IGNORED

John Shrader 21: Nine Years in Zambia and Still Failing

Coconut Flan

At least in the US, ivermectin for animals is (or was) freely available in the veterinary aisle of any ranch supply/feed store.  I suspect they are restocked after the main wave of "ivermectin for Covid" insanity.  

Veterinary ivermectin can and will cause massive pooping in humans. 

There are human formulations of ivermectin, of course, but you'd have to go to a doctor for that.  The doctor would probably say, are you nuts? Here's a prescription for Paxlovid! 

• Upvote 8

Unless John has been infected with worms... in which case the human formulation is appropriate. Somehow I think he's just still in 2020 conspiracy land.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Well, the fight apparently wasn't with Brother Mears.  John has put up some more posts whining about what I think must be people calling him out for his BS legalisms.

Spoiler

Screenshot(17521).png.df1f891045ba61d40b3e65577f7d93ec.pngScreenshot(17522).png.89659492e1d9c2b77bc1b252eacf6a57.png

John is his usual pig-headed self.  It's his way or the highway.  I'm still waiting for the bulk of his congregation to run him out of town.   And that nonsense about sermons having to be offensive is a total crock.

He did get some encouragement from a local man.  John was thoughtful enough to stop and roll down his window so that someone could praise him.   That one made me cringe.

Keep on walking, dude.  John isn't worth your time and trouble.

Spoiler

Screenshot(17523).png.496bec31deaa92e44d8adb6e71f2f68f.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 8

Mears understands what it means to have "Respect for the Pastor." What an arrogant man John is. What does that mean other than "my word supercedes everything and if you don't like it then leave."

Wasn't there a third family? Where are they?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

Wasn't there a third family? Where are they?

I think they came back to the US but they're planning to return to Zambia.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

16 minutes ago, Xan said:

I think they came back to the US but they're planning to return to Zambia.

Oh! I was under the impression they were moving over there. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

John is really so insufferable. I think Mears will eventually grow tired of him and will start to see through him. Or John will get tired of Wade "calling him out". It's lasted longer than I thought it would. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

My psychic predictions (had to throw psychic in there cuz if John is reading this, it will piss him off):

COVID is running through their family and some are quite ill. Perhaps Ester is ill with COVID which is very bad given she's pregnant. 

John isn't seeking out medical care for his family but trying to obtain Ivermectin on the black market or from someone in the U.S. 

The Beauchamps have had a major falling out with John and he's having a tantrum.

His "ministry" is on the precipice of imploding. That's good news for the Zambian people!

• Upvote 7

On 12/28/2023 at 8:40 AM, Howl said:

Veterinary ivermectin can and will cause massive pooping in humans. 

We have long know that he is full of excrement, so perhaps ivermectin will purge him of his heavy load.

Edited by gustava
vocab
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

John isn't seeking out medical care for his family but trying to obtain Ivermectin on the black market or from someone in the U.S. 

Back during the first Covid outbreak, John posted several things about how dangerous the vaccine was and how it was some sort of government plot.  If they have Covid now, he would absolutely turn to Ivermectin.

• Upvote 7

The Beauchamps are still going to work with John. A couple weeks back he and his wife were in Dallas, Texas. They are fund raising for the orphans that they met while over there in Zambia. 

• Thank You 6

Watch out, everybody!  John is rhyming again!

Screenshot(17550).png.ffde916017a077ef47368050ffaa014e.png

And who exactly is frying Baptists?  (I was going to suggest that baked was better but I don't want anyone to take me seriously.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Sweet babby Jesus, he's trying to rap. Or it's bad poetry slam. 😂

Or mania.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

23 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

COVID is running through their family and some are quite ill. Perhaps Ester is ill with COVID which is very bad given she's pregnant. 

I really hope she isn't both for her, the baby's and the family's sakes. She's already at higher risk just due to age and number of previous pregnancies.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I really hope she isn't both for her, the baby's and the family's sakes. She's already at higher risk just due to age and number of previous pregnancies.

I agree. Also, back when Esther was allowed access to Facebook, she posted some nutty theories about the nuclear debris in the air from Fukushima was delaying her birth and making her go past her due date.* This makes me fear that she shares John’s beliefs in various anti-medical establishment *everything* and would support his endeavors to obtain drugs designed for farm animals rather than humans. 

*I also suspect Esther’s due dates are inaccurate for some repeated reason. Idk if she miscalculated, or if there are issues with her records, or what, but she always seems to go past her due date. Since she sticks with midwives (and John doesn’t care about her health), there aren’t ultrasounds for better dating, either. 
As always, I hope the kids and Esther are healthy and okay (or as okay as possible with COVID. I hear the human prescription meds do wonders!). And I wouldn’t mind if John faced some real retribution, or at least consequences for his horrible behavior. 
Hope we get some more vaguebooking soon!

• Upvote 8

Another post from John. He's really trying to do some damage control. Makes me so curious what's going on. 

Our Shrader Family Motto (10 words)

Love God Passionately

Love Others Sincerely

Reach The Lost Effectively

(no matter what. Added that just now for my own heart)

- js

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 7

The 3rd family dropped out of the race. I saw under one of his post he is wanting to pastor a Church in America and is wanting to put everything behind him in what he saw in Zambia 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

46 minutes ago, Bluegrin said:

The 3rd family dropped out of the race. I saw under one of his post he is wanting to pastor a Church in America and is wanting to put everything behind him in what he saw in Zambia 

Is it posted publicly? If so, can you post it here? I'd love to read it. Otherwise would you mind giving a brief description of what was posted?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

I have a bad hunch a Poisonwood ending is coming soon.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I have a bad hunch a Poisonwood ending is coming soon.

I don't know about "soon" because this has been going on for about 9 years longer than I assumed it would, but I agree an implosion is coming and it will be very, very bad. 

• Upvote 6

I've been waiting for something to happen for a long, long time. I thought for sure when the kids started aging out of their visas that would be a catalyst, but no. I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Inky said:

I've been waiting for something to happen for a long, long time. I thought for sure when the kids started aging out of their visas that would be a catalyst, but no. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm right there with you. The longer it goes on it just makes me think it's going to end even worse. It doesn't make me think things are going well. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 12/30/2023 at 9:46 AM, marmalade said:

Sweet babby Jesus, he's trying to rap. Or it's bad poetry slam. 😂

Doggerel, thy name is John Shrader.

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic