IGNORED

Viewer discretion is advised judge abusing his daughter

latraviata

This video (2004) appeared on the internet. Apparantly her sister recorded and leaked it to the internet.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that I have remarkably little discretion I clicked.

I give you the video description

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

This is why I'm an atheist.

This claims it was in 2004, I'd like to know what happened to the daughters, if anyone can find out.

Disgusting.

I want to beat him to death with that belt. So badly. I'm fucking serious. That is disgusting abuse. He should not be allowed to even fucking live. Fuck him. I hope he's in prison and that every child abuse case he's decided on is declared a mistrial. And that he is beaten with belts by every single child abuse victim he ever laid eyes on.

There is no excuse for this. no. fucking. excuse. This is not punishment. This is a beating. I sincerely hope one day that he chokes on his own vomit.

holy shit i'm so fucking pissed right now. There are few people that I truly want dead. And this useless, evil motherfucker is one of them. He should be burned at the stake along with the Pearls and Ezzos.

Oh, I did read about this. She ( girl who got the beating I think) finally put the video forward; said she regretted not doing it sooner and that she hopes he gets what he deserves (and 'loses what he doesn't').

Won't watch, thanks, Annie.

Given that I have remarkably little discretion I clicked.

I give you the video description

This is why I'm an atheist.

This claims it was in 2004, I'd like to know what happened to the daughters, if anyone can find out.

Yes I am an atheist too.

This was on facebook:

The Video was filmed in 2004. She posted it now because:

"I was holding onto the video until the right time, and after a barrage of harassment from my father over the phone, I snapped and finally uploaded it. Now I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner."

Disgusting.

I want to beat him to death with that belt. So badly. I'm fucking serious. That is disgusting abuse. He should not be allowed to even fucking live. Fuck him. I hope he's in prison and that every child abuse case he's decided on is declared a mistrial. And that he is beaten with belts by every single child abuse victim he ever laid eyes on.

There is no excuse for this. no. fucking. excuse. This is not punishment. This is a beating. I sincerely hope one day that he chokes on his own vomit.

holy shit i'm so fucking pissed right now. There are few people that I truly want dead. And this useless, evil motherfucker is one of them. He should be burned at the stake along with the Pearls and Ezzos.

I was going to say that the biggest favor he can do for humanity is to get one of his "big belts" and hang himself with it. But I like your ideas better. Unfortunatley, he's not in prison--he's still a judge. From what I can gather he's a judge in family court. Sick fuck.

Unfortunatley, he's not in prison--he's still a judge. From what I can gather he's a judge in family court. Sick fuck.

Infuriating. I don't even have words.

:angry-banghead:

I am not watching the video. But I am interested in seeing how this develops. If it really is him in the video, I hope he goes to jail.

so can he be prosecuted for that? Tell me he can! , please!

From what I am reading on the webz, the answer is yes.

The statute of limitation (?) for this type of thing is ten years.

Holy Shit. He tells his daughter to lay on her stomach and take it "like a GROWN WOMAN?"

This grown woman would get her 9mm and cap his sorry childbeating ass.

I am so proud of this young lady for putting this out there. I feel for all the families that had this dick at the helm of their custody battles.

Just watched the first part of the video. As far as I'm concerned, the mother should be prosecuted too. I don't fucking care if she was emotionally abused. She actively participated in the beating of a child. No amount of abuse excuses this kind of behavior on the mother's part.

Actually, I DO care if the mother was abused. That's wrong. But nothing justifies her participation in this atrocity.

I hope this POS father gets everything that's coming to him and more.

what a brave girl. what a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT of a father.

the mother has no excuses. she should watch out for her own children EVEN MORE.

what a brave girl. what a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT of a father.

the mother has no excuses. she should watch out for her own children EVEN MORE.

:text-+1:

"I am going to beat you into submission."

I wish that our fundies would watch this video and then ask themselves, if it's a crime to beat a person like this if they're over 18, why the FUCK isn't it a crime under 18?

Arasnas County Sheriff's Department:

http://www.aransascounty.org/sheriff/

I can't get the contact form to work ...

Found these on reddit.com

The Aransas County Attorney: http://www.aransascountytx.gov/attorney/

Law Enforcement: http://www.aransascounty.org/lawenforcement/

Other judges that work in Aransas County (this will make it difficult for them to hear their fellow judge's case): Start here http://www.aransascountytx.gov/countyjudge/ (possibly to prevent favoritism to a friend?)

as someone who was beaten very badly by an atheist parent, i can assure you that being an atheist doesn't prevent one from beating the living daylights out of their child.

also, the mother is anything but blameless. she is an adult, she could've picked up the phone and called the police. she could've stopped it and she didn't. she hit the kid herself even though the father wasn't around. emotional abuse my ass. she is a willing participating in this entire action, and denying it 8 years later doesn't make her any less of a participant at the time.

i only see one victim in this video, and two perpetrators.

I am watching this with great interest. You can only wonder what happened to the sister who filmed it, you know?

I hope he's in some BIG trouble.

I am watching this with great interest. You can only wonder what happened to the sister who filmed it, you know?

I hope he's in some BIG trouble.

Exactly. This video went viral on Reddit (a HUGE, active site). Something will happen to this guy.

i think she filmed it herself, with the webcam, didn't she? without him knowing?

you, judge asshole. listen. i do not usually lower my standards to call people names, but you deserve NO BETTER. do not believe for a SECOND you will go to heaven. if there is a god, it has to be a fair one. people who beat children do NOT go to heaven, they burn in hell. forever. also, it's done to them what they did to others.

vicka- the mother is not a victim to me either. she is too weak to speak up for herself, but that's her issue. her children should not have to stuffer.

should we know forward the video?? i think it will be major news tomorrow anyway. i read somewhere a fox news (?) journalist already contacted her.

youtube top comment right now has his home phone number. i hope he has a loooot of free space on his answering machine.

Archived