IGNORED

William & Kate 2

Coconut Flan
Destiny
Message added by Destiny,

If you want to discuss downvotes and the use thereof, take it to CD please.

On 12/10/2022 at 10:43 AM, Jackie3 said:

Oh, dear.

1. They flew commercially because they knew they'd be roasted in the press if they did not. The vast majority of the time, they fly privately.

Basically, they were trying to deceive the public. 

2. Charles has flown commercial before. Why do you think he "can't"? He and his people dominate first class, but it has been done. It's just less conveneient. Kate has also flown commercially. There are stories and photos about it in the press. Go check it out. They can fly commercially, they just usually don't because. . . why bother? They can just call the helicopter.

3. Lots of people have "multiple engagements a year". If they all flew private, the planet would be in a worse mess.

4. Charles "engagements" are hardly vital to the world. He is not a sick man flying to a city for surgery. He is not a doctor flying to provide aid to a country devastated by an earthquake. He is going to shake hands and wave to people, in an effort to keep the monarchy together.

Your dearest goddess of all things, Meghan, flew in a private plane to Indianapolis for five hours last week to eat dinner at a Marriott.  Was that vital work? 

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Your dearest goddess of all things, Meghan, flew in a private plane to Indianapolis for five hours last week to eat dinner at a Marriott.  Was that vital work? 

Absollutely not. You can't call yourself an environmentalist and then fly private all the time.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2022 at 11:45 AM, viii said:

I don't really care about William using a helicopter for work purposes. It seems impractical to me, but it's probably a lot easier for them than traveling by car. 

It woudl be a lot easier for everyone if they had their own private plane. Why is an exception. made for him?

I know several travel nurses who'd love to fly private to do their very important work.  They aren't traveling to go shake hands, they are performing highly skilled essential work. 

• Move Along 2
  • Downvote 3

Yeah, nothing about the photo is snark worthy. Kids look happy, everyone is dressed nicely, and it’s out in nature. Pretty predictable. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Our very own Church Lady will be over soon to be hateful and bitter about it don’t you worry! 

I'll take a shot ... "If they were as much of a love match as H and M, wouldn't they be standing next to each other?  Why do they have their kids in the middle? Don't they like touching each other?"

Edited by TN-peach
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, TN-peach said:

I'll take a shot ... "If they were as much of a love match as H and M, wouldn't they be standing next to each other?  Why do they have their kids in the middle? Don't they like touching each other?"

William is looking away from the camera! Away from his family! That must mean something!😱

😁

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, TN-peach said:

My turn! 

“Look how skinny the kids look! They are clearly not getting fed but Kate must really not care for her children anyway if let’s her 3 Nannie’s raise them. See’s them once a day a cousin of a neighbors Gardner said.” 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

17 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

My turn! 

“Look how skinny the kids look! They are clearly not getting fed but Kate must really not care for her children anyway if let’s her 3 Nannie’s raise them. See’s them once a day a cousin of a neighbors Gardner said.” 

At this rate, there will be nothing left for Church Lady (love it!) to say!😆 I'm sure she'll think of something, though.🥴

Edited by Loveday
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 4

My turn!  
they flew in a private jet helicopter plane to The CountrySide, bought all new designer clothes for the shoot, threw said clothes away after the shoot, stomped on some endangered moss, didn’t tip the staff, and flew home.  Because classist hypocrites!!!!! And we know this because Meghan said so.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

And look at that look on Louis’s face! So crafty! It obvious he and all of them are Already so spoiled and entitled and headed for a life of kicking those thousands of overworked underpaid servants the RF has at the dozens of Castles they own!1!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

And look at that look on Louis’s face! So crafty! It obvious he and all of them are Already so spoiled and entitled and headed for a life of kicking those thousands of overworked underpaid servants the RF has at the dozens of Castles they own!1!

But what about the fact that Charlotte is NOT holding Louis's hand??? 😲 He's clearly reaching for hers, but she's REFUSING his hand! She must HATE him!!!

:laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

I mean isn’t  it obvious they are unloved and miserable? Not like the children who live in the magical land of California where every day is paradise. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, viii said:

Yeah, nothing about the photo is snark worthy. Kids look happy, everyone is dressed nicely, and it’s out in nature. Pretty predictable. 

Yes, it's a lovely picture. It's nice the kids look happy.

Most likely, they are usually pretty happy. They just get intimidated and scared in front of the paparazzi.

• Downvote 1

You don’t know that at all. Fact is They only go with their parents on carefully curated walk abouts and events but this is All part of their education and something they must learn though it stands to reason G&C are pretty immune by now. 

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

You don’t know that at all. Fact is They only go with their parents on carefully curated walk abouts and events but this is All part of their education and something they must learn though it stands to reason G&C are pretty immune by now. 

Well, let’s say they *look* intimidated and scared. 

However, the xmas pic is lovely.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Yes, it's a lovely picture. It's nice the kids look happy.

Most likely, they are usually pretty happy. They just get intimidated and scared in front of the paparazzi.

The only one who seems hesitated in front of the cameras is George. Charlotte and Louis seem to have no issues. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, viii said:

The only one who seems hesitated in front of the cameras is George. Charlotte and Louis seem to have no issues. 

I hope that’s true. They always look so serious and solemn in front of those armies of cameras. Very few smiles.

But who knows what they’re thinking? None  of us. Maybe they’re delighywhen they leave a shop  and see 50 photographers waiting at the door with cameras pointing at them. 

Edited by Jackie3
  • Move Along 1
  • Downvote 2

Given how little we see of them in non-scheduled pictures, I think they're probably good. If there was 50 photographers waiting for them every time they left a shop, we'd have a lot more pictures of them than we do. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

41 minutes ago, viii said:

Given how little we see of them in non-scheduled pictures, I think they're probably good. If there was 50 photographers waiting for them every time they left a shop, we'd have a lot more pictures of them than we do. 

Agreed. Photographers don't want to take pictures that can earn them thousands. They mostly ignore opportunities to take pics of the young Cambridges. The money's not important, they said.

• Fuck You 3

3 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

The Cambridges are fine. Thousands of other British children go to bed hungry, though. Worry about those kids instead.

download-1.jpg.a16466993251591375210752c6c05f2a.jpg

Edited by Jackie3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic