IGNORED

Baby sleeping in the bathroom

Ridiculous

She got a VAGINA STRETCHER for $250, and still tore? And the only reason she didn't want to tear was because of her husband? WTF?!

She cares way more about her husband than her kid. that's disgusting.

I have a feeling I'm going to see her on Bad Breeders one day.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is a good example of how religions that make childbearing a major point can be doing a huge disservice to women.

I mean, it is obvious that she is not in a good mental place for children right now. I would expect a 14 year old mother to act this way.

It seems pretty clear to me that she had the kid because she believed that she was required to, and she resents the hell out of him.

The way she writes "I think maybe you died" so dispassionately and seems to be weighing the options of whether or not it would be nicer for her if he did is just chilling to me.

Brrrrr! I think she's a cold woman and I feel very sorry for that baby.

This shit is teh crazy. And even though she said she didn't use the boys name, it hasn't been scrubbed. That poor child, its as bad as Bristol Palins kid reading about his conception when he's older.

If she wasn't so damn pathological I'd merely be reacting to her lack of spell check.

It seems pretty clear to me that she had the kid because she believed that she was required to, and she resents the hell out of him.

The way she writes "I think maybe you died" so dispassionately and seems to be weighing the options of whether or not it would be nicer for her if he did is just chilling to me.

Brrrrr! I think she's a cold woman and I feel very sorry for that baby.

Holy shit.

No, seriously, there's just no way to respond to that other than holy shit.

Someone get that baby out of there. I'll even be his mom. I actually like babies, unlike his pathetic excuse for a biological mother.

Damn, I missed that too. She wrote it about her son? :evil: That truly is pathological. I truly hope she never gets pregnant again. And that somehow her son can overcome having a psycho for a mother. He's an adorable looking child.

She does use the name in one post about why she spelled it a certain way, but she puts it in a picture. I have heard that search engines will soon be able to search photos, so I don't know if that is so effective. I hope her kid never finds this site.

I'll volunteer myself to be his mother. I don't care if I'm poor and 19 and in college. I know I could do a better job.

The only thing That Bitch does is feed him.

It looks like she keeps him in the cage even as he is getting older. And he still has just a few small toys. And she puts her own crap in the cage, but gets mad that he plays with it.

3ad04d0.jpeg

from thatwifeblog.com/2011/05/a-quiet-house-means-trouble/

And this post made me sad. Especially when she talked about screaming at him. thatwifeblog.com/2011/04/t1-is-1/

She could at least make that cage area look more kid friendly. They have area rugs that kids can play with their toy trucks and cars on, complete with roads, etc. They are very nice. She could put put some nice primary color prints on the wall so he's not looking a plain white walls.

She does use the name in one post about why she spelled it a certain way, but she puts it in a picture. I have heard that search engines will soon be able to search photos, so I don't know if that is so effective. I hope her kid never finds this site.

FJ or her blog?

Let me tell you a story about a baby who wasn't loved or held, who wasn't worn or BF, who was left in a cage ("playpen" is a kind name for what I've seen pics of) in a wet diaper for days. Lord knows how she held her bottle, or if she even got one. This little sweet creature saw and heard terrible things, was rarely, if ever, touched, and, then, only out of necessity, who has burn marks on her arms to this day. Who was never rocked and told she was loved. She weighed half of what she should when she was rescued, and her beautiful curls were matted like a mangy wild dog.

Flash forward 4 years: The poor sweet thing asks if it is ok to tell me she loves me again, because she just told me an hour ago. She is a voracious and needy hugger, and yearns for any touch. Loud noises still make her hide, open flames cause her to burst into tears, and she is getting better, but just this afternoon, I found half a peanut butter sandwich in the pocket of her little overalls. I held her and explained that she could have as many sandwiches as she wants, that there will always be another, and she doesn't have to put them in her pocket. She is blossoming under love, but what would have become of her if we hadn't found each other?

I can only afford one child; so I have one. There are so many children, like this little boy, who are not given the basics of love, touch, and reassurance, not to mention having a mother who cannot walk away from the computer. I save my post as a draft if my daughter wakes up or finishes coloring; I do not ignore her. I wish I could take more children in, and I hope this mother gets wise, but I fear her ignorance will just compound. Why do people have kids if they don't want to love them and raise them?!?!

Let me tell you a story about a baby who wasn't loved or held, who wasn't worn or BF, who was left in a cage ("playpen" is a kind name for what I've seen pics of) in a wet diaper for days. Lord knows how she held her bottle, or if she even got one. This little sweet creature saw and heard terrible things, was rarely, if ever, touched, and, then, only out of necessity, who has burn marks on her arms to this day. Who was never rocked and told she was loved. She weighed half of what she should when she was rescued, and her beautiful curls were matted like a mangy wild dog.

Flash forward 4 years: The poor sweet thing asks if it is ok to tell me she loves me again, because she just told me an hour ago. She is a voracious and needy hugger, and yearns for any touch. Loud noises still make her hide, open flames cause her to burst into tears, and she is getting better, but just this afternoon, I found half a peanut butter sandwich in the pocket of her little overalls. I held her and explained that she could have as many sandwiches as she wants, that there will always be another, and she doesn't have to put them in her pocket. She is blossoming under love, but what would have become of her if we hadn't found each other?

I can only afford one child; so I have one. There are so many children, like this little boy, who are not given the basics of love, touch, and reassurance, not to mention having a mother who cannot walk away from the computer. I save my post as a draft if my daughter wakes up or finishes coloring; I do not ignore her. I wish I could take more children in, and I hope this mother gets wise, but I fear her ignorance will just compound. Why do people have kids if they don't want to love them and raise them?!?!

OMG, I'm crying now. I am so happy that you and that sweet baby found each other. So happy.

Me too, Austin. But I am so sad when I read stories about women who have children and ignore and neglect them. How?!? I wish I could have a whole house of kids who just needed someone to love them. Alas, we know one is enough for us to support properly. I will just get her more cat siblings!

Your post brought me to tears instantly too Angri-la; going to have to stop thinking about it, 'cause I'm at work! but God bless you for making that child's life better! :)

More great parenting. Jeez. She really does not like this kid.

Tonight I fed you some spaghetti noodles with tomato sauce on them, and you spit it out on the carpet, creating a light red stain on the flooring that will cost us $1500 to replace if we’re not careful.

Yeah, no one could have predicted that feeding a toddler marinara on white carpet is a bad idea. :roll:

Being a mom is pretty hard for me, and I think it always will be. I wake up each morning with a big list of things to do each day, but you wake up with an entirely different list.

Mine looks a little like:

Exercise

Make breakfast

Clean kitchen

Shower

Edit

Emails

Housework

Etc.

And yours look a little like this:

Play. Preferably with mommy or daddy.

This is why you will get a sibling once mommy gets her baby weight off, because you really need a friend.

No, he needs to play with mommy or daddy. The last thing this woman needs is another baby. I can only hope her baby weight stays on longer, just for this kid's mental health.

there are times when I feel like the stress of daily life, of needing to constantly be on my toes and anticipating your needs before you even think of them yourself (which I’m awful at) feels absolutely insurmountable, but because of the bitterness, the sweet times are almost more than my beating heart can bear.

Feel bitter toward your church and your husband. This was a planned baby, no reason to feel bitter toward him.

http://thatwifeblog.com/2011/08/18-months-ish/

And then:

We aren’t giving T1 any presents this year. We’ll give him an old rag and a box to play with or something. I guarantee you that will make him just as happy as anything we can buy at the store.

And, of course, God wants her to stay at home even if she is obviously not suited to it:

As I believe these men to be messenger from God, I find the above quotes to be very powerful. They tell me that the most important thing I, or any other married woman, can do in this life is to seek the responsibilities of motherhood and work to fulfill that role. Though a career and the accolades of men that would accompany it would certainly be personally fulfilling, I’m more interested in pursuing the activities that I believe will garner the accolades of God.

OMG, I'm crying now. I am so happy that you and that sweet baby found each other. So happy.

This.

FJ or her blog?

Mainly her blog. I don't know how he would find a random message board, but if he did, well, maybe he will see that someone cared.

Thank you for loving.

Please hug her for me. I'm tearing up over here.

I think this is something besides laziness. Some sort of mental illness, perhaps? Deep-seated rage? I don't know, but I think she needs professional help. Now.

There's a bit of her being a "defiant exhibitionist", it seems to me. No mother in her right mind is going to read the sum of this woman's writings and think, "Yeah, there's a kid who is being parented well".

Agreeing with what everyone else has said to Angri-la. You sound like an amazing mother, she sounds like an amazing little girl, and the fact that you two found each other is so touching.

Poor baby. I'm pregnant, so a taaaad emotional, and reading this and seeing the picture of that sweet little guy just makes me want to cry my eyes out.

Scary to think that, if this is what she is comfortable admitting to/writing about, I wonder if her thoughts towards her son are much worse?

This is exhibit A on why people should only re-produce because they really want a child. Not because their religion tells them that they have to have one (or ten).

Archived