IGNORED

Trump 65: Dividing His Time Between Court And The Golf Course

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, goody, he’ll be spewing his usual firehose of BS and lies. 
image.thumb.png.5d4715de6365a5d9e5627e899ffce5c1.png

Every time he uses that damned word "crooked", I want to smack him in his dirty mouth. He is the "crooked" one! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 3/1/2024 at 4:22 AM, fraurosena said:

Tuurlijk, niemand spreekt een andere taal dan Engels. Klojo.*

Translation:

Sure, nobody speaks other languages than English. Asshole. 

Two of his three wives spoke languages other than English first!

On 3/1/2024 at 4:12 PM, Xan said:

I don't understand how he can keep getting away with talking about this.  Those cognitive tests are easy.  Anyone without significant decline can whip through them quickly.  Why doesn't anyone stop him and say, "No- they're easy"?  

I think he's aware he's slipping just like his dad did.  But he is determined to be president again to get out of paying for his crimes.  I feel like we're all trapped in a bad dream.

I also don't understand how his cultish followers can't see this. I mean, he was showing clear signs of being OFF when he initially ran for president years ago, and now he's just incomprehensible. 

I just don't understand what it's going to take. Forgetting peoples' names won't do it. Forgetting who he's running against for president hasn't done it. Is he literally going to have to start slinging poo out of his diaper on stage for people to realize something is deeply wrong? 

• Upvote 11

On 2/2/2024 at 9:47 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

No comment on the makeup, but it's rich that he's whining about Fentanyl being more available than groceries given the recent reports of Ronny Jackson's pill mill AKA WH medical office during his tenure.

https://politicalwire.com/2024/03/07/navy-demoted-ronny-jackson/

Navy Demoted Ronny Jackson

Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician turned GOP congressman, regularly touts his military bona fides,” the Washington Post reports.

But Jackson is no longer a retired admiral. The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician.”

Jackson is now a retired Navy captain, those people said — a demotion that carries significant financial burden in addition to the social stigma of stripped rank in military circles.

That happened in July 2022. Amazing how it's been kept quiet this long.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

17 minutes ago, apple1 said:

That happened in July 2022. Amazing how it's been kept quiet this long.

Wow, that is interesting.  My husband is a retired Captain, and he hasn’t come across this, even though he follows military news.  If Trump is re-elected, I’m sure he’ll promote him to Admiral in charge of the MAGAverse.  

• Upvote 7

I just watched this documentary about Trump's abuse of the people living near his golf course in Aberdeen. It ties that situation in with some other issues and past cruelty in his business dealings, as well as showing Don Jr. in all of his assholery.

The man is a skin full of shit - we all know that. And this all happened years ago. But I hadn't heard some of these details.

• Thank You 7

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/07/trump-loses-bid-to-delay-83point3-million-e-jean-carroll-judgment.html#:~:text=In a court filing Wednesday,of his own dilatory actions.”

Judge Kaplan denied Trump’s request to delay posting a bond in the E. Jean Carrol defamation case, writing that Trump’s current situation was the result of his own dilatory actions. Dilatory, I like that word & so far Kaplan’s my favorite of Trump’s many judges. 
Also today Trump was ordered to pay the legal costs of the defendant in the lawsuit that he lost in the UK https://apnews.com/article/trump-steele-dossier-uk-lawsuit-russia-55427915a83f33a8ead484109b8a89f6

The hits keep on coming. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Another hearing scheduled: "Judge Cannon sets hearing next week in Trump documents case"

U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon ordered a hearing next week for legal arguments in the looming trial of Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents — while both sides await her decision on when the trial will be.

Cannon, who held a hearing last week in which lawyers sparred over when to start the trial, told Trump’s lawyers and special counsel Jack Smith’s team to be prepared to spend the whole day in court.

Cannon said she wants to hear arguments on Thursday about Trump’s claims that he is protected from prosecution by the Presidential Records Act and that criminal law involving the mishandling of national security secrets can’t be applied to him as a former president.

The 1978 Presidential Records Act specifies that presidential records belong to the public and are to be turned over to the National Archives and Records Administration at the end of a presidency.

Trump has argued the case should be dismissed because he designated the materials he took to Mar-a-Lago while he was still president as personal — and thus was allowed to keep them.

Prosecutors said the materials that he took from the White House are “indisputably presidential, not personal” and even if Trump did designate them as personal, prosecutors said, the PRA would still not apply to classified information.

“Nothing in the PRA leaves it to a President to make unilateral, unreviewable, and perpetually binding decisions to remove presidential records from the White House in a manner that thwarts the operation of the PRA — a statute designed to ensure that presidential records are the property of the United States and that they are preserved for the people,” Smith’s Thursday filing said.

That was just one of 11 different court filings Smith filed Thursday pushing back against various legal claims made by Trump and his co-defendants, Walt “Waltine” Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira.

In one of those responses, Smith also rejected Trump’s claims that the prosecution was politically motivated.

Trump’s legal team has argued that he should not be charged because other American leaders — including President Biden, former secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former vice president, Mike Pence — also wrongly handled sensitive government information but were not charged with crimes.

Prosecutors said Trump was charged, and the others were not, because his conduct was far worse than theirs.

None of those others, the special counsel wrote, “is alleged to have willfully retained a vast trove of highly sensitive, confidential materials and repeatedly sought to thwart their lawful return and engaged in a multifaceted scheme of deception and obstruction — a scheme that included not only Trump’s own repeated efforts to stymie the investigation, but his recruitment and direction of his subordinates to join in the conspiracy.”

Trump is charged with stashing highly sensitive classified papers at his Mar-a-Lago home after his presidency, and then scheming to keep some of them even after receiving a grand jury subpoena for their return. Prosecutors charge that Nauta, a longtime Trump aide, helped the former president try to hide the documents from investigators, and that De Oliveira tried to persuade another Trump employee to erase security camera footage that showed what they did. All three men have pleaded not guilty.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Lol

image.thumb.png.294180c48e39e54827c1cc37905bdddf.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Trump is posting on Truth Social about the State of the Union address.  The Truth Social page had trouble loading and is updating slowly.  I'm not sure what's going on with that.

So far, Donny is peeved that Biden started late.  He's incensed that some woman kissed Joe on the cheek and now he has lipstick on his face which Donny thinks is a bad look.  Then again, The Donald is all about how things look.  He is trying to defend himself about the NATO stuff and says that Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he was president because he's stronger.  

Thanks, @GreyhoundFan -- I noticed the page was weird.  I don't know if he's been hacked or if it's just so badly done that they don't have enough bandwidth.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 8

I’m sure the MAGA faithful will love TFG’s classless post.

• Upvote 5

It’s incredible that TFG can call anyone angry and crazy. That’s the pot calling the kettle black. 
image.png.f4f512aeed63175b1f2f82d737987214.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 2

Donny's rants on Truth Social were totally in character.  He blames Biden for "the horrific devastation" of .... what?  The government?  The land?  The planet?  Donny's handlers think that if he keeps it vague that it will make sense to someone.  He also just keeps lying and said that Biden's speech was widely panned.  Nope.  Just because you say it, Doofus, doesn't make it true.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I also don't understand how his cultish followers can't see this. I mean, he was showing clear signs of being OFF when he initially ran for president years ago, and now he's just incomprehensible. 

I just don't understand what it's going to take. Forgetting peoples' names won't do it. Forgetting who he's running against for president hasn't done it. Is he literally going to have to start slinging poo out of his diaper on stage for people to realize something is deeply wrong? 

Nope, that won't do it either. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s incredible that TFG can call anyone angry and crazy. That’s the pot calling the kettle black. 
image.png.f4f512aeed63175b1f2f82d737987214.png

The GOP, and Trump supporters in particular, have ALWAYS vacillated between Biden being evil incarnate and simultaneously the most stable genius on the planet. They just can’t decide which of his powers is stronger and more magical.

• Upvote 6

Yesterday I posted about Trump putting up his bond in the E. Jean Carroll case in the wrong thread, and wondered which company helped him out and @Xan answered with information on Chubb, the company in question. Here’s some more details about what could happen next: —

And here’s a possible reason why Chubb helped Trump out:

• Thank You 8

Apparently Chubb has ties to Russia. I don’t subscribe to Seth Abramson’s substack, so sadly no details.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

More info from another source:

More of the obscured purpled text:

image.png.309413ce4111ab4c6beaed1bd7d59824.png

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

But wait! There are more ties to Russia!

• Thank You 9

trump is a russian puppet mixed up with rich tax avoiders in america. The fact that we as a society seem afraid to look at this head on in bizarre. it was clear in 2016 that russia and their antics tipped the election in favor of trump.  My mind is boggled that people just look the other way. trump has had ties with russian mobsters for decades and nobody ever seems to bring that up.

I just want to scream. it's so insane that "patriotic america" supports this guy. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

I also read that Chubb's interest seems to be in getting Congress to enact legislation to limit financial awards in lawsuits.  They have a couple that are substantial and, like Trump, don't want to pay anyone if they mess up.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

But wait! There are more ties to Russia!

This needs to made into a campaign ad and run from now until Election Day. If you know better, do vote better.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

The orange beggar is at it again:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

This is disgusting.

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

I don't do a lot of traveling but if he dies a natural death anytime soon, I'll get in line to spit on his grave.  

• Upvote 6

This woman doesn’t like him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic