IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

Emily Haight and Justus Stangl got married today. And Ashley Salyer is cradling her bump because she does that at every wedding she attends. Including the wedding of her ex Nathan Bates. 

08208C18-9D1E-440A-9643-9C478A066F79.jpeg

• Upvote 8

I posted this in the Bontrager thread, but adding here too: I think (Lincoln) Taylor Bontrager is dating Susanna Helferich. During the most recent Bontrager concert on January 12, he brought a young woman who looks just like her up on stage (the video quality was terrible, but I'm almost sure it was her) and introduced her as his girlfriend Susanna.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 15

6 hours ago, Aithuia said:

I posted this in the Bontrager thread, but adding here too: I think (Lincoln) Taylor Bontrager is dating Susanna Helferich. During the most recent Bontrager concert on January 12, he brought a young woman who looks just like her up on stage (the video quality was terrible, but I'm almost sure it was her) and introduced her as his girlfriend Susanna.

I would think it's serious if they're going public. Also I'm surprised it's a third Bontrager/Helferich match. Other than Smith/Mortons, who else has three interfamily matches?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I would think it's serious if they're going public. Also I'm surprised it's a third Bontrager/Helferich match. Other than Smith/Mortons, who else has three interfamily matches?

Ehlingers and Whalquists (Erich/Beth, Travis/Elisha, Kate/Nate) ...... and Neelies and Wilkes (Amanda/Matthew, Jessica/Daniel, Susanna/Adam).....

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

9 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

Ehlingers and Whalquists (Erich/Beth, Travis/Elisha, Kate/Nate) ...... and Neelies and Wilkes (Amanda/Matthew, Jessica/Daniel, Susanna/Adam).....

There’s also the Willises/McDowells (Jenny/Sean, Jedi/Lainey, Jasmine/Ryan) and honorable mention to the Buck-Hales/Rubio (Israel H./Cori, David H./Heidi, Christina B./Garrett)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Lindsay Haight posted about her sister’s bachelorette party this week. Where Logan proposed to her 🙄 Why do fundies do this? Joe proposed to Kendra at Joy’s wedding. I would not be happy if my boyfriend proposed to me at my sister’s bachelorette party. I would want my own night. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:I would not be happy if my boyfriend proposed to me at my sister’s bachelorette party. I would want my own night. 

I wouldn’t need my own night, but I’d definitely need privacy.  I hate the idea of an audience, and I don’t really like the grand gestures so may of them seem to want.

• Upvote 9

On 1/16/2023 at 4:20 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lindsay Haight posted about her sister’s bachelorette party this week. Where Logan proposed to her 🙄 Why do fundies do this? Joe proposed to Kendra at Joy’s wedding. I would not be happy if my boyfriend proposed to me at my sister’s bachelorette party. I would want my own night. 

I agree this was super bizarre, especially because the wedding was in… Oklahoma? Is that where the Haight family is from? I know the girls talk a lot about Houston. I just didn’t understand why that was a significant “location”. 
Mostly I’m looking forward to a future Lundyn sighting. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

I agree this was super bizarre, especially because the wedding was in… Oklahoma? Is that where the Haight family is from? I know the girls talk a lot about Houston. I just didn’t understand why that was a significant “location”. 

I spotted Lundyn awhile back. I think Lindsay, Logan, Lundyn, and another Haight sister went to a concert together. It was an Instagram story so it was gone after 24 hours. 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Noquiver said:

I have seen the Haight’s wear Oklahoma State University stuff before. I’m guessing the parents went to school there, or they lived in the area since they are fans.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, firecatsfire said:

I have seen the Haight’s wear Oklahoma State University stuff before. I’m guessing the parents went to school there, or they lived in the area since they are fans.

Lindsay currently attends university of Arkansas. She just posted that she got a 4.0 last semester. I really hope she doesn’t drop out now that she’s engaged. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

DOnt know if anyone follows the Hales/Buckinghams, but the youngest Hale, Jonathan, had his first child on 30 July 2022. It was a boy named Hunter Lee Scott. His wife is Karissa Johnson, and they were married 19 June 2021.

Also, his sister Rebecca is pregnant with her first, due mid July 2023. She's married to Leonard Zimmerman.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 1/18/2023 at 4:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I spotted Lundyn awhile back. I think Lindsay, Logan, Lundyn, and another Haight sister went to a concert together. It was an Instagram story so it was gone after 24 hours. 

Oof, Lundyn is a spelling that makes me cringe. So bad!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 8

Addie Morton posted that yesterday was her due date.  So both she and Alyssa could have their sprog any day now. 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, JMO said:

Addie Morton posted that yesterday was her due date.  So both she and Alyssa could have their sprog any day now. 

This is the unmarried thread. Did u mean to put this in the upcoming babies?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cassia Richardson married Matt Stallman yesterday! Also, Jessica is in a relationship with a man called David Harshberger, and Susannah has been in a relationship with someone called Aarik Williams since 15 April 2022. Susannah hasn’t had much luck with her relationships so far so I really hope this one works out for her!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

I love that Suz and Aarick posted a picture of their height difference. She’s taller than him and there’s nothing wrong with that. Embrace it I say.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fundie weddings will always be filled with toxic masculinity 🙄

23D61280-48EB-4DB3-B09D-F162D311FBE4.jpeg

Love the phone outline on the groom's pocket

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If anyone is curious, it’s all Wissmanns on the right side, a bates boy on the far left and a Stangl. 

Is it Stephen, Josiah, Andrew, and Matthias on the right? Can't tell if I'm mixing up Stephen and Matthias. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Is it Stephen, Josiah, Andrew, and Matthias on the right? Can't tell if I'm mixing up Stephen and Matthias. 

Yes, you are correct.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic