• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

These people are horrible:

image.thumb.jpeg.40c9d3938a768b8d6be7b8c4a200c70f.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.057be1d2e6ca0a772a52214d60e63944.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

This is the type of thing I’d auction off if I were looking to raise $10.  

• Haha 9

She "won" with a $5 entry. And I'm almost as sick of the BT hate for Dr. Fauci as I am of their obsession with Hunter Biden.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I need to go to the eye doctor, my eyes have now stuck in a rolled position:

image.png.50c7ec37d24631e0d7ad3f8b8ab425e3.png

• Haha 10

"Here the king"?  Does Bro Gary write fan posts for Trump now?  

And I'm getting a little sick of Donny's fans sticking his big, old, ugly head with its bad combover on any picture they think is suitably masculine.  Donald has never looked like that.  You don't get a six pack and an enlarged crotch area from playing golf.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I need to go to the eye doctor, my eyes have now stuck in a rolled position:

image.png.50c7ec37d24631e0d7ad3f8b8ab425e3.png

Now we know where his socks went.

I guess he overheard some female doing the "we must increase our bust" champ, so he's "stuffin' with cotton what God has forgotten" and practicing saying, "we must. We must. We must increase our thrust."

• Haha 8

Thank Rufus that they pasted his face onto someone else's body. I become nauseous at the thought of an actual pic of Trump in budgy smugglers... :pb_eek:

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 7

We’re at the hockey game, and some doofus has a jersey with Fucknut’s name on it. Not a homemade job either.  Like, dude paid hundreds of dollars for an official jersey and had Fucknut’s name stitched. In a (possibly) unintentional brush with irony, the shirt was orange. Dude had a choice of 3 official colors, and he chose that one. More proof that  his fans are not overly blessed with intelligence. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

To me that is absolute blasphemy. Talk about your golden idol...

Agreed. It's not at all clear which "he" is being referred to, and given the picture of Trump is significantly larger than the other the logical assumption is Trump.

So is Trump now effectively the new American Republican Christ for these people?

• Upvote 6

Jesus in one hand.  A gun in the other.  This is just so Republican.  

I'm a little squicked out by that cross just stuck down in his pants like that.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

Jesus in one hand.  A gun in the other.  This is just so Republican.  

I'm a little squicked out by that cross just stuck down in his pants like that.

As @Audrey2 already said - it's blasphemy.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

why are the non what's his name not clothed? why  are there floating crosses?

doesnt this look like some mao-ist propaganda?

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

why are the non what's his name not clothed? why  are there floating crosses?

doesnt this look like some mao-ist propaganda?

I am pretty sure that I don't have enough imagination (thankfully) to see into the so-called artist's brain to answer those questions, as well as other questions. Part of the answers involve lack of skill or talent IMO. I would add-

Why the red splotches on the faces, especially T's? Why the poorly painted rolls of fat? Bad gym shorts, or is it bloomers? I guess this is enough.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

In case people were wondering exactly who Brigitte Gabriel is:  Her name is really Hanah Qahwaji Tudor and she was born in Lebanon.  (She has also used the name Noor Semaan.)  A lot of her life story appears to be in dispute.  She says that she and her family were attacked by Muslims during the Lebanese civil war.  She said she was saved by Israeli soldiers.

She is violently anti-Islam and believes that anyone practicing the Islamic religion has no soul.  She also doesn't think they could be loyal USA citizens.  She charges between $3,000 and $10,000 for speaking engagements where she insists on bringing her own hairdresser.  She lives in a house worth $3 million at Virginia Beach and it appears to have been paid for by donors.  She heads ACT, an anti-Muslim hate group, and has been accused by other members of drawing too much cash out of the organization.  She's written a couple of Islamophobic books.

In short, she's a hateful grifter.  No wonder she's drawn to Donald.

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

This gives me a headache:

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 7

Are they now ALL Nelson Mandela?  I think you actually have to stand for a real cause and do serious time to be considered even in the same league as Mandela.  This dude and the former guy can just stop even saying Mandela.    

(I censored out what I originally wanted to say since it was just one big string of curse words.)

• Upvote 6

Candace is a racist POS

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 4

well ew gross.

Who is this lady? She's very ignorant and for some reason admits she doesn't know what the girl is talking about and yet comes off very angry. You don't know what she's talking about but you're very angry about it?

Also racist much? cheezus**

** I've started typing cheezus on here to try to remind myself to not get angry because that ruins my day and changes nothing about these freaking asshole racist transphobe control freak psychos

• Upvote 2