IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

I don’t know if FJ talks about the Sprouls much, but Campbell Sproul married Gabriella Rodgers on November 6. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t know if FJ talks about the Sprouls much, but Campbell Sproul married Gabriella Rodgers on November 6. 

They have their own active thread: link

Emily Haight and Justus Stangl’s wedding date is Jan 14, 23. They posted a picture of themselves kissing. I’m glad fundies aren’t hiding it. I know plenty of them kiss before marriage. But none want to post kissing pics until they get married. 

I want to add that Emily Haight’s sister is attending an actual state university. So even though the Haights are fundie and their family is friends with the Duggars, I think their daughters are probably not going to lead the expected fundie life. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I think this is one of the signs of the apocalypse.  I'm guessing no one had TWO Ardnt man boys in a relationship as a guess. I'm going out to start prepping food stores, BRB.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

On 11/14/2022 at 12:07 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Emily Haight and Justus Stangl’s wedding date is Jan 14, 23. They posted a picture of themselves kissing. I’m glad fundies aren’t hiding it. I know plenty of them kiss before marriage. But none want to post kissing pics until they get married. 

I want to add that Emily Haight’s sister is attending an actual state university. So even though the Haights are fundie and their family is friends with the Duggars, I think their daughters are probably not going to lead the expected fundie life. 

That is nice to see. Do you know which sister? 

On 8/2/2022 at 6:24 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Was just coming to say that about Logan and Lindsey. Now here's the tea... Lindsey is a real bitch. I've met her. I've met her sister that is dating Justus Stangl. I'm from Minnesota where the Stangl family is from along with the Wikstroms. Everyone else that ive met is pretty nice but Lindsey is just snotty and believes she's the prettiest princess that has walked the earth.

Sorry this is so late. I’m new and just now reading this thread.

Have you met the entire family then? What else do you know about her or about their family? There doesn’t seem to be much info about them, and even fewer people that have actually personally interacted with them.

1 hour ago, firecatsfire said:

That is nice to see. Do you know which sister? 

Sorry this is so late. I’m new and just now reading this thread.

Have you met the entire family then? What else do you know about her or about their family? There doesn’t seem to be much info about them, and even fewer people that have actually personally interacted with them.

Oh we don’t know much. Just that they are friends with the Duggars and the Wissmanns. The family has adopted many children. They only have 3 bio kids but like 10 adopted children. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Smee said:

Ok, what’s happened in the Arndt house recently, is daddy losing his grip on everyone?

I'm guessing that at least one parent, probably Cathy, is losing her mind. These two girls are going to get seriously crazy inlaw treatment.  By the 5th or 6th man boy relationship things will loosen up a bit. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mary Maxwell is engaged to Samuel Hock.

This is not a drill!!!!

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2

Another Maxwell daughter wedding!!! Color me shocked and delighted. I guess after Sarah marrying I was just slightly more prepared for this. Just slightly. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 13

Holy crap, who's next?  The Maxwell girls and Arndt boys are actually getting married?!?!  I'm going to need to sit down for this.  I swear if Jana posts a picture with a newborn and admitted to have secretly gotten married a year ago I wouldn't be as surprised. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Holy crap, who's next?  The Maxwell girls and Arndt boys are actually getting married?!?!  I'm going to need to sit down for this.  I swear if Jana posts a picture with a newborn and admitted to have secretly gotten married a year ago I wouldn't be as surprised. 

I do think Jana is the last one left that could even surprise us at this point. 

• Upvote 9

40 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I’d be more surprised if Donald Staddon got married rather than Jana got married.

Poor Donald. I sort of hope he doesn’t want to get married and is happy with his life. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I’d be more surprised if Donald Staddon got married rather than Jana got married.

Or Kelly Reins.

• I Agree 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Or Kelly Reins.

Kelly seems to live a pretty full and independent life.  If she were to get married I'd see her more likely paired with a more mainstream Christian than a fundy.

4 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Kelly seems to live a pretty full and independent life.  If she were to get married I'd see her more likely paired with a more mainstream Christian than a fundy.

Her sister marrying a widower with a bunch of kids was a surprise. Did they ever have a bio kid together?

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her sister marrying a widower with a bunch of kids was a surprise. Did they ever have a bio kid together?

Not that I am aware of.

47 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Not that I am aware of.

That’s probably a good thing. That guy already had plenty. 

• Upvote 4

Every time I go to click on this thread, I’m like “why am I bothering, it’ll all be predictable reports of people I thought were already engaged or fundies I’m not familiar with” and then I click and it’s freaking Arndts and Maxwells.

Jana Duggar really is the only one left who can surprise me. (I don’t follow the Staddons or Reins.) Oh, maybe an Anderson,  I haven’t checked over there in a while. But I hope no poor bride ever has to marry into that family.

18 hours ago, JMO said:

There IS an unaccounted for Duggar grand baby somewhere…

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

On 11/21/2022 at 6:09 PM, AliC said:

Another Maxwell daughter wedding!!! Color me shocked and delighted. I guess after Sarah marrying I was just slightly more prepared for this. Just slightly. :pb_lol:

I'll fetch the fainting couch *curtsies*

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic