IGNORED

Lina and the Thinking Housewife

slh12280

No matter the stated belief system, fundie is fundie. And Lina is a fundie Christian through and through who just happens to be easily swayed in order to get and keep her man. Of course she likes judgmental, ugly women who claim to be Christian.

**Edited because I really do know the difference between that and the.

That was not on her links a while back (few weeks/month or so) because I went through all of her links looking for crayzee. She must have found her here!

Free Jinger: Bringing Fundies Together :romance-grouphug:

I wouldn't put anything past her while she still has *that* Pat Robertson quote up.

Did anybody else catch Jon Stewart's bit about Pat Robertson this week? It was so funny I about peed my pajamas!

Yikes!

I hadn't read that blog, so I went to have a look. Aside from the nasty "no food for bastard children" post above, I noticed this gem:

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... st-cancer/

Another WTF. Raising awareness and fundraising for a disease that affect millions is apparently for sissies, and of course saying the word "breast" is just not done in polite company. No, it's better to just die discreetly.

I do not see a similar article attacking Movember (the whole "grow a 'stache in November and support Prostate Cancer research) movement.

I also have to wonder what planet some of the commenters live on. The health risks of brith control pills have received tons of attention. It's just interesting that they fail to mention that BCP also LOWER the risk of other cancers, such as ovarian.

She longs to return to the good ole days where no one said the word "breast" and you had the grace to die quietly without mentioning that part of the body.

Darn that Betty Ford for de-mystifying the whole thing!

The NTH has been on a roll. She really hates Herman Cain, and his candidancy has got her all stirred up. He represents two things she loathes with all her heart or whatever organ she has that passes for a heart: blacks and pizza.

She longs to return to the good ole days where no one said the word "breast" and you had the grace to die quietly without mentioning that part of the body.

Darn that Betty Ford for de-mystifying the whole thing!

The NTH has been on a roll. She really hates Herman Cain, and his candidancy has got her all stirred up. He represents two things she loathes with all her heart or whatever organ she has that passes for a heart: blacks and pizza.

:laughing-lettersrofl:

I had to quote this excerpt from a comment by this Kimberly girl:

I found it interesting that having a full-term pregnancy before the age of 20 can reduce the risk by one third. One third! But how can a woman go to college and pursue her career if she’s having a baby at 20? That’s the beauty of it! She can’t! :-) I sure do love to imagine America as a wholesome, housewife-filled nation.

I almost spit my soda out. Is she for real?

She can't? Someone should tell my mother that, because here I am today, the product of a 20-year-old college student.

Taryn, is that you posting on another blog? :lol:

Archived