IGNORED

Duggar World Tour

Kitten

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well coloring,head shape...It's really only Joshie's fat face that keeps them from looking more alike.YMMV.

:think: Cause she is a silly,immature twit of a woman child with nothing better to do who is being catered in her fame whore dominate genes by her family? Just a guess :whistle:

Is this Amy's myspace or why is she in every single photo?

It's a fan myspace and I believe they take photos from Amy's various social media accounts, among other places, hence her prominence.

I bet they are going to get canceled soon. Kate plus 8 got canceled not long after they took those expensive ass trips to Alaska and New Zeland.

I think there is the possibility that next season will be the last season, but I think the Duggars might be around for 2 years at most.

Why would TLC want to spend all that money ,much more then they spent on hate plus 8 even, on a show they are going to tank? that just does not make sense.They know something we don't about things happening in the family and want to keep the viewers hooked is more likely

http://www.myspace.com/487435635/photos/16973569

Lots of photos from the trip.Joy-Anna look Bizarre/creepy in the photo with her and Amy and Jinger because of the lighting i guess.

My Space? People still post on that sheeyat?

Please Boob, hand an Isreali one of your lame family photo tracts. Doooooo eeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

What if it is Jana in her missionary zeal that does it, or Jill with her enthusiasm to help as she knows it? Do you want them to get rough justice to?

What if it is Jana in her missionary zeal that does it, or Jill with her enthusiasm to help as she knows it? Do you want them to get rough justice to?

I've never seen either hand out tracts, other than when Gothard demanded it (ie. their own "mission" trips). Boob hands them out during the family trips. Smuggar may as well, but I haven't seen it. I think the wimmen are to be seen, not heard in those circumstances, unless they are addressing an all-female crowd.

Why would TLC want to spend all that money ,much more then they spent on hate plus 8 even, on a show they are going to tank?

Why would they send Khate and the 8 (plus Steve and Jamie) to New Zealand and Australia just before canceling? Why would they send the Roloffs to Europe and the Virgin Islands (twice, if I recall) just before canceling?

The big overseas trip is like the parting consolation gift they give out on game shows to the losers. At least, I hope that's what it means for the Duggars. Enough already...

I wonder how the Duggars, especially Joshie and Anna would do without the TLC money. I would be interesting to follow.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! OMG please keep JB away from the WALL!!!!

I now have this part of Pink Floyd's The Wall running through my head.

"We don't need no education

We dont need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone

Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall."

I don't understand. Can one of you please explain why doing this in Israel would be bad? I mean, I don't want their shit either, but why is it worse in Israel? Is it the social/cultural norms that they'd be stomping all over?

I wonder how the Duggars, especially Joshie and Anna would do without the TLC money. I would be interesting to follow.

I think they'd go bankrupt within a few months. The car lot is failing so badly and they don't have any other source of income whilst Anna continues to fire them out at lightning speed.

Maybe mint leaves are different for allergies than the mint flavor they put in chocolates???? which is probably the only mint that Amy has been exposed to.... I know it's all I've ever been around.

It could be a different form of mint. Or, she suddenly developed the allergy even after not eating mint in a very long time. That's how I found out I was allergic to aspirin- I'd taken aspirin before, but one day I took it and promptly had an asthma attack. Haven't touched the shit since.

I don't understand. Can one of you please explain why doing this in Israel would be bad? I mean, I don't want their shit either, but why is it worse in Israel? Is it the social/cultural norms that they'd be stomping all over?

ChickeyMonkey and tabitha2,

I really don't have a dog in this fight, as I don't watch 19K&C, but from what others have said, the sovereign state of Israel apparently has laws against proselytizing religions. Jana is an adult IIRC and responsible for her own actions.

If she/her parents/TLC handlers don't obey the laws of the land in which they are guests, then they should have to face consequences.

If she/her parents/TLC handlers claim they didn't know .... well, in USA, ignorance of the law is no excuse. I would guess it could be the same in Israel.

Step outside of the Duggar faniverse for a second. Israeli citizens and visitors live and play on some of the most disputed acreage in the world. The area is a historic hotbed of religion-related conflict (and some success in resolving conflicts). TPTB there have determined that order will best be kept by following certain rules, one of which is, "Don't proselytize your religion. Any religion."

So if (adorable, trapped) Jana proselytizes, she should face the consequences the same as if (repugnant, manipulative) Jimbob proselytizes, he should face the consequences.

Hope that helps. 8-)

I don't think they'll proselytize. TLC doesn't want trouble with Israel or US State Department. Everyone will stay within the law and customs of Israel.

Amy probably got fresh mint in local food, such as tabouleh, unless she was picking it and I don't see her sullying her hands picking it, unless by error. That she's never had fresh mint isn't suprising -- it's not an ingredient in TTC.

Maybe mint leaves are different for allergies than the mint flavor they put in chocolates???? which is probably the only mint that Amy has been exposed to.... I know it's all I've ever been around.

This is what I was thinking. The mint flavoring in toothpaste, candy, gum, etc is probably just an artificial flavoring. Or it could be a problem with dose, where a little bit is fine but big pieces of leaves are a problem for her.

Archived