image.png.b108d263ea7b14409ee96dba84a0364f.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

garbagetruck.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

image.png.009ddc29793464a90fc56390c7651b81.png

"Tiny Target"

When the news broke that Donald Trump received a letter from Special Counsel Jack Smith on Sunday night that he’s a target in the criminal investigation over the January 6 insurrection, several thoughts came to my mind.

One: They didn’t send that letter through FedEx. I was told Friday that a package would arrive on Saturday, and then told on Saturday that it would be here on Sunday, and on Sunday they said it’d be here on Monday, and then on Monday, they said it’d be here on Tuesday. It finally arrived today. Do I have to try to overturn an election to get shit delivered on time? Actually, now that I think about it, Trump’s letter is very late because he should have received notification he was a target about a week after he left the White House.

Two: He’s going to be indicted…again and very soon. Trump has been given four days to testify before the grand jury in Washington, D.C, but he’s declining. I believe his next indictment will be next week. You read it here first, kids…unless someone else already wrote that down somewhere else.

Three: Another Trump indictment means I’m going on the road again. I went to New York City in April to cover his first indictment, Miami in June to cover his second, and now I’ll be going to Washington, which is a much shorter trip. I may not even have to spend the night but I probably will so I don’t have to stress about the train times too much.

Four: I’ll be on a train again for the first time after the Sloop John B. train ride from Hell when I went to and returned from Miami. On the way there, the train hit a car. On the way back, the train hit a tree. This was over 50 hours of train riding for me which was a brutal experience. Amtrak employees treat passengers like cattle, there were a lot of people on the train from Jacksonville, and like some of the people from Jacksonville, the floors of the bathrooms are covered in urine. At least I won’t have to pay for the Washington trip because Amtrak gave me $200 in train-riding credit. They said, “We are sorry you had such a miserable experience. He’s a credit to possibly have another.” I plan to travel to Atlanta when he’s indicted there, probably in the fall. I’m NOT taking the train to Atlanta. I’ll fly.

Five: Even if the Trump judge overseeing the document case in Florida delays the trial until after the election, the judge in Washington probably will not as hopefully, the DC judge won’t be a total hack like Judge Cannon.

Six: Someone may have rolled on Trump and I’m thinking/hoping it’s Rudy Giuliani. How good would that be? We all better stock up on popcorn.

Seven: Trump will use this third collection of indictments to continue grifting his supporters.

Eight: Trump is going to prison, y’all.

• Upvote 3

hothere.thumb.jpg.264798c5491301b9be299202829819cc.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

IMG_3736.thumb.jpeg.fb5209226c2a7ea6cdce72b409b96112.jpeg

• Haha 5

image.png.5de116cede141922607ac2f9a6ffbe5d.png

"KKKonspiracy KKKennedy"

Robert F. Kennedy Jr is running for president in the Democratic Party primary and as much as Democrats may not like him challenging President Joe Biden, it’s his right. What’s not his right is to spread dangerous lies, conspiracy theories, and misinformation. The racism and antisemitism on top of that is disgusting.

RFK Jr has done some very good things in his life but lately, he’s an embarrassment to liberals, Democrats, and his family. In fact, his own family has had to repeatedly denounce his statements.

RFK Jr has promoted discredited theories that vaccines cause autism. He has compared vaccinations to the Holocaust. He claimed Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, and Melinda Gates were trying to profit from vaccines. He claimed the Gates would starve people who refused vaccinations. He claimed covid vaccines killed Hank Aaron. He wrote a book in which he accused Dr. Fauci of sabotaging treatments for AIDS and conspiring with Bill Gates and social media companies to suppress any information about cures for COVID-19 in order to leave vaccines as the only options to fight the pandemic. He released a video with a Hitler mustache on Dr. Fauci.

He gave a speech at an anti-vaccine rally in Washington, D.C. where he said, “Even in Hitler’s Germany, you could cross the Alps into Switzerland, you can hide in the attic like Anne Frank did…Today the mechanisms are being put in place that will make it so none of us can run, none of us can hide.” And last week, he claimed COVID-19 was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

Speaking at a Manhattan restaurant, RFK Jr said, “There is an argument that COVID-19 is ethnically targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese … we don’t know whether it’s deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact.”

RFK Jr said he “never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews”, and that he does not “believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered.” Except he did.

At the same dinner where they were having linguini covered in clam sauce (that sounds good), he claimed future biological weapons with a “50% infection fatality rate” would make COVID-19 “look like a walk in the park.” He said, “We do know that the Chinese are spending hundreds of millions of dollars developing ethnic bioweapons and we are developing ethnic bioweapons. They’re collecting Russian DNA. They’re collecting Chinese DNA so we can target people by race.”

The Anti-Defamation League denounced RFK Jr’s comments, saying, “The claim that COVID-19 was a bioweapon created by the Chinese or Jews to attack Caucasians and black people is deeply offensive and feeds into sinophobic and anti-semitic conspiracy theories about COVID-19 that we have seen evolve over the last three years.”

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said, “The claims made on that tape is false. It is vile, and they put our fellow Americans in danger.”

RFK Jr’s sister, Kerry Kennedy posted on RFK Human Rights’ website, “I strongly condemn my brother’s deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting. His statements do not represent what I believe or what Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights stand for, with our 50+-year track record of protecting rights and standing against racism and all forms of discrimination.”

Full disclosure: I am a winner of the RFK award, named after Kerry and RFK Jr’s father. I also talked to Kerry briefly as she’s the one who called to inform me that I had won. She’s nice.

But what the hell is RFK Jr doing? Is he trying to hurt the Democratic Party, the party of his father and late uncle, President John F. Kennedy, by challenging President Biden? Is RFK Jr trying to help Donald Trump return to the White House? The shit that comes out of RFK Jr’s mouth is what you’d expect from the likes of Donald Trump and other Republicans. RFK Jr should be running as a Republican.

Running with the MAGAts, Qanon fucknuts, racists, and antisemites is where RFK Jr belongs.

• Upvote 3

Florida is now requiring teachers to tell students that slaves were taught skills that would benefit them long-term. No, I'm not kidding.

20230720_csotd1.JPG

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic