IGNORED

Priscilla Keller and David Waller engaged

terranova

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they've followed Josh and Anna with the hand sex.

I seriously am wondering if Priscilla will invite her "shunned" siblings to the wedding, knowing that her parents are having issues with them. Or, would they choose not to invite Daniel, Susanna, and Rebekah since they would set a "bad example" for the younger ones. Rebekah and Josh seemed they still had a good relationship with the Kellers but I wonder if that changed once they took Susanna under their wings.

Since this is going to be an ATI wedding, expect Bill Gothard to show up..woo hoo.

Fundie engagements sound so boring and meh. I was on Valerie Mueller family's website, the chick who got engaged with one of the Waller boys a few days before Priscilla did, and the engagement just sounded so....bleh. No excitement, no tears of joy, just a prayer and back to eating lunch.

muellermice.blogspot.com/

Do you think her ring is a real diamond?

Maybe. I'm wondering if it was purchased at a pawn shop. Wouldn't a ring be cheaper there than at a jewelry store?

I feel sorry for these fundies, there is no privacy involved in their engagements. Its all ritual, with witnesses and staged to reinforce the culture.

I just hope Suze knew what she was getting into and did not expect the others to just come around.

I just hope that her parents knew what they were doing when they decided to shun her and I hope they did not expect people to others to not condemn them as crappy parents.

Maybe. I'm wondering if it was purchased at a pawn shop. Wouldn't a ring be cheaper there than at a jewelry store?

My stone came from a hock shop with a talented jeweler on staff, 1.88 ct trilliant that appraises for double what we paid. Of course I managed a compound fracture on my ring finger, so without a major reset, it will never look good again. I definitely recommend pawn shops foe DVDs, some jewelry, and I scored a good deal on an IPad 2 weeks ago. Like your mama said, "You better shop around."

Fundie engagements sound so boring and meh. I was on Valerie Mueller family's website, the chick who got engaged with one of the Waller boys a few days before Priscilla did, and the engagement just sounded so....bleh. No excitement, no tears of joy, just a prayer and back to eating lunch.

Oh my goodness.

This looks like 14-year-olds on their first date, but accompanied by family to make it even more akward.

I don't know what it is with the fundies. All the blah and talking and sugarcoating, fact is, he's gonna get laid. Before or after wedding, there is no way around it! Why not just openly say it.

They think they invented broom ball... :roll:

Oh my goodness.

This looks like 14-year-olds on their first date, but accompanied by family to make it even more akward.

I don't know what it is with the fundies. All the blah and talking and sugarcoating, fact is, he's gonna get laid. Before or after wedding, there is no way around it! Why not just openly say it.

Good question. It would make them much more "likeable" if they just talked about more openly. It's all about babies and you can't have babies without SEX. Everybody knows it so where is the big deal??

I'm can't really see Priscilla inviting her sister Rebekah and her hubby. Although the Kellers apparently haven't shunned Rebekah, because she is under her husbands authority now, it's still fact that Joshua has got his blog against IBLP and since this is going to be a royal IBLP wedding with Gothard and the rest of the crew I just don't think they'll get an invitation.

Gosh, Priscilla looks, how to say this? Not to "into" him?

And yeee! his one sister IS unfortunate in the looks department. There's something so "off" about all of their looks....

And his brother got engaged a week before??

I know they're having a reunion but does the "siblings" also involve Priscilla? I haven't seen anything yet over on Susanna's fb regarding the engagement, so I do wonder if they are not as close to Priscilla or if they're not even aware of the engagement.

Regarding fundies and engagements, I feel like it's a bigger ordeal to get into a courtship than it is for an engagement. Look at Zack Bates and Sarah Reith--it almost seemed like he was proposing to her but it was just asking her to be in a courtship.

Iam not quite sure how public Susanna's fb wall really is..

Judging from pictures I always thought that all the younger girls (Priscilla, Suze and Anna) were quite close. Maybe that changed when Anna moved to Arkansas, Priscilla became Gothard's little princess and Suze realized that she wanted another way for her life. I somehow can see Anna pretending to be okay with that (I mean she is around Amy and Deanna all the time, because the Duggars are such a happy family.. blabla) but Priscilla drank a lot of the koolaid.

I feel really sorry for Suze and hope she'll have a wonderful wedding. It's really good that she has her sister to support her. I'll bet her wedding will be much more fun!

I would be also interested how Esther, as the oldest and also hyper-fundie sister thinks about everything. We now that she isn't into ATI anymore, but into VF. Judging from Suze's fb wall and a very short conversation that I read there with her BIL John it seems like they are pretty much okay with her and still talk to her. Apparently they are coming to the reunion, which is great.

Why do we know that she isn't into ATI anymore? She 'liked' VF on facebook. That may be because she likes their products; it doesn't have to mean she buys into everything VF. Lots of fundies do both ATI and VF. Conversely, she appears to be a bit older than the rest; her parents might have gotten into ATI when she was almost old enough to be married.

Well, since John congratulated her on her engagement via facebook comment, I doubt they speak much. I guess the reunion is to re-start speaking to each other on a regular basis.

from the muellermice.blogspot.com/

Everybody except for Becca as she has been married off by the time of this photograph

How nicely put--she's outta here....leave and cleave baby.. ..

A boy has on SHORTS! Nike!!!

As to Esther Keller: Are her children old enough to homeschool? They are likely getting most of the same cult of character just the parents are choosing to "buy used, save the difference" in that THEY know all the wisdom book clap trap, so why pay for it all again??

I wonder if MacKinzie (however it's spelled) will be a flower girl? Since we know the Church is pretty large, maybe they will show Josh/Anna on a road trip to the wedding??

The Groom can sing another Character Quality song and the girls can recycle the dresses from Anna's wedding with new fake flower corsages??

I am curious who from the Kellers will be there!

I found this very interesting: Valerie Mueller, the 30 year old woman that is engaged to David Waller's brother, had a failed courtship before she met one of the Wallers. She used to court another man, Jonathan... Here: muellermiceDOTblogspotDOTcom/search?q=courting&updated-max=2011-11-08T20:31:00-06:00&max-results=20

where did you read that? and is she really 30?

Valerie turned 30 on September 17, read it on their blog here under "Happy 30th Birthday, Valerie!" muellermiceDOTblogspotDOTcom/2011/09/happy-30th-birthday-valerieDOThtml

"When he speaks, she gives him her full attention.

(This is a good thing, particularly when trying

to build a lifelong relationship.)"

That is a good thing... But he needs to do the same for HER.

Archived