IGNORED

Trump 65: Dividing His Time Between Court And The Golf Course

GreyhoundFan

Does Trump even know how to use a computer/tablet? My husband (late 60s) has had bosses (even a guy who is in his 50s) who do not know how to use technology beyond the most basic levels. I seriously doubt that Trump is computer literate at his age- 

Beyond his criminality, the thing that P’s me off the most about Trump is that he is plain lacking in intellect, yet some people think he should be given the most powerful position in the land. That is an insult to ALL of us-

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

He saw Trump fawning over Putin firsthand.

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Does Trump even know how to use a computer/tablet? My husband (late 60s) has had bosses (even a guy who is in his 50s) who do not know how to use technology beyond the most basic levels. I seriously doubt that Trump is computer literate at his age- 

Beyond his criminality, the thing that P’s me off the most about Trump is that he is plain lacking in intellect, yet some people think he should be given the most powerful position in the land. That is an insult to ALL of us-

Plenty of older adults are computer literate.  My mother was able to use a computer well into her late 80s (she died a month before her 90th birthday).  My father, who would have been 96 today, worked with computers from the 1960s on.  I don't think Trumps AGE is the reason he probably can't use a computer; I think it's just because he's an idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

Captain Dementia is posting on Truth Social again.  Most of it is about Haley and how badly he beat her in Michigan.  I found this one interesting:

Screenshot(29).png.6e6a5d7d2e62a6df2eb8af5b4a18a0ec.png

The "just like hunted and wounded birds from on high" is weird.  I think he really liked saying that people were falling in the polls like wounded birds and it's gotten stuck in his head.  He think it makes him seem smarter.  For me, it's just a tell that his brain has gotten stuck on a phrase.  In this case, it doesn't even make sense.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

This would be awesome.

image.thumb.png.a26746110bfbcfec8be3a5ba252863b9.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

On 2/28/2024 at 7:33 AM, fraurosena said:

He saw Trump fawning over Putin firsthand.

I missed that here, but yeah Turnbull is not a fan.

• Upvote 6

:text-lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 2

Ted Lieu has the right of it...or should I say left...?  :pb_wink: 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Another lawsuit.  This one by the founders of Trump’s media platform.  Gifted link and excerpt:  https://wapo.st/3P6sibt

The co-founders of former president Donald Trump’s media company filed a lawsuit Wednesday, claiming that Trump and other leaders had schemed to deprive them of a stake in the company that could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The case could complicate a long-delayed bid by Trump Media & Technology Group, owner of the social network Truth Social, to merge with a special purpose acquisition company called Digital World Acquisition and become a publicly traded company.

That merger deal, which could value Trump’s stake in the company at more than $3 billion, would offer the former president a financial lifeline at a time when he is facing more than $454 million in penalties from a civil fraud judgment this month in New York.

Representatives for Trump, Trump Media and Digital World did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss, who met Trump as contestants on his reality show “The Apprentice,” pitched Trump on the idea of a Trump-branded tech start-up and social media platform in early 2021 after he lost the White House and was banned from Twitter, now called X.

Trump agreed to the deal and was given 90 percent of the company, according to a motion for expedited proceedings filed Wednesday in the Delaware Court of Chancery by the co-founders’ partnership, United Atlantic Ventures. The partnership took 8.6 percent, while an attorney on the deal, Bradford Cohen, was given the remaining 1.4 percent, the motion states.

…. 

• Thank You 7

On 2/28/2024 at 8:40 AM, Xan said:

The "just like hunted and wounded birds from on high" is weird.  I think he really liked saying that people were falling in the polls like wounded birds and it's gotten stuck in his head.

Those birds were hunted and felled by  . . .

Spoiler

windmills!

• Haha 8

It is absolutely ridiculous that anyone is taking this man seriously.

• WTF 11

Tuurlijk, niemand spreekt een andere taal dan Engels. Klojo.*

Translation:

Sure, nobody speaks other languages than English. Asshole. 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1

He's still on about acing two cognitive tests... which goes to show he's at least somewhat aware that he's in cognitive decline.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 7

Faux has been cutting away from him and correcting his false statements more and more lately.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He's still on about acing two cognitive tests... which goes to show he's at least somewhat aware that he's in cognitive decline.

I don't understand how he can keep getting away with talking about this.  Those cognitive tests are easy.  Anyone without significant decline can whip through them quickly.  Why doesn't anyone stop him and say, "No- they're easy"?  

I think he's aware he's slipping just like his dad did.  But he is determined to be president again to get out of paying for his crimes.  I feel like we're all trapped in a bad dream.

• Upvote 10

This is insane:

• WTF 5

So weird and twisted. I can see why trump does this nonsense but I struggle to watch other people go along with it....how many times a day do these people say to themselves "oh never mind that....nevermind THAT....oh...um...and that too"  at what point do they say to themselves "oh good grief, this is crazy"

I guess it's like abused spouses. they don't see it and get so locked into making excuses and shifting blame.

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Tuurlijk, niemand spreekt een andere taal dan Engels. Klojo.*

Translation:

Sure, nobody speaks other languages than English. Asshole. 

And he can’t even speak English 

• Upvote 6

Paging the IRS!

image.thumb.png.75280b802e28e4419a77aee926e98c29.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

It’s sad that his followers continue to fall for these grifts. 

image.jpeg.e55f2be3dc9ee1244ec15e5953545b70.jpeg

• Thank You 8

Only the best people…

• Upvote 6

image.thumb.jpeg.f048eddcf566ac548f62587b5f480d3e.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4

image.thumb.png.a1725026ce31ad71584115acd10a6fd9.png

• Upvote 7

Funny how he's much more eloquent when typing than when he's actually speaking. Because he can't string a coherent sentence together if his life depended on it when he's rambling before his followers. Which leads me to believe that he's not typing those posts himself.

Example:

image.thumb.png.530a28aabf3bb53164dc5968a9aca5ea.png

But wait, it gets worse. Much worse:

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic