IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

She will be. And nothing will happen then either.

Agreed. Until the next elections, that is. She barely scraped by the last time around (wasn't it just over 500 votes difference?) and with a good Dem opponent, I don't think she'll manage to keep her seat. Not with these antics...

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Who's surprised?

Pretty rich coming from the group that touts “personal responsibility”. You know, if she didn’t want to be groped, she shouldn’t have worn that dress and allowed herself to get drunk. That group. 🙄

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Who's surprised?

"Independent investigation".

You watched videos on twitter mate, it's not an investigation, nor are you "independent".

I have no doubt Boebert was intoxicated on something, sure (the antics, the finger) but she sure wasn't being forced to vape, and her reaction to security doesn't exactly seem to want their help in getting away from a sexual assault.

• Upvote 8

Sorry, the Ronny Jackson comment just cracked me right up. Honestly why are these numbnuts still faffing on about Roe vs Wade. You got what you wanted, now live with the fallout.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I love when she wants to bring levity to her district. I guess that’s her way of acknowledging she’s a laughing stock.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 5

Lauren Bobert (R-Pinocchio) continues to yammer:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 2

Yeah.  If there was a show or it was theater, she'd be vaping and looking for someone to grope.

None of these crazy politicians have ever learned how to apologize correctly or admit guilt.  That's why they have no character.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love when she wants to bring levity to her district. I guess that’s her way of acknowledging she’s a laughing stock.

Oh hon. There were cameras, and the security guys probably got a good laugh out of them.  Even 20 years ago - or longer - acting like you did in a crowded theatre would have gotten you kicked out, whether or not footage existed.

"I was ver excited" - yes we know, not sure that the musical factored in though.

• Upvote 8

She is disgusting.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 10

On 9/23/2023 at 11:22 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Lauren Bobert (R-Pinocchio) continues to yammer:

"Done wasting time"? There's an easy fix for that dear. Go home. Stay there. And never come back.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

"Done wasting time"? There's an easy fix for that dear. Go home. Stay there. And never come back.

Okay I can't help myself I have to put on my fake misogynistic conservative hat.

"Well little lady, if you would have stayed at home and been a good wife and mother instead of gallivanting off to Washington DC trying to run the country then you wouldn't be a grandma at 36 and you wouldn't be divorced now would you?"

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Okay I can't help myself I have to put on my fake misogynistic conservative hat.

"Well little lady, if you would have stayed at home and been a good wife and mother instead of gallivanting off to Washington DC trying to run the country then you wouldn't be a grandma at 36 and you wouldn't be divorced now would you?"

Lori Alexander, is that you? 😂

• Haha 10

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

you wouldn't be a grandma at 36

What, seriously?? I thought she was older, but 36 is, well, quite young to be a grandparent.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

What, seriously?? I thought she was older, but 36 is, well, quite young to be a grandparent.

It's that highly successful abstinence-only education, I guess! 

I'm starting to think she might be an option for VP running mate for the orange criminal. He doesn't want anyone who is smarter than him, or who is willing to actually DO anything. And perhaps her constant antics would overshadow some of his daily scandals and flubs. Plus she'd do whatever he asked. No matter what it is. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Yeah but she is a woman and Trump remains as chauvinist as ever. Something Boebert and MTG aren't going to overcome - after all they're not blood relatives and I very much doubt he wants to sleep with them (his type... is not that). Trump's more likely to keep them as essentially decoration - sit over here while the "real" work gets done behind closed doors with the boys.

• Upvote 7

Boebert isn't classy enough for Donald.  Neither is MTG.  I figure the money men will eventually talk him into picking some more mainstream Republican guy.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Boebert isn't classy enough for Donald.  Neither is MTG.  I figure the money men will eventually talk him into picking some more mainstream Republican guy.

Great! So will it be Matt Gates or Jim Jordan? Or maybe Greg Abbot or the Attorney General of Texas?

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Great! So will it be Matt Gates or Jim Jordan? Or maybe Greg Abbot or the Attorney General of Texas?

Matt Gaetz would try to hog the spotlight so it won't be him.  Jim Jordan is a little too sweaty and desperate.  Greg Abbott is in that wheelchair and we all know how Trump feels about physical disabilities.  Paxton is a possibility.  He does still carry the stench of a recent attempted impeachment but that might make Trump feel less stigmatized.  Mike Lee and Tom Cotton have been sufficiently loyal.  And, if he wants a female to try to get the woman's vote, there's Elise Stefanik.  Rob Portman from Ohio would be a safer choice but Trump might want someone flashy.  

• Upvote 6

Madison Cawthorn is crying into his Cheerios that no one is talking about his prospects. I hope he knows he’s a household joke in my home at least weekly. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

When you're so dumb you can't even count past two.

image.thumb.png.096c478936c3f3e93ee00af9eb0ca639.png

• Haha 14

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

When you're so dumb you can't even count past two.

image.thumb.png.096c478936c3f3e93ee00af9eb0ca639.png

Oh for fucks sake. This whole Brandon thing was stupid at the start , then annoying, now it is downright pathetic. 

Biden took the Brandon thing and shoved it right back to use it against them.  

When will they learn that Biden is light years times infinity smarter. They can’t win.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2