IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Oh for fucks sake. This whole Brandon thing was stupid at the start , then annoying, now it is downright pathetic. 

Biden took the Brandon thing and shoved it right back to use it against them.  

When will they learn that Biden is light years times infinity smarter. They can’t win.  

You have to remember, Bobert is challenged by Hi-Ho Cherry-o and plucking either one, too, or three cherries off the tree while President Biden is playing three-dimensional chess.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

You have to remember, Bobert is challenged by Hi-Ho Cherry-o and plucking either one, too, or three cherries off the tree while President Biden is playing three-dimensional chess.

I’m having memories of sitting in my aunt’s attic playing that game with my sister and cousins on holidays. 40 plus years ago, so before her time which is probably a blessing. Why can I see her trying to eat the cherries… 

• Haha 7

I so hope she is voted out of office. 
image.png.065319e779a3f123534d2118e3c92a42.png

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

On 10/2/2023 at 7:49 PM, AnywhereButHere said:

I’m having memories of sitting in my aunt’s attic playing that game with my sister and cousins on holidays. 40 plus years ago, so before her time which is probably a blessing. Why can I see her trying to eat the cherries… 

Or stick the cherries up her nose...

I also have great memories of Hi ho Cherry-O. My Grandma had the game and if Grandma were keeping my sister brother and I we would play it. My brother was the youngest so that was a game he could play. We also played tiddlywinks. After not seeing the game for a while I found a copy and bought it for my brother. Now they are pretty easy to find.

• Upvote 5

Why would you take your grandchild to your divorce hearing?

image.thumb.jpeg.28051b0c0e9e144411e16363fa313ad9.jpeg
image.jpeg.383f3258b8bb08c8340853bca7b48e26.jpeg

• WTF 12

On 10/14/2023 at 10:36 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Why would you take your grandchild to your divorce hearing?

Lack of affordable childcare, obviously.

I really hope that baby has a strong path away from the mess that one side of his family is making.

• Upvote 7

LOL...alpha males and alpha females...as if.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL...alpha males and alpha females...as if.

Leaders who can’t find their way out of a wet paper bag with a rip at both ends. I swear the entire lot of them look like Ralph Wiggam sucking on library paste.  

Note she said the convinced (conned) people into thinking they were leaders. Not that they actually are leaders 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Yeah.  I looked it up.  The AR stands for ArmaLite -- the company that developed these weapons.  I'd give Boebert points for knowing this if she hadn't, you know, owned a gun-themed restaurant.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who is playacting again:

image.thumb.png.85bf6d410082de75adbcd191aefa73de.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

Steny Hoyer took Lauren to school today.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Interesting article from The Journal, the newspaper in Cortz, CO, a town in Bobo's district.  

Some Republicans looking for a Boebert alternative ahead of 2024

She still has a LOT of support, but

“Over the last two-and-a-half years, I've done my best to defend the record of Congresswoman Boebert,” said Mesa County commissioner Cody Davis. “Haven't always been a fan of her style by any means. But what she did at Beetlejuice … it wasn't a simple mistake. I've had a lot of supporters of Lauren reach out to me: ‘Well, she made this mistake, worship forgiveness,’ all of this. But, to be honest, this wasn't just a simple mistake. This was kind of a violent departure from normal, from statesmanship, from character … you name it.”...

...“The 3rd Congressional District is a pretty important district. The Western Slope of Colorado controls a lot of water, controls a lot of energy, and we need a good reasonable voice in Washington, D.C. The congresswoman barely won her race last year and I don't see those voters coming back after the issue at the theater,” said Suppes.

Adam Frisch is her Democratic opponent, he's been campaigning since he lost by a bit over 500 votes and money is pouring in. 

Hurd is entering the race from the Republican side.  He's also getting a lot of money. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

• 3 weeks later...

Every time she tries to sound smart, she only succeeds in looking like more of a moron.

• Upvote 8