• Upvote 4
  • Confused 2
  • WTF 4

More gibberish from TFG:

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Slimy racist fuck.  He wants this country stupid. 

• I Agree 6

Befuddled old man…

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Befuddled old man…

He pronounced "says" as "saaays".   I have to admit that I enjoyed his other recent mistakes.  The latest I've heard were:

1.  "All of a sudden there was this big dump.  Where did it come from?"  I don't know what this concerns.

2.  "They're pumping it as much as they can under the Trump.  They're saying keep it going.  Let it keep going."  He goes on to say that the only way he'll lose this election is that if it is rigged.  Same song -- different year.

3.  "...Whose soup pie cane is broken."  I think this was supposed to be supply chain is broken but, even with that, it doesn't make any sense.

4.  "In times of bad, she'll call me up and say 'Don't worry about, sir.  You're doing great'."  This is about Marjorie Taylor Greene.  He goes on to say she's a very smart person and very respected in Congress.

5.  "Three years, lady, lady, lady, how 'bout that?"  I think this was about E. Jean Carroll.  One guy on Twitter posted this:  "Lay ladies lay,  Lay across my fake gold head."

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 3

What the actual f...?! :pb_eek:

• WTF 13

Dementia Don, racist supreme, still thinks he's running against Obama.

• WTF 9

More racist drivel.

• WTF 9

A really shy person? Sure Jan.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

Go Tish!
image.png.3e02ba67e91a438b9d33eee319abe642.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

Anything that makes TFG uncomfortable gives me a case of the giggles. 

• Haha 7

Lol

• Upvote 7

But Biden is too confused?

• Haha 4

At least Dementia Don got the first two letters of her name right. That's got to count for something.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I guess he wanted it to go with his “noble” prize. 

• Eyeroll 5

More whining about windmills…

• Upvote 5

I'm curious - what exact thing did he do that he thinks he should give himself the medal of honor?

can you imagine being in a crowd that just claps and cheers no matter what idiotic thing is said. Makes me think of that picture where everybody but 1 guy is doing the nazi salute. 1 guy in the sea of crazy. 

Do these people in the crowds even hear what he's saying or they just clap cuz somebody else clapped? Are they standing there sarcastically clapping and know he's crazy but they want republican so it doesn't matter? 

• Upvote 7

https://www.vox.com/politics/2024/2/24/24080974/south-carolina-gop-primary-results-2024-trump-haley-trumpism

"Trump’s appeal isn’t premised on delivering concrete policy goals, nor even “owning the libs” with high-profile stunts. It is about assuaging the sense of fear and resentment at their America being replaced: about achieving victories that assuage the sense of psychological assault created by things like mass immigration, a Black president, shifting gender roles, and a beloved beer brand cutting an ad with a trans influencer. "

"The South Carolina primary’s irrelevance points to this deeper and darker story. It is one we must wrestle with in order to truly appreciate the stakes in the coming general election."

-------------------

I've been of the opinion that trump's popularity is all about the prejudice, mostly it seems from the white people. But what does one DO about it? By way of winning the elections? "Hey racist bigots, I know you're freaked out by your stupid narrow minded bigotry...but it's ok- vote for me?

[I am not a customer service type person.] 

What can people do against 40%+ of everybody you know doubling down on this? They seem lately to be more and more ok with being openly bigoted. So...what can be done?  What are democratic candidates supposed to do in response to this? 

I don't know. I don't know that anybody does. But here we are.  Sadly, I think a lot of people would consider Biden over trump if there wasn't Kamala Harris in the wings. The bigots are looking at that and freaking out. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

LOL. :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 8

Paging Jack Smith…

• Thank You 9

Alvin Bragg seeks gag order against Trump.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

On 2/22/2024 at 9:27 PM, 47of74 said:

Sovereign citizens are something I like to watch self destruct.  Especially if they're videoing their car windows experiencing SafeLite time roadside or they get held in contempt in court trying to pull their bullshit on judges.  A lot of these sov cits when they get to court either ignore advice from attorneys or fire their attorneys then and there.  Or spout so much bullshit that the attorneys decide to ask the court if they can withdraw from the legal trainwreck.  And if a judge allows them to go pro se it doesn't usually work the way they want.

My thing with the Sovereign Citizens is... so what if it is all true? All their delusions are true. What would it matter? Nobody in any authority anywhere believes it, so whether their ridiculousness is "true" doesn't matter. None of it is true in practice.

No matter what they say or do or think, they are living under the same laws and same consequences as everyone else. And there's nothing at all that they can do that will change that. 

They might as well be going out in a hurricane trying to explain that rain doesn't actually exist. 

Spoiler

Another thing is that printers will print Machine Identification Codes on each page they print.  These are tiny yellow dots invisible to the human eye but can be used to trace which printer printed a document and lead back to the printer's owner.  Some have suggested the MIC was used to catch Reality Winner. 

Well, they're supposed to be invisible. They aren't always. The newer machines I print on I haven't seen them at all, but the ones a generation back they were there and definitely visible if you knew what you were looking for. I had one or two customers complain and had to explain what they were. 

And once, ages and ages ago, when there was a walk-in copier people could use, somebody copied something they'd altered. A certificate of some sort, something official. A few weeks later in walk the secret service... they'd tracked the fake document down to the copier in the shop. 

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Paging Jack Smith…

Trump: “I would do that..I have the right to take stuff! You know they ended up paying Nixon $18 million for what he had.”

Um. Did he just essentially say he was hoping to get a ransom for returning the documents he stole? I'm assuming as a plan B if selling them didn't generate enough cash? 

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't stripping fixtures off the walls of the White House and selling bits for profit. I think he only didn't because he ran out of time after believing he was going to win the election again.

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

LOL. :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

Now he says he's too rich to have to post bond.  He says that even E. Jean Carroll thinks he's rich so she shouldn't be asking for a bond.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 3

I bet his minders have set his iPad to only play bigly videos of himself and games that he can’t lose. 

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic