IGNORED

New Blog alert...This one will be fun! - Jacinda

I hope girlfriend never has to deal with real persecution and trials because she won't be able to handle it.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I'm late to this but... this girl is a living, breathing stereotype of fundy-ism. She obediently drank every drop of kool-aid offered to her, and is now sweating it from every pore like an athlete in a Gatorade commercial. Only she's sweating it all over the internet.

Gross.

Also, I do NOT understand why these people profess that each child is a "gift" and a "blessing" and then proceed to abuse them. Starting in INFANCY. Honestly. What kind of mother treats her babies that way? Bitch.

Those poor babes don't stand a chance :(

Indeed. The original verb, חנך, means "educate" or "teach" -- nothing at all like training an animal. (It also means "initiate" or "dedicate," and we get the word "Chanukkah" from it.)

I always love that people here know more about the Bible than most fundies. I've actually gained more biblical knowledge here than in all my fundie days. Gothard has nothing on Free Jinger. :dance:

happylittlehomemaker.org/2010/04/politically-incorrect-post.html

Yet our culture tells us we must be 'tolerant.' So instead of calling it an abomination to the Lord that is punishable by death, we call the choice to be gay, lesbian, transgender, or bisexual an "alternate lifestyle."

So;

executing gays = :angelic-flying: A-OK

disagreeing with her = :violence-axechase: persecution

Got it.

Is 25% of homosexuals stating that they would prefer sex with children progress?

Is the fact that 99.99% of fundies never fact-check anything they receive in forwarded e-mails a sign of the decline of civilization?

We left it to someone else to speak out against divorce in the 1950s and now the Church is divorcing as fast as they marry. We left it to someone else to speak up about abortion and birth control and now the Church has bought the lie that 1.8 children is all God wants you to have. We left it to someone else to speak up against premarital relations and now 40% of children are born without Dads.

See! This is what I'm on about! The reason that fundies don't want to legalize teh gay is because they think the only way they will ever follow God's law (as they interpret it) is if there is a legal or social penalty! They do not actually believe in God and heaven and hell like they say they do.

There might be something wrong with me, but the ax smilie makes me chuckle.

If you haven't flounced yet, MrsVtob can you please explain how us disagreeing with her is persecutuion, while her disagreeing with us and writing blog post like this:

happylittlehomemaker.org/2010/04/politically-incorrect-post.html

isn't persecution? We aren't trying to take her rights away from her, but she would take rights away from gay people.

And before you start ranting about "But she is just preaching the Bible!" do you know what else the Bible says you should die before you do? Gluttony. Her pastor would be braver if got up and told his congregation that or if she made a blog post about that. Gluttony is the probably more rampant in not only America but most churches then homosexuality.

Wow. She ended that post with "Love"

Guest Anonymous

I always love that people here know more about the Bible than most fundies. I've actually gained more biblical knowledge here than in all my fundie days. Gothard has nothing on Free Jinger. :dance:

I love the comment by "Aunt Connie":

Thanks for your beautiful comment. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable Gift

Sorry, Auntie, but it's my understanding that "unspeakable" does not mean what you seem to think it does.

Quote:

Is 25% of homosexuals stating that they would prefer sex with children progress?

I just took a poll of my 7 gay (that I know of) employees. Not one of them would be interested in someone under the age of 21. Not a scientific poll, but science is from the debil. And yes, discriminating against 10+% of the population is persecution. Snarking on a bint who thinks smacking her sick baby= good is not.

Darn it, I missed another flounce. It wasn't an epic one, just simply blahblahJesusblahblahblahHeathenHarlotsblahblahBibleversesblahblahPersecutionblahblahKbyeNowKitchenTooHot.

Proverbs 22:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

You know what happens when you take the bible literally? You post stupid shit like this. Read that over again. Now, take it literally... HE should go... HE is old.... HE will not. Oops, that only refers to half of the population. I guess Jacinda should not be "training" her daughter since she is, well, a she. Only male children need to be trained.

Sorry if this has already been adressed, I had to comment on the stupidity before I forgot. Stuff like this drives me nuts.

happylittlehomemaker.org/2010/05/20-things-ive-learned-about-education.html

I love this post by her, too. :roll:

I am still cracking up over her last post. She acts like someone died or something. It must have really stunned the poor girl to realize that there were people out there that *gasp* disagree with her. I wonder if her church has started a prayer chain yet? Maybe they could even bring meals for the next couple of weeks while Jacinda gets over the shock of it all.

How long do you guys give her before she goes private?

As a lovely older lady told me when my kids were teens, the Bible says to train them them in the way they should go when they are small and when they are old they will not depart from it. The Bible didn't say one word about what would happen in between. I don't really care what the Bible says but I LOLed and thought she was wonderful.

I don't know. But she really needs to fact check. The blog I linked talks about how almost $300 million tax dollars is given to Planned Parenthood for abortions. People need to realize that BY LAW, the government CANNOT fund abortions. Abortion only accounts for 3% of activities performed by Planned Parenthood. Money for abortions is PRIVATELY funded by donations. Planned Parenthood is a great organization that has been helping underprivileged women for years, providing cancer screenings, STD testing, birth control and *gasp* prenatal care for women!

I am still cracking up over her last post. She acts like someone died or something. It must have really stunned the poor girl to realize that there were people out there that *gasp* disagree with her. I wonder if her church has started a prayer chain yet? Maybe they could even bring meals for the next couple of weeks while Jacinda gets over the shock of it all.

How long do you guys give her before she goes private?

OMG, she is off her rocker! Maybe her church friends will bring her some tater tot casserole, seeing how she has been persecuted and all :lol:

Eleventy1111!!!!

Indeed. The original verb, חנך, means "educate" or "teach" -- nothing at all like training an animal. (It also means "initiate" or "dedicate," and we get the word "Chanukkah" from it.)

Thanks! I learned something new that I can really use! (And the horror/entertainment of Jacinda's blog is really just bonus...)

Is the fact that at least 6 million children in the USA live with homosexual parents progress? When 70% of the women applying for artificial insemination are lesbians, do we call that progress? Is progress adding Daddy's Roommate and Heather has two Mommies to the recommended reading list for first graders in public school? Is the fact that some children will have sex by the time they are nine-years old with three or more people progress? Is the fact that children are increasingly given to homosexuals and lesbians when their custody is disputed by a heterosexual parent progress? Is 25% of homosexuals stating that they would prefer sex with children progress?

What. How do people take these "stats" seriously?

Six million children living with "homosexual parents"? If she means "gay couples" that figure seems *way* high. I would be intrigued to know where this statistic was sourced from.

It is the first I heard of it that you had to declare your sexual orientation before you could access fertility services. Again, CITATION PLZ.

I love it (well, actually no I don't) when people rant on about "Daddy's Roommate" and "Heather Has Two Mommies". Your minor child is incredibly unlikely to be forced to read these at school Or Else. They are designed to be used in counselling situations with children going through particular kinds of family issues.

[but of course in Fundyland we should just tell the kid they're a dirty sinner from dirty sinning parents and shun them. Making especially sure the precious holy fruit of fundy loins doesn't even acknowledge them on the street and certainly never plays with them as this is totes how Jesus would have acted towards them.]

If a child has been raped by multiple persons by the age of nine, that is a horrendous crime. Sadly, some children will be and have been abused so badly. I'm willing to bet, however, that the rate of this happening has actually *decreased* in America due to changing cultural mores and greater awareness of the evils of child abuse. Again, if the author has stats proving otherwise, I'd be fascinated to see them.

Homosexuals forcing custody away from blameless hets...proof plz.

Finally, the last "stat" doesn't even make sense. If 25 percent of homosexuals "preferred sex with children" the US would face a child rape epidemic the likes of which had never been seen before. [it's also impossible to poll "25 percent" of homosexuals, but we'll leave that aside for just now.]

I strongly believe this poll never existed, but if it did there are important issues to be raised.Were there equal proportions of gay men and lesbians asked? How was the sample taken and how was the question framed? Why was it framed that way? How were "children" and "sex" defined? What organisation did the polling and did they have an agenda?

IOW, I want proof this is not absolute shite. And I do not feel this is too much to ask.

I tried to post asking her to link to the specific sources where she found her statistics. Shockingly she neither responded nor even posted my comment.

Wow. I can't imagine having so few worries/problems in life that a thread on FJ warrants that kind of blog post. She leads a very sheltered life.

Wow. I don't think Jacinda is the meanest or the fundie-est person that's been talked about here. But I think she might take the cake for most over-the-top melodramatic. A few of my favorite lines from her recent post (my commentary in parentheses):

"We have been so, so overwhelmed at the way the body of Christ has swarmed around us these last two days." (That sounds painful. You might try Off spray to prevent this happening again.)

"My heart is heavy with sadness for these poor women, but I imagine it must be nothing like the weight they carry from the bondage of sin and slavery. " (I swear I can just picture her in a swoon pose as she says this, with the back of her hand across her thrown-back forehead.)

"Oh, how I pray that they would realize that the problem is not with God's design, but with the sinful nature of all humanity!" (Oh, how I pray she will realize how overly dramatic she sounds!)

Family Research Council =/= "legitimate research organization"

They say it better than I ever could:

Family Research Council (FRC) champions marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society. FRC shapes public debate and formulates public policy that values human life and upholds the institutions of marriage and the family. Believing that God is the author of life, liberty, and the family, FRC promotes the Judeo-Christian worldview as the basis for a just, free, and stable society.

"We have been so, so overwhelmed at the way the body of Christ has swarmed around us these last two days." (That sounds painful. You might try Off spray to prevent this happening again.)

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:laughing-rollingred:

Deuteronomy 23:3 (KJV) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

See? Here's the Bible proving that my prick of a soon-to-be-ex-husband had no business crashing my mother's funeral Mass.

[/OT]

Carry on. :animals-chickencatch:

Is it just me, or does the cover of "Future Men" (from the reading list) look like some kind of NAMBLA poster? Two nearly-naked, slender pubescent boys wrestling? If they were grown men it would be totally homoerotic. I have to wonder what the leanings of the authors are!

5868467044_8e61e16790.jpg

She just posted this as a comment:

There seems to be major confusion on the online forum over the word "discipline." I just wanted to define the term to clear things up.

Disciplining our children does not mean that we beat, abuse, scream at, or intentionally hurt them in any way, shape, or form. God forbid we ever do that. When we speak of "discipline," we're using it in the biblical context which means to lovingly correct and instruct.

Kindly telling our daughter that she may not have a temper is a form of discipline.

If that's truly all they did, then why remove the post about her sick daughter?

Not to mention, what the heck is appropriate about telling a child she "may not have a temper?"

And what one-year-old would understand that instruction, in any case?

FJers always come across, when these things flare up, as being so caring about children and babies.

Funny how the offended Fundies (offundies? :lol: ) never quote those posts.

Archived