field trip to the Taco Tico Car Lot!

SamuraiKatz

While in Springdale late this morning for Thanksgiving at my parents, my dear partner and I decided to kill some time by cruising Joshie's Taco Tico car lot! There were a couple of nice cars. A snazzy red sports car and White Volvo station wagon. The rest of the cars pretty much looked like candidates for the demolition derby. Didn't pictures of the cars. I was too busy posing next to the signage painted on the building! After all, "It's all about the Taste!" Blek! (I might have a new career as prize presenter on the Price is Right though ;) )

joshcarlot.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Folks.

I'm am the photographer of the pic above, and Samuraikatz's partner.

Yeah, we had about an hour to kill before the turkey was to come out of the oven so we looked at each other and said, "Road Trip!" Told everyone we were headed to the Kum & Go (yes, that really is its name) for a coke, which we did do, then right up the road about a half mile to the lot. A beautiful day made for a nice picture. Ha! Oh, and Josh apparently likes to annoy the neighbors because music was blaring from loudspeaker even tho no one was there. Also, none of the restaurant fixtures had been removed so should this lot go toes up, he can always open The Duggar's Favorite Family Restaurant, Serving Up Helpin' Heaps of Tater Tot Casserole and Chickenetti!

Anyway, nice to meet y'all. Back to lurking....

LT

Green with fun field trip envy! I don't live near any kool fundies!

Hello, Folks.

Yeah, we had about an hour to kill before the turkey was to come out of the oven so we looked at each other and said, "Road Trip!" Told everyone we were headed to the Kum & Go (yes, that really is its name) for a coke, which we did do, then right up the road about a half mile to the lot. A beautiful day made for a nice picture. Ha! Oh, and Josh apparently likes to annoy the neighbors because music was blaring from loudspeaker even tho no one was there. Also, none of the restaurant fixtures had been removed so should this lot go toes up, he can always open The Duggar's Favorite Family Restaurant, Serving Up Helpin' Heaps of Tater Tot Casserole and Chickenetti!

LT

Hi, LT, and welcome!

Are you SERIOUS the restaurant fixtures are still there? After that episode where the entire Duggar family supposedly pitched in to renovate the place and remove all the restaurant stuff?! Man, that show is such a crock!!

Jealous that you both got to see the famous place. I suppose neither Josh, Anna nor the little ones were around?

What kind of music were they blasting? Was it classical? If it's secular they aren't supposed to listen to it according to Gothard.

Ummm.... I think it was some sort of praise and worship, vocals with light instrumentation. Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to what is was, just the fact that it was loud.

LT

The "Its all about the taste" needs to find its way into the LOL Duggars... where are the smarty-smarts??

Wow. Josh's carlot is all about the taste? The taste of what? The cars?

ChunkyBarbie, who is in your picture?

I don't know. I found it Photo Bucket.

Sorry.

I'm jealous, although I do have a photo of myself outside of Vitellos.

What is Vitellos?

Hello, Folks.

LT

I think we have further proof of Josh's laziness. Can you imagine if they did open a resturant? KFC, Five Guys, McDonalds and other fast food places would still have healthier meals!

The rest. where Bobbie Blake purportedly killed his wife.

Edited to add: It was taken a couple of years before the murder.

Ooooh! Thanks for the 411.

Can you guys please stop talking about the tico taco lot so frequently? Because there is NO place to get tacos nearby here and I ALWAYS want some when I read this.

Archived