IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 12

Coconut Flan

Just saw on the bontrager instagram that Taylor bontrager is marrying susannah helferich (allison’s sister in law) today! Was this known information? The wedding is going to be livestreamed, apperantly. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

26 minutes ago, lonedn said:

Just saw on the bontrager instagram that Taylor bontrager is marrying susannah helferich (allison’s sister in law) today! Was this known information? The wedding is going to be livestreamed, apperantly. 

Really? Where at what website?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lonedn said:

Other FJers were on the case! So yes, known/suspected.

These families are so, so creepy. 

Edited to add screenshot from their public instagram. 

53A99910-1D69-4710-9A47-EB230FA28BEF.png

Edited by Margarita
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

If anyone watches it, curious to know if it appears they have chemistry like Denver and Praise, or if it appears to be an arranged marriage like the Allison & Jeremiah (is that his name, I forget) vibe.  Also, are they the same age or is there an age difference? Inquiring minds want to know!! 😅

Agreed, super creepy, maybe even more so than the Bowers matches. 

Edited to add, how will Elizabeth manage with one less "brother friend" at home?? I think Chelsy and Mitchell were lucky to marry others not from these two families, I hope the remaining three will be as fortunate, I assume, age-wise there are several potential matches for the remaining unmarried Bontrager siblings within these two families.  Well, I'm sure Chelsy will post eventually for those of us who missed the live stream.😅

Edited by 0 kids n not countin
  • Upvote 9

Ooh, it’s been a while since we had a good wedding! 

I’m eager to see if there are any prospective babies among the Bontrager clan. It’s been a while since last year’s rash of mystery babies. 

I’m also curious about whether the couple has chemistry and if one or both of the fathers are going to spend far too much of the wedding sharing their bigoted views. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, lonedn said:

We knew they were getting married today. Thankfully the Bontragers are huge show offs so they have to live stream the weddings. I wonder what Marlin will bitch about this time. Remember when he bitched about the Plandemic? I bet he will take a jab at trans persons. Or gay marriage. He loves to hear himself talk. 

52 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

If anyone watches it, curious to know if it appears they have chemistry like Denver and Praise, or if it appears to be an arranged marriage like the Allison & Jeremiah (is that his name, I forget) vibe.  Also, are they the same age or is there an age difference? Inquiring minds want to know!! 😅

Agreed, super creepy, maybe even more so than the Bowers matches. 

Edited to add, how will Elizabeth manage with one less "brother friend" at home?? I think Chelsy and Mitchell were lucky to marry others not from these two families, I hope the remaining three will be as fortunate, I assume, age-wise there are several potential matches for the remaining unmarried Bontrager siblings within these two families.  Well, I'm sure Chelsy will post eventually for those of us who missed the live stream.😅

There are many single young men to choose from in the Bowers family. And then in the Helferich family, there are two boys left. The only girl for Hudson in both families is Ginny Bowers. And she’s still quite young. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Marion Avenue Baptist Church usually live streams the HellBont weddings. 

All three families are boy heavy. Bonts: 6 boys 4 girls, Bowers: 6 boys 3 girls. Hells: 7 boys 4 girls.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Also, are they the same age or is there an age difference? Inquiring minds want to know!! 😅

The bride is 25 and the groom 21. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 8

Sheer boredom reigns here today, so thought I'd watch a bit of this wedding. BUT -- I'm not finding a link to the livestream.

Since it's public, would one of you kind souls please share it here? Thanks.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Someone straighten her veil!!

That second bridesmaid looks as if shes going to faint

They just straightened it.

Boring…. 

Like I said, these men love to hear themselves talk. 

Oh lord the groom is not a good singer. Poor guy.

• Upvote 5

She sounds so young and sheltered. When she’s actually older than him. Their vows just made me sad. They are obviously very emotional. And their vows just show they are repeating everything their parents brainwashed them to believe.

That pastor made a stupid joke about paying him $1000. These fundie men think they are so funny. They aren’t. 

I figured out why it took so long for these two to get together even though these families have known eachother for a few years. These two seem to be quite meek. They aren’t the most outgoing ones in their families that’s for sure. 

He just asked if he got the ring from the dime store!!!! He’s mean! 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

Nothing more Christian hetero than opening up a wedding talking about gay marriage.

• Upvote 5

There’s teasing and then there’s just being mean. That pastor is mean. These two seem to be sensitive personalities. So he should know better than to tease them in such a mean spirited way. Ugh. I’m disgusted with that guy.

That kiss was awkward. I think Taylor has his mouth open 😬

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic