IGNORED

Josh and Anna 54: He's Listed in the BoP Database

Coconut Flan

17 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

He’s here, he’s there

He’s every fucking where

Josh-U-a, Josh-U-a

Apologies to Roy Kent. Though I very much enjoyed being defrauded by Brett Goldstein. 

Just hadda say love me some Roy Kent.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

@Father Son Holy Goat, @FiveAcres guess I just remembered him being fatter than he was, then. I must take after m mum - every time I see her she goes, "Oh, you've lost loads of weight". And every time, I'm like, no. I'm exactly as fat as I was last time you saw me. Maybe every time she's seen me after 2+ weeks for the last 15 years. It gets old.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

US Weekly apparently has documents saying he was transferred at dawn this morning to a Texas prison. 
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-duggar-transferred-to-another-prison-amid-12-year-sentence

This doesn’t have a specific destination.  They just know he is headed to Texas.

The former 19 Kids and Counting star, 34, is now moving on from the Fayetteville, Arkansas, location to either FCI Seagoville or FCI Texarkana, both a few hundred miles from the Washington County Jail.

According to documents obtained by Us, Duggar was transferred on Friday, June 24, at 4:08 a.m. CT. It could take up to a few days before they update his exact location.

10 hours ago, BlackberryGirl said:

I’m wondering if Josh is even allowed visitors yet. It looks like the first little while in prison is orientation, etc and getting your visitors approved. Would Anna have the sense to check things out?

It appears that she is just going to follow the prison van to Texas and maybe wave at him when he is moved out.

That’s definitely a new interpretation of, “a road trip with my bestie.”

That woman is deluded.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 9

It hadn't occurred to me that they would be transported in whatever outfit they initially wore when brought to jail, but I guess that makes sense logistically.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

26 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

It appears that she is just going to follow the prison van to Texas and maybe wave at him when he is moved out.

That’s definitely a new interpretation of, “a road trip with my bestie.”

That woman is deluded.

He has to be processed so I'd be very surprised if she gets to see him this weekend. But maybe she's just moving into the Pecan Guest Suite (as in "Make room for auntie, Davina!) to prepare for her future weekends with Joshie, the pestie bestie. Or is that the bestie pestie?

• Upvote 10

Big Sandy is equidistant from Seagoville and Texarkana -- both about 98 miles.  Maybe she could move the family into some structure on the Big Sandy campus. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ven said:

Most prisons didnt provide the tax paperwork for inmates to file for the covid stimulus checks

Violent criminals. The ones who commit murder, rape, molestation of children, who beat up/kill their wives and girlfriends, who stalk girls, who kidnap children. 

I think their stimulus checks should go to their victims, to pay for therapy.  I really can't be sad they didn't get some taxpayer money.

1 hour ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I definitely see it. It looks like his jacket won’t button. That said if he’s overeating instead of hurting others, I am okay with it. That way he’s only hurting himself.

Not really a surprise. He's had a weight problem in the past. He had some really bad news recently. Probably over-eating for comfort.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Josh was supposedly pre-diabetic way back during the 19 Kids days. Given that his commissary account will likely be very well funded, he'll be in trouble if he doesn't start some serious working out. Commissary is all sugar and carbs. But I know a woman who did a few years at the Federal minimum in Danbury and she said she lost 40 pounds in the first 14 months there. She was so bored she spent hours every day doing yoga and Pilates.  

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

Josh looks a bit like Ted Cruz in that video. Glad he's not gong to Cancun, though.

The other thing I wanted to say is under a spoiler, because it does refer to the types of CSA Josh was watching, and I don't want to upset anyone. It's a very oblique, vague reference, but better safe than sorry.

Spoiler

Something I've been listening to keeps reminding me of Josh, in the weirdest way. For a few months, I've been listening to YouTubers who react to fundie and creationist Christian apologists and counter their arguments. When listening to one after another, the repetitive nature of the apologists' spiels becomes obvious.

One of their routines is to insist that, without belief in God and following the particular rules they think God lays down, there is no morality. They claim that non-believers have these rules written on our hearts, and are just denying belief because we want to sin. Romans 1 is often quoted.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+1%3A18-21&version=KJV

This leads to the idea that even the things that just about everyone would agree are wrong can't be explained by societal norms built up over thousands of years as a social species. Nope, according to them, somehow, we are all "borrowing" Biblical morals, but denying it in unrighteousness.

So, why do they all make me think of Josh? Because the example they all seem to use for a universally condemned evil is "torturing babies for fun."

I kid you not:

https://www.google.com/search?q=christian+apologists+"torturing+babies+for+fun"+argument&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALiCzsbiIJwGOOesd2ycc5yNxyyf5iTurg:1655085761723&ei=wZqmYvngK_iLptQP77agyA8&start=0&sa=N&ved=2ahUKEwi5xZn3qqn4AhX4hYkEHW8bCPk4ChDy0wN6BAgBEDk&biw=911&bih=380&dpr=1.5

It may have originated from William Lane Craig, but I'm not sure. The first time I heard it, I thought "Who the fuck even thinks that way?" But then I heard that exact phrase (and the "for fun" seems to be important to all of them :wtf: ) in many apologists' videos.

And every time, I think "I know of somebody who thinks watching babies being tortured is fun. He's one of you, and followers of your ideas raised him."

• Upvote 12

He does look bigger in his upper body, but his stomach is the same or smaller. Maybe he’s been lifting weights. The Duggar receding hairline makes him look like Joe from that angle - and yes, the beard makes him look like Ted Cruz.

5 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

He does look bigger in his upper body, but his stomach is the same or smaller. Maybe he’s been lifting weights. The Duggar receding hairline makes him look like Joe from that angle - and yes, the beard makes him look like Ted Cruz.

He does look like Ted Cruz sans the sad, kicked puppy dog eyes

1 hour ago, gustava said:

I am stumbling over the notion that Anna went to Texas for her 'bestie'.  She is beyond clueless.

Ugh I really hope her bestie isn’t Josh that’s just disgusting. The joshe’s girl purse was enough.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Ugh I really hope her bestie isn’t Josh that’s just disgusting. The joshe’s girl purse was enough.

It's Josh.

I don't remember the purse, but I do remember the pillow. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

It's Josh.

I don't remember the purse, but I do remember the pillow. 

Behold the glory (?) of the infamous "Joshy Girl" purse: 

52rqo243j9e01.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 14
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

My theory is that Anna was, possibly, driving ahead. All BOPs have Sat/Sun visiting. Most have other days, but not always. COVID usual caveat -- YMMW. I suspect she drove ahead to get a hotel or something and will see him Sat/Sun. 

Re: Weight - Not my favorite thing to speculate on here but commissary speculation aside, he is likely more sedentary than he has been  in a long time. Josh was never particularly gymsy but he did work a car lot and various retail nonsense via Jim Bob, all of which probably kept him strolling around in the car lot or doing walk throughs of houses. I work a weird job where half my work is at my desk and half if in a lab and I can tell via Fit Bit which kind of day was which. All that little walking from lab-bench to lab-bench adds up, so I suspect Josh just hasn't been...walking, at all. He's in solitary, so the best he could do is pace other than the 1/hr a day out (but part of that usually gets taken up by showers). 

• Upvote 5

The problem with that theory is that this weekends appointments were likely already booked and an inmate has to be there long enough for visits to be requested and approved.  She can't just stroll up to the gate, get admitted, and visit.  

• Upvote 19

39 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The problem with that theory is that this weekends appointments were likely already booked and an inmate has to be there long enough for visits to be requested and approved.  She can't just stroll up to the gate, get admitted, and visit.  

but would she actually bother to find that out? I'm surprised she doesn't think prisons run on Duggar time.

18 hours ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

Josh was supposedly pre-diabetic way back during the 19 Kids days. Given that his commissary account will likely be very well funded, he'll be in trouble if he doesn't start some serious working out. Commissary is all sugar and carbs. But I know a woman who did a few years at the Federal minimum in Danbury and she said she lost 40 pounds in the first 14 months there. She was so bored she spent hours every day doing yoga and Pilates.  

My ex lost 30 pounds in a month in a county jail in Texas. He didn't have anybody paying for Twinkies, though.

• Upvote 11

I would be surprised if she headed to Josh’s prison.  It takes a couple weeks to get your visitor list approved, etc.  The BOP is not about running a meet and greet.  It is about incarceration of criminals.  

I think Anna is going to be shocked when she gets there of: 

1.   No hand sex 

2.  She needs to bring a boat load of quarters to get snacks.  
3.   No sitting on Joshy’s lap.

4.  Sitting in a room with plenty of other criminals and their families.

5.  Not being able to bring in homemade treats, or books or anything else.  
6.  Getting searched on the way in. 
7.  Joshy boy is not special and is being treated like every other prisoner in the system.

8.  There is NO privacy during visits.

9.  The prison visit is not 24-7.  You have to schedule the visit.  It is for a fixed period of time. And, most important, you cannot visit whenever you feel like it.

Visiting prisoners is not the best even at a low security facility. 

Anna needs to get a job so she can focus on filling Joshies commissary account.

My personal feeling is she is headed to Priscilla’s with the hope of taking a side trip to visit Josh.

Edited by Tatar-tot
  • Upvote 18

I remember watching a documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard, where someone said that most people lose weight on jail food, but she was unusual in that she gained weight in jail, likely because she was getting proper food for the first time rather than being tube-fed.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 2

She might stay in the area a while to wait to see him. Or she might use the time to look for housing.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I remember watching a documentary about Gypsy Rose Blanchard, where someone said that most people lose weight on jail food, but she was unusual in that she gained weight in jail, likely because she was getting proper food for the first time rather than being tube-fed.

Who is Gypsy Rose Blanchard?

Just now, Tatar-tot said:

Who is Gypsy Rose Blanchard?

The main article is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Dee_Dee_Blanchard

It was a pretty fucked up situation. Her mother pretended that she (Gypsy) had various physical and mental difficulties, when she actually did not. She was tube fed, even though she could actually eat solid food. 
It was actually her boyfriend who killed her mother, but Gypsy Rose was convicted of second degree murder since she encouraged it/didn’t stop it happening.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic