IGNORED

Duggar World Tour

Kitten

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those photos are really bad. Especially Anna. Smuggar looks as fat as always and Michael.. he's a baby. But Mack is really a cute little girl. I didn't expected her to become so sweet during her first year!

Passport photos are always bad. At least none of them have the unfocused, "I can't believe they won't let me wear my glasses I am blind as a BAT" stare that is so oft commented on in mine.

Kind of sad that someone would steal their passports no matter what their reason.

I'm kind of sad for Anna, how could she know she'd get a fat husband (hint maybe having a longer engagement would have helped with that ;) )

Maybe serving fresh food (rather than Chicken-etti) would help too. But then, there are far worse things than to be married to an overweight husband. I imagine being married to an uneducated, fundie hick with a hugely inflated sense of entitlement would be pretty awful even if he was a healthy weight.

Maybe serving fresh food (rather than Chicken-etti) would help too. But then, there are far worse things than to be married to an overweight husband. I imagine being married to an uneducated, fundie hick with a hugely inflated sense of entitlement would be pretty awful even if he was a healthy weight.

well she knew all that before ;)

In one episode we saw her make "healthier" food which after plating she said: "hopefully this will be not too much calories" I was just O_o it ain't hard to figure out .....

I wonder how their passports came to be stolen? I'd be freaking out if someone stole my passport, it would be really easy to do identity theft with it.

I wonder how their passports came to be stolen? I'd be freaking out if someone stole my passport, it would be really easy to do identity theft with it.

I think most people would be upset. I wonder if someone just misplaced them, and theft was an easy excuse. :?

Well, Josh has a fb page for a few weeks now. He has about 25 friends and posts a lot of pics of Michael and all the places where they eat out.. and they eat out a lot!

Maybe that is why you have a short engagement so you can't notice flaws about someone. But all jokes aside its sad having a passport taken.

Damn you guys weren't kidding about him eating out all the time. Maybe he's trying to give Anna a break from the Chickenetti she must be busy taking care of Micheal and Mackenzie.

Mack is really growing like a weed! I lost interest in the Duggars' show awhile ago, so I haven't been keeping up with them like I used to. In fact I'd practically forgotten that J & A had another kid. :lol:

If Josh is this chunky less than three years into marriage what's he going to look like in another three? Maybe as they add more kids to the mix portion sizes will go down. I think that when it was just J & A initially they were making too much food, not knowing how to cook for a small family. Although if they eat out a lot as they seem to be doing now that's not going to help matters either.

Wow! Josh is even fatter! Good grief boy! Go to Weight Watchers already! Or eat a turkey sub with Jared! You're way too young to look like that. And, what happened to your daughter?? I only see pictures of the MALE child.........

There were a couple pictures with Mac in them. I don't think it's too weird since Michael is still so new and changing so much every day. Now if he's still only putting up Michael pictures in a few months then it's pure favoritism.

Mack is really growing like a weed! I lost interest in the Duggars' show awhile ago, so I haven't been keeping up with them like I used to. In fact I'd practically forgotten that J & A had another kid. :lol:

If Josh is this chunky less than three years into marriage what's he going to look like in another three? Maybe as they add more kids to the mix portion sizes will go down. I think that when it was just J & A initially they were making too much food, not knowing how to cook for a small family. Although if they eat out a lot as they seem to be doing now that's not going to help matters either.

I recently caught up a week or so ago on youtube. I got rid of cable last year and I refuse to buy their eps on itunes this year.

I think most people would be upset. I wonder if someone just misplaced them, and theft was an easy excuse. :?

I think they were misplaced/lost. It looks like the Duggars might be going to Ireland.

Ireland?? That will be interesting and for sure pretty awkward. They'll be sorounded by Catholics and Ireland is the country in Europe with the highest alcohol drinking rate per person (sorry, if thats not idiomatic it all... I just asked my boyfriend how to say that and thats what we "constructed")

Passport photos are always bad. At least none of them have the unfocused, "I can't believe they won't let me wear my glasses I am blind as a BAT" stare that is so oft commented on in mine.

Kind of sad that someone would steal their passports no matter what their reason.

I look pretty damn good in mine. lol

Wow! Josh is even fatter! Good grief boy! Go to Weight Watchers already! Or eat a turkey sub with Jared! You're way too young to look like that. And, what happened to your daughter?? I only see pictures of the MALE child.........

Hmmmm... Maybe this is a new business plan? Smuggar as a spokesman for Jenny Craig/ww/subway/new vision forum diet plan? He's gotta build up the "before" so he can get to the "after!"

Dang, Anna does look quite a bit older in that photo! I'm not even two years younger than she is, and I just checked in the mirror, and I definitely don't have straight up wrinkles like that! And I don't even really take care of my skin like I should.

Archived