IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

7 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I like her girls names, not a huge fan of her boys names. 

Out of all the Wissmann grandchild names, I would say my least favorites are Andron, Jaxon, and Brynley. 

• Upvote 9

Jackson is used a lot in my family, because my grandfather was so loved by the whole family.  But I have seen a lot of people using the Jaxon spelling; obviously it looks wrong to me.

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SoSoNosy said:

Jackson is used a lot in my family, because my grandfather was so loved by the whole family.  But I have seen a lot of people using the Jaxon spelling; obviously it looks wrong to me.

Oh yes, the name Jackson is fine. I’m just tired of the obsession with x names. Axton, Daxton, Jaxon, Braxton, Maxton. What’s next? Snaxton because you liked to eat a lot while pregnant? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

I think Sons of Anarchy character Jackson "Jax" Teller was part of the rise of the spelling Jaxon and similar variations. Chelsy Maxwell introduced me to the name Axton. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

I think Sons of Anarchy character Jackson "Jax" Teller was part of the rise of the spelling Jaxon and similar variations. Chelsy Maxwell introduced me to the name Axton. 

I assume anyone who names their child Braxton had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions during their pregnancy. 

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

57 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

Axton Maxwell is among the most awkward names around. Who says those 2 names together and says, “yep that’s it.” It is so clunky.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

18 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Axton Maxwell is among the most awkward names around. Who says those 2 names together and says, “yep that’s it.” It is so clunky.

If he went to high school, he would definitely get nicknamed AxMax. 

• Upvote 9

Millie Radford gave birth to a baby girl named Elodie Jade on September 19th.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

12 hours ago, indianabones said:

Millie Radford gave birth to a baby girl named Elodie Jade on September 19th.

Just curious, but is she still with Chester's dad?

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Grace and Jonah Wilson had twin girls named Sailor and Skye. 

I feel like a jerk. I didn’t realize she was expecting twins and when I saw her pregnancy pics, I thought to myself, “she’s going to have a big baby.” Nope. Just two average sized babies. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like a jerk. I didn’t realize she was expecting twins and when I saw her pregnancy pics, I thought to myself, “she’s going to have a big baby.” Nope. Just two average sized babies. 

No one knew she was pregnant with twins 

32 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

No one knew she was pregnant with twins 

Not even them. Or did they just didn’t tell people that they were having twins. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

Not even them. Or did they just didn’t tell people that they were having twins. 

From all her posts I don't even think she knew..even with her baby shower there was nothing that said Babies plural it all just said Baby. Same with her registry. I don't think she had any ultrasounds done. Don't quote me on that but personally I don't think she even knew about the second one. Cuz her birth announcement literally said Suprise birth. Yeah that could mean she didn't know that they were coming that day but idk

• Upvote 3

Anna Marie Maxwell had baby no. 7, Esther Marie, recently. Her first baby after having cancer and chemo treatment.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 7

But she did have a hospital birth. So she doesn’t seem to be against modern medicine. 

I just looked at a post she made a few moths ago and it mentions an ultrasound. So she had an ultrasound but who knows if a second baby was missed. Or she just kept it a secret. 

Here registry has a double stroller and two baby seats purchased. So she probably knew. She just didn’t announce it online. 

1B42F621-0CB5-4941-B36F-D60C6DC9AC7F.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But she did have a hospital birth. So she doesn’t seem to be against modern medicine. 

I just looked at a post she made a few moths ago and it mentions an ultrasound. So she had an ultrasound but who knows if a second baby was missed. Or she just kept it a secret. 

Here registry has a double stroller and two baby seats purchased. So she probably knew. She just didn’t announce it online. 

1B42F621-0CB5-4941-B36F-D60C6DC9AC7F.jpeg

I've looked at her registry when it came out and that's stuff wasn't on there

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Anna Marie Maxwell had baby no. 7, Esther Marie, recently. Her first baby after having cancer and chemo treatment.

I KNEW one of the Maxwells would name one of their kids Esther, but for some reason, I always thought it would be Nathan and Melanie. I don't really see them having anymore kids, though.

I wonder if Anna Marie still makes matching jumpers for her and her daughters? Think that cute quilt print fabric she used to use is out of print. :(

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, AliC said:

I KNEW one of the Maxwells would name one of their kids Esther, but for some reason, I always thought it would be Nathan and Melanie. I don't really see them having anymore kids, though.

Yeah, Melanie turned 48 in August I think, so I'm thinking she's done having babies.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Tori and Bobby are expecting baby #5....not sure on due date though 

Was just coming to say that. Kelly just announced it. Probably because the bump will be apparent in the wedding pics this weekend. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

21 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Was just coming to say that. Kelly just announced it. Probably because the bump will be apparent in the wedding pics this weekend. 

Mmm idk. They just posted a picture today with a bunch of the girls. Yes she was kinda behind someone but you could see that's she's still quite small

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic