IGNORED

Jana Duggar 16: Living in a Tiny House in Daddy's Backyard

Coconut Flan

Does Jana really live alone in a tiny house on the Boob Compound?

• Upvote 2

I do not think that Jana is sad about being single. I do not think that Jana believes that she is incomplete without a man. I wonder if JB was a difficult person to be around and between the behaviors that he role modeled as a man and father, and Josh’s BS, if Jana figured she might be happier not having that in her life? Jana is smart, skilled and beautiful. If she wanted to be married, she would be- I know I’ve said this many times, would you rather have Jana’s life or Jessa’s? Kendra’s? Joy’s? I also think Jana has been given leeway where JB’s rules are concerned. She is 34. My youngest is 33 and I haven’t really had any input in his life for a decade. It wouldn’t be appropriate.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 6/17/2023 at 4:58 PM, HeartsAFundie said:

"Still At The Complete Mercy Of A Couple Of Total Nutcases" makes for a good Jana thread title. 

Would fit quite well in the  Rod thread too. 🥺

11 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Personally I'm not convinced she's unhappy being single. Yes, maybe she's sad and wistful but she may also be happy for the couple without feeling sad to be left out. 

I’m waiting for Jana’s book. That could be very interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Jana knows where all the bodies are buried, metaphorically speaking. 

I think everybody knows it's best to stay on her good side & don't poke the bear.  Including her parents.  I also think she does what she wants, when she wants. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, CultureVulture said:

Jana knows where all the bodies are buried, metaphorically speaking. 

I think everybody knows it's best to stay on her good side & don't poke the bear.  Including her parents.  I also think she does what she wants, when she wants. 

Good for her. She put up with a lot of BS as a kid, so I hope she has the life she wants now.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Oh my god, you guys, sorry about the "men on the moon" pic; I posted it in the wrong place and didn't notice til it was too late. That'll teach me to have like 15 tabs open in my browser!

I would LOVE to read a book by Jana.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13

12 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

Oh my god, you guys, sorry about the "men on the moon" pic; I posted it in the wrong place and didn't notice til it was too late. That'll teach me to have like 15 tabs open in my browser!

I would LOVE to read a book by Jana.

I didn't even think anything of it. I just simply thought 'FACTS' and kept scrolling. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, viii said:

I didn't even think anything of it. I just simply thought 'FACTS' and kept scrolling. 

I mean, maybe it applies to any of these patriarchal forums...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1