IGNORED

Sarah Huckabee Sanders 2: Governor of Hee-Haw Hell With a Side of Nepotism

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, noseybutt said:

Noooooo. That is tragic.

(But I love a good wool too, so…)

Another fabric I can't wear - that's one of the first allergies we realized I had, as a child, even before having tests done.

Fur, feathers, wool, linen, ramie, plants, mold, dust . . . you name it, my body hates it.

I'm only half-joking when I say the person who developed Claritin should have gotten the Nobel prize for medicine. Without it, I could never have had my beloved pets.

And, even though I was used to it, it's nice not to go through half the year doing the "allergic salute" anymore (mine was usually done sideways, not up - I was such a rebel!).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

No big surprise:

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 7

Uh-oh, she has upset her lord and master:

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 3

Now she’s pro-child labor:

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 5

Huckabee Sanders is on a roll. She signed a new education bill today creating a voucher program that will direct tax dollars to private schools and home schooling. And it also contains all the anti CRT and anti gay stuff. She is the absolute worst.

Former governor Asa Hutchinson wanted to change the abortion trigger law to allow abortion for rape and incest, but Huckabee Sanders is happy with the near ban on abortion as is.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 4

15 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Huckabee Sanders is on a roll. She signed a new education bill today creating a voucher program that will direct tax dollars to private schools and home schooling. And it also contains all the anti CRT and anti gay stuff. She is the absolute worst.

Former governor Asa Hutchinson wanted to change the abortion trigger law to allow abortion for rape and incest, but Huckabee Sanders is happy with the near ban on abortion as is.

Sad to say but the majority of the people wanted this POS. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Sad 1
  • WTF 6

https://governor.arkansas.gov/news_post/sanders-requests-major-disaster-declaration-from-president-biden/

Guess she thought better of it. I am glad she decided to truly put her constituents ahead of her petty partisanship. 
AND I bet Pres Biden will send help without tweeting how he deserves to be thanked for helping them, even though they didn’t vote for him. 

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

My answer would be “absolutely nothing.”
image.png.7c49656341365c98e557024d893a4a4d.png

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 4

I see that Sarah signed a minimum age limit bill regarding usage of the internet.  Sure.  That makes perfect sense.  They're old enough to go to work in dangerous factories but they're not old enough to be trusted with social media.   That's like the Republicans across the nation stopping kids from learning accurate history, stopping acceptance of gays, and banning many  books from the library but they're fine with arming the kids, letting them get married at 12, and cutting off free school lunches. 

I am so damned tired of these horrible people.

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1

22 hours ago, Xan said:

I see that Sarah signed a minimum age limit bill regarding usage of the internet.  Sure.  That makes perfect sense.  They're old enough to go to work in dangerous factories but they're not old enough to be trusted with social media.   That's like the Republicans across the nation stopping kids from learning accurate history, stopping acceptance of gays, and banning many  books from the library but they're fine with arming the kids, letting them get married at 12, and cutting off free school lunches. 

I am so damned tired of these horrible people.

Keep 'em dumb, poor, put 'em to work as young as possible, and feed them propaganda. It fits right into their playbook. They are so afraid of people, especially the younger generations, so they do their utmost to keep them ignorant and away from information that reflects the truth.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn’t believe this was real, but apparently it came from Sarah’s account. 

That song is … something. 

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 6

Real women of politics:

Gretchen Whitmer

Kamala Harris 

Amy Klobuchar 

Elizabeth Warren

Katie Porter

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Oh, please. 

• Eyeroll 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, please. 

Then by Sarah's definition I must be a man. I don't wear makeup, I don't like to shop online although I've done it on a few infrequent occasions, and I'm not much of a crier.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Pass:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Pass:

Uh huh. Yes they will flock to Arkansas - according to US News and World Report, #45 of 50 states in overall standard of living, #49 in crime and corrections, #47 in health care, #43 in education….  Paradise, right?

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

To the citizens of the European Union, I'm sorry you get to deal with her:

image.png.db268b6fee73d660323abaccecaeb208.png

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She wears the dumbest clothes:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 8

Are those pleather shorts? Holy fire engine red. I would not be surprised if she were wearing white cowboy boots to complete the ensemble. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She wears the dumbest clothes:

Dumb and defrauding. 

• Upvote 7

Why is nobody saying anything about those ginormous boobs on the man in the red shirt? :pb_eek: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

16 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Why is nobody saying anything about those ginormous boobs on the man in the red shirt? :pb_eek: 

Probably because there are no words… 😂

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1