IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

11 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

he looks like a slightly heavier, but definitely goofier Pecan Thief. What a gene pool this family is creating!

This guy has a PhD from the University of Notre Dame in Computer Science and Engineering. He’ll  at least add some IQ points to the gene pool.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

This guy has a PhD from the University of Notre Dame in Computer Science and Engineering. He’ll  at least add some IQ points to the gene pool.

I personally would much rather be in Sarah’s position than many other fundies. She won’t have a million kids since she married in her 30s. Plus a husband who can likely afford a family. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

why does the waller family marry there stranger look alike. all these people could be related.

• Upvote 4

At least Rachelle Waller didn’t marry a man who looked like her brother. I guess she’s the odd one out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least Rachelle Waller didn’t marry a man who looked like her brother. I guess she’s the odd one out. 

Her husband reminds me of her brother Adam if I remember all the faces correctly… 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least Rachelle Waller didn’t marry a man who looked like her brother.

My husband’s parents look so much alike they were regularly mistaken for siblings. The funny thing is, neither of them resemble their own siblings. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Her husband reminds me of her brother Adam if I remember all the faces correctly… 😂

Oh I don’t think Joseph Afarian looks like a Waller. Before he grayed, he had dark hair. That automatically makes me think he doesn’t look like a waller. But it’s also his face shape and nose. 

2930FCA0-E3C3-4400-974D-9339D9B299CA.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I don’t think Joseph Afarian looks like a Waller. Before he grayed, he had dark hair. That automatically makes me think he doesn’t look like a waller. But it’s also his face shape and nose. 

2930FCA0-E3C3-4400-974D-9339D9B299CA.jpeg

She looks like a nice-person version of JillRod.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JDuggs said:

It feels like red flag city to me when people with real educations are fundamentalists. How much more evil can they do in the name of religion than undereducated folks?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

It feels like red flag city to me when people with real educations are fundamentalists. How much more evil can they do in the name of religion than undereducated folks?

He has an interesting life story. I don’t know enough about him to comment on his level of fundiness.

https://www.bethel.edu/news/articles/2018/january/brandon-richard-webster

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

On 5/16/2024 at 9:31 PM, Giraffe said:

Reminds me a bit of the highly educated guy who sought a very fundy wife.  He went to elite law school and I think had a Fulbright.  Then clerked for a judge, I think in DC.  Anyone remember them?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, gustava said:

Reminds me a bit of the highly educated guy who sought a very fundy wife.  He went to elite law school and I think had a Fulbright.  Then clerked for a judge, I think in DC.  Anyone remember them?

That was Stephen Hammer. He sought her out online and messaged her dad about her. Which was creepy. We don’t know how these two met. They could have met at a social event or something. Plus they are in their 30s. So they aren’t super young. I will also say one good thing about the Waller parents. They actually let their adult daughters hold jobs. I don’t know what Sarah did. But I bet she at least worked a job in adulthood before getting married. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Posted (edited)

Nursing, I think

She has used the letters RN after her name. I think she went into nursing around the time that her sister Rebecca died. She too was studying to be a nurse.

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

On 5/16/2024 at 12:36 PM, JDuggs said:

On 5/16/2024 at 12:36 PM, JDuggs said:

Annndddd, he and Pris will have loads to talk about. WinWin

• Haha 1

I don’t think Priscilla has a cognitive disability ; I think she is highly anxious, has the lowest self esteem possible and possibly some learning disabilities. Add this to poorly educated and highly sheltered and we have Priscilla. I do  think that conversation between this guy and Pa Keller should be interesting. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3