IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

image.png.887bd732228fc2876ea2880ef6e3b5f2.png

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/lauren-boeberts-theater-date-hosted-a-drag-show-at-his-bar

Lauren Boebert was kicked out of the Beetlejuice Musical in Denver for reportedly vaping, being loud, and recording during the show. Many wondered who was Boebert's date who held her purse and held her hand as she twirled outside during their walk away from the theater. 

The individual is reportedly Quinn Gallagher, co-owner of Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, Colorado and they reportedly have been dating for months.

Gallagher, whose family is from Rifle, Colorado, is dating Boebert, which may have some questioning his tastes. During a 2022 interview, Gallagher said the best burger in the valley was at McDonald's, which along with an orange Gatorade was his go-to hangover cure. There is no way that McDonald's is the best burger in the area. Questionable judgment confirmed.

Boebert is known for her antics and generating negative headlines about herself. The Colorado representative barely squeaked by in her re-election bid by 546 votes.

In January, Hooch hosted "A Winter Wonderland Burlesque and Drag Show" sponsored by Aspen Distillers and Aspen Vodka.

Boebert's Republican Party has demonized drag shows as part of their culture war distraction campaign, and Boebert herself has specifically threw shade at "drag bars." Now Boebert is dating someone who hosted a drag show at his bar.

image.png.30797dae5431f96734af1e43865dcb06.png

Aspen Gay Ski Week has also used Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar to host an event in the past. Republicans are still using divisive politics to marginalize LGBTQ individuals. 

Gallagher risks losing a good size chunk of his customer base. Boebert lost Pitkin Country, home of Aspen, 79.2% to 20.7%. Lauren Boebert isn't very popular out there in Aspen.

Earlier this year, Lauren Boebert complained about the people moving to Aspen and other resort towns and claimed they don't want freedom.

For Republicans, it's ok for them to date folks who host drag shows at their bar, or dress up in drag themselves as in the case of George Santos, but publicly their party attacks drag performers. Republicans do next to nothing to redirect their followers from spreading hateful rhetoric and threats towards drag performers.

In case you missed it, the full 4 minutes of Lauren Boebert being kicked out of the Beetlejuice Musical can be seen below. Our coverage on the video can be found here.

• Thank You 6

At one point in the video, as they’re walking outside, she raises her arm towards the building. I couldn’t tell for sure, but it looked rather  similar to the motion I make with a finger when I’m passing Trump buildings…

• Upvote 3

Boebert, your new mega (MAGA?) breast implants falling out of the top of  your bandage dress, which is thin enough and tight enough to see your belly button, What the heck?  

I wonder if Boebert is coming unhinged and losing it post divorce.  Being drunk in public is NOT a good look for any female public figure.  Definitely not the picture of a wholesome conservative Christian woman. 

This will be absolute gold for her opponent during the next election cycle, if she makes it that far.  Interesting that in the tweet posted upthread about Boebert being a Patriot,  doesn't show Boebert in the risque dress she was wearing to Beetlejuice. 

Trust me, (I'm living for another month in the heart of Boebert territory), those salt of the earth, common clay of the west, conservative Christians ("you know, morons"*) are noticing this and definitely not approving.  However, some Christian guys are probably secretly thinking that she's insanely hot, they'd probably vote for her. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

Well, well, well, there are receipts for the vaping, flash photo incident in Denver. 

The theater has a video camera monitoring the audience; it CLEARLY shows Boebert vaping and taking flash photos with her cell phone. 

Turns out there was a pregnant woman sitting behind Boebert who asked her to stop vaping; Boebert said no.  Boebert was also dancing in her seat and those who have looked carefully claim that b-friend was doing some XXX groping. 

Love me some Trae Crowder:  

https://x.com/traecrowder/status/1702043448906539258?s=20

(don't know why tweets are not loading today)

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8

Well no one can say she's not consistent. The groping in the crowded theatre is lewd, and totally in character, ignoring the rules around vaping and flash photography is totally in keeping with her "doesn't apply to me" party attitude. I really hope the voters in her area are starting to think twice about who they want representing them. This isn't "owning the libs", or "patriotism", it's just classless.

• Upvote 10

I guess she’s hired a crisis PR consultant. There’s no way she wrote this herself. 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 7

On 9/14/2023 at 8:41 AM, AnywhereButHere said:

the motion I make with a finger when I’m passing Trump buildings…

I do the same thing everytime any of the following appear on the TV screen: Trump, DeSantis, Boebert, MTG, Noem, Gaetz, Jordan, McCarthy, McConnell, Tuberville, Pence, Haley, Hawley, Cruz, Ramaswamy, Comer.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I guess she’s hired a crisis PR consultant. There’s no way she wrote this herself. 

This 100%.  That person or crew will write statements and develop a timeline for Bobo's rehabilitation and comeback as the caring conservative Christian mom of 4. 

But if you've seen the graphic, close up video of the b-friend groping her breasts and Bobo groping his crotch (just learned the term "sleeve job" today), Holy Guacamole. 

As we know here on fj, there is no sexual guy sin that can't be forgiven, repentance, blah blah.  We'll see if it works for a woman. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Fell short of her values". Nope. Those are her "values". She hasn't changed.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.8526ce2bc651a672973b9071dec0af46.png

You mean vaping and groping and getting kicked out of music presentations is not traditional family values? It's not what we went to teach the young people?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

On 9/18/2023 at 11:19 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, good grief.

On the edge of... infamy? Nah pretty much over the cliff there.

On the edge of... being arrested in the manner of Peewee Herman? Yeah I can see that one.

• Upvote 8

On 9/17/2023 at 9:19 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, good grief.

Translation:  I have never matured past the age of 13, so I am incapable of appropriate, mature adult behavior or consideration for others.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I can't believe she says this with a straight face:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Boebert, like Trump and other MAGAs, is utterly shameless.  

Unless she is caught in another compromising situation, I think this will blow over for Boebert.  

I was thinking about this yesterday and what really pissed me off about her behavior and lies is that she has four sons.  At least three of them attend public school.  You can be sure that all of them (and all of their friends) have seen this video of their mother being groped and groping her date in return.   

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Howl said:

Unless she is caught in another compromising situation, I think this will blow over for Boebert.  

She will be. And nothing will happen then either.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

The point has been made in several recent articles that Boebert's behavior is what you get when you discourage education and encourage teen marriage.  She's having her teen rebellion in her thirties.  

• Upvote 11