IGNORED

Viewer discretion is advised judge abusing his daughter

latraviata

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I am sick. Read her comments. She is playing the fucking victim. I didn't watch the whole video, but I am going by what you guys have said. She doesn't seem to take ANY responsibility for the fact that not only did she LET this happen to her child, SHE WAS INVOLVED. She participated. She belongs in jail with him.

Wow, check out the comments. Everyone is supportive of her- WHY?!

I know right? What the hell is wrong with people??????

I love her, "oh, I thought everyone knew" business. BULLSHIT, and I guarandamntee you she HELPED keep people from finding out. She says she didn't know her daughter was going to release the video. Well surprise...now people REALLY know. And the smart ones? They see YOU letting it happen

I'm wondering about the validity of the mom's FB page. I don't doubt the severity of the video, but I do wonder why the mom would set up a FB page and leave the comments open to the public. It smells a little hoax-ish to me. Again, I believe the video, but given that they are probably in the middle of a huge lawsuit waiting to happen, I would think they would leave this stuff closed to public view.

Just go to her wall and click on the comments for that post. It's public.

I can understand why the girl forgives her mother. We all want to believe that our mother loves us and always did what she thought was best. But her mother enabled it and perpetuated it. From the video, it sounds like the mom was the one who ratted her out to her dad.

It must be tough when your husband is a judge--you could lose everything if the law enforcement and judiciary are all on his side. But she did not even try. She hit the girl also. She stood there and watched her disabled daughter get beat down for playing some silly computer game. I can't even wrap my head around this. I would have been in a murderous rage, not telling the child to lay down and take it like a woman.

CNN is actually carrying this story. So there is a lot of shit that is going to hit the fan for this asshole of a sperm-donor.

I hope he goes to jail and that his rulings are re-examined but really, what could undo that? It's such a tragedy.

I'm wondering about the validity of the mom's FB page. I don't doubt the severity of the video, but I do wonder why the mom would set up a FB page and leave the comments open to the public. It smells a little hoax-ish to me. Again, I believe the video, but given that they are probably in the middle of a huge lawsuit waiting to happen, I would think they would leave this stuff closed to public view.

I'm not assuming anything is genuine until there has been some further investigation.

Oh my God, the comments at CNN.

ricemeat--I have a feeling this judge will probably be 'retiring' in the next few weeks.

Poopshoe--I certainly hope not. The country needs more people that are unafraid to correct their children's behavior.

I am sick of people defaming Texas and our way of life. This should be left to Texans to talk about and not have the ideals of northerners pushed upon us. In Texas we don't spare the rod.

How do you see this? Are you friends with them?

No. It's in the comments.

[attachment=0]Hallie and Hillary.PNG[/attachment]

Poopshoe--I certainly hope not. The country needs more people that are unafraid to correct their children's behavior.

Fuck that. I absolutely can't stand that way of thinking. There are plenty of ways to "correct" your child that don't involve beating and terrorizing. People who smack their kids around lack empathy and problem solving skills. I manage to "correct" my toddler without ever doing violence or causing fear.

Oh my God, the comments at CNN.

As a Texan, I'm appalled. I don't have kids but every mother I've ever know (biological or not) has talked about how the first time she saw her baby she knew that she would move mountains to keep her child safe. Hillary should have been that lucky.

But William Adams told Texas television station KRIS, "It happened years ago ... I apologized."

He said the conduct is "not as bad as it looks on tape," KRIS said. The judge said he had contacted judicial review officials in Austin and "more will come out" in the investigation.

Really? I'd love to know how it can possibly be not as bad as it looks. Because it looks like a grown man beating and berating his terrified daughter. Or did I miss something? :roll:

Really? I'd love to know how it can possibly be not as bad as it looks. Because it looks like a grown man beating and berating his terrified daughter. Or did I miss something? :roll:

Exactly. There is nothing "not as bad as it looks" going on there. The idea he even has anything defensive to say is amazing.

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know about what the statute of limitations would be in this case? I know sometimes when child abuse is involved, the clock doesn't start ticking down until the child turns 18. The video was filmed seven years ago, and I think the victim turned 18 in 2006 so she's 22 - 23 now.

Oh! Well if he apologized, we should just leave this poor man alone. :roll:

Do you think maybe Hillary is going soft on this guy now (won't call him her father) because she didn't expect this thing would blow up like it did? Maybe she's thinking, "Oh shit, what have I done?" According to her, this guy is harrassing his adult daughter over the phone. I might be a little scared if I was in her position.

Do you think maybe Hillary is going soft on this guy now (won't call him her father) because she didn't expect this thing would blow up like it did? Maybe she's thinking, "Oh shit, what have I done?" According to her, this guy is harrassing his adult daughter over the phone. I might be a little scared if I was in her position.

Lurker here.

I think that she's been living in fear of this man her whole life and now she's afraid of the consequences. For most of her life he has held all the power and she's probably now afraid that he has the power to avoid punishment and therefore have the ability to punish her for making him look bad.

Back to lurking.

Well, it also wouldn't surprise me if someone takes his life before he takes his own. The video has gone viral online and there is no way he's safe at the moment.

Well, it also wouldn't surprise me if someone takes his life before he takes his own. The video has gone viral online and there is no way he's safe at the moment.

I'm not normally an Old Testament sort of girl, but in this case, I would like to see the punishment fit the crime. for each blow with the doubled up belt he gave his daughter, he should receive the same.

For now, he should be removed from his seat on the bench, disbarment action should commence, and he should find no peace nor hiding from the truth, no matter where he may try to flee to. He deserves to be ruined, and I hope he is. I also question what the hell is going on in that courthouse, that he held a position in a FAMILY law court? His rulings were apparently quite prejudicial to both women and children. Why didn't they at the very least, remove him from family law? What is the matter with those people?

As to the mother -- her daughter loves her and seems to hold no grudge. I completely disagree with the mother's behavior, but I also ask myself what do I know of how this woman was raised. Perhaps she was beaten by her own father, then the abuse continued into her marriage. I don't know. However, as a mother myself, I feel a visceral, incredibly deep anger that this mother ignored one of the most sacred precepts: protect your young, with your life if need be. We see wild creatures do this, yet this girl's mom allowed this to happen?

I posted this because this morning it was all over the Dutch news websites, which means by now it is all over the world.

When something might happen to his daughter(s) we all know who did it.

Personally I watched it about 2 minutes and I stopped the video. We all know about child abuse, but to actually see and hear it...

Imo the man is a sadist, it seems he takes some pleasure out of beating the poor girl.

Archived