IGNORED

Viewer discretion is advised judge abusing his daughter

latraviata

Disgusting.

I want to beat him to death with that belt. So badly. I'm fucking serious. That is disgusting abuse. He should not be allowed to even fucking live. Fuck him. I hope he's in prison and that every child abuse case he's decided on is declared a mistrial. And that he is beaten with belts by every single child abuse victim he ever laid eyes on.

There is no excuse for this. no. fucking. excuse. This is not punishment. This is a beating. I sincerely hope one day that he chokes on his own vomit.

holy shit i'm so fucking pissed right now. There are few people that I truly want dead. And this useless, evil motherfucker is one of them. He should be burned at the stake along with the Pearls and Ezzos.

OMG, yes. This truly was the most disturbing video I've ever seen on the internet. I'm glad her sister was able to tape it.The tape is wirth a million words in court. I hope the judge is in prison, and getting payback from all the prisoners who generally hate child abusers. I'd like to know what has become of the daughters.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think he's in prison yet, she just released the video today i think. (?) i think he's still out there working as a "judge".

dear mr. adams, let god be your judge. that's all.

as someone who was beaten very badly by an atheist parent, i can assure you that being an atheist doesn't prevent one from beating the living daylights out of their child.

also, the mother is anything but blameless. she is an adult, she could've picked up the phone and called the police. she could've stopped it and she didn't. she hit the kid herself even though the father wasn't around. emotional abuse my ass. she is a willing participating in this entire action, and denying it 8 years later doesn't make her any less of a participant at the time.

i only see one victim in this video, and two perpetrators.

Agree, abuse is not confined to any one religion. And I don't see the mother as a victim either.

I'm sorry you were beaten as a child, it should never have happened to you or any child.

Agree, abuse is not confined to any one religion. And I don't see the mother as a victim either.

I'm sorry you were beaten as a child, it should never have happened to you or any child.

thank you. i'm grateful that i'm able to break the cycle with my own children, as i hope is she.

Yeah, the "I don't believe in God/Allah/Deity of choice because someone commits abuses in their name" is pretty weak. You don't swear off Tylenol because swallowing a bottle could kill you, or Benedryl beause the mom down the street drugs her kids with it.

it's making me MAD. i posted it on facebook. i definitely think this will have a severe impact on this man's life and career.

I did too. How can we send words of encouragement and thank you for her bravery to Hilary. Anyone have a link to her Facebook page?

I did too. How can we send words of encouragement and thank you for her bravery to Hilary. Anyone have a link to her Facebook page?

i also posted on facebook and put a comment on the video. there are over 2000 comments and overwhelming majority of them are positive to her and negative to the criminals in that video. so i hope she can feel the support.

I left a comment on her youtube page. Her own, not the video page. I think it's a matter of hours before Fb fan pages are created.

I know I said this before, but it makes me MAD.

@vicka: Unfortunately, not ALL of the comments are positive. Some defend beating as a punishment. But there are about 2 comments per second, and I think, 95% are positive.

I do but I don't want to post it on here for everyone. I'm usually just a lurker, but it's telling me I can't use PMs. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: I guess 5 posts is the minimum, because PMs work now...

He is under investigation:

http://www.aransascountytx.gov/courtatlaw/

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 2, 2011

ARANSAS COUNTY, TEXAS - Judge Burt Mills has today announced that Aransas County is aware of the video posted on YouTube regarding County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams, and the matter is now under review by the Police Department. Please refrain from communication with County offices or the Sheriff's Department on this matter until the review has been completed. Calls, emails, and faxes only create disruptions for other ongoing county business. The public's cooperation would be most appreciated.

Guest Anonymous

OMG, yes. This truly was the most disturbing video I've ever seen on the internet. I'm glad her sister was able to tape it.The tape is wirth a million words in court. I hope the judge is in prison, and getting payback from all the prisoners who generally hate child abusers. I'd like to know what has become of the daughters.

I'd love to see this excrescence sentenced to a WOMEN'S prison. Let's see how brave he is then.

This is on the Aransas County Homepage:

Nevamind, others beat me to it--carry on, friends.

Looks like this guy's actions have already caused the county a lot of embarrassment and headache, to say the least. If he gets out of this with his his job, I'll be shocked--and I'll feel sorry for the people who let him keep his job (no I won't) come election day.

The internet is going to make this man's life hell. Good.

And it's going to make it nigh impossible for any other good 'ol boy man of god who's investigating this to sweep it under the carpet of "righteousness."

"09-30-2011, 06:43 AM

sibleyd

Judge William Adams, A jurist ahead of his time

Sometimes, a man is so far ahead of his time that it is hard for his contemporaries to understand him. Judge Adams is such a man. As a judge, he is light years ahead of his time.

His genius may not be understood for many years. It may not be apparent to us mere mortals. His work will be the subject of scholarly legal articles and study for many years.

Some of his pearls of judicial wisdom follow:

1) Family law often concerns itself with the amorphous concept of "best interests of the child." Some have complained that this term is too undefined to provide reasonable guidance in judicial proceedings. Well, Judge William Adams has come to the rescue. We still do not know all the contours of the best interests of the child but we do know thanks to Judge William Adams the mental health of the primary child care provider is not relevant to "best interests." Thus, it doesn't matter with respect to the best interests of the child, if the child care provider is homicidal, psychotic, suicidal, and hullucinatory, among other things. In other words, a homicidal, hullucinatory, psychotic psychotic is just as good as someone who is not.

2) Naturally, from principle no. 1, it therefor follows that any discovery into the mental health history of a primary health care provider is irrelevant and should not be allowed.

3) Children should never be believed. This includes a child who everybody describes as bright and honest. If a child says he was abused, he should be ignored. If a parent doesn't ignore the child, the parent should be sanctioned (and her lawyer).

4) Similarly, if child says he has been abused, the alleged abuser should be asked whether he abused the child. If the alleged abuser denies the abuse, the issue should be dropped.

5) If the child says various people were present during the abuse, then those people have no relevance as witnesses. If the child's parents attempts to question them, she should be sanctioned (and her lawyer also).

6) If the child says he was abused at a restaurant, but people who abused the child deny having been at the restaurant at the relevant time, it is irrelevant that two waiters at the restaurant say they were there.

7) All children are fantasizers all the time; thus, anyone, who believes a child is frivolous and must be sanctioned.

8) If there is no videotape of something, it should not be presented in Court. No videotape, then it didn't happen.

9) Written communication don't count; only phone calls.

10) If a witness he doesn't have a clue what the charts he present mean or how they were created, then this means the charts are conclusive proof.

These are just a few "Judge William Adams" pearls of judicial wisdom. His wisdom is too vast to be learned in just one lesson."

This is from a forum called "scam.com". Note the date of the posting.

Edited for clarity.

Guest Anonymous

I hope that Hilary Adams not only presses assault and abuse charges against him, but sues him for civil damages. Not only should he be locked up, but he should be left bankrupt after/if he gets out. People like this understand hits to their wallets better than they do jail sentences.

And her mother should be prosecuted along with him. I don't care what degree of emotional abuse she suffered, she's a grown-ass woman and she's just as culpable for abetting him.

I tried to watch, but I just can't...I listened without sound for a few seconds, but I was starting to feel ill.

BOTH of that girls parents should be put under the fucking jail.

Many, many, many people are emotionally abused and don't turn into these kinds of abusers. Punish the mother as well! If you are so out of control with your emotions you should have had therapy, not kids. Unbelievably. She is no mother.

Archived