IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 47: Serial SM Commenter Anna Silent on Family Posts Lately. I Wonder Why?

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

Is Jackson the one who got lost at the airport? He was just a toddler and when they found him, we was crying for Jana. 

Yes, that was Jackson.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

I keep wondering if Anna is going to stay with Josh after it gets real for her that he is gone for a long time. Joy and Austin released a strong statement against him. I don’t know if the Duggar siblings speaking out against him is more likely to make her feel less pressure or hold onto Josh more.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 6

Jinger, Jill and Joy - who were all very negative about Josh, all mentioned Anna and the children.  They're speaking out against Josh, but all 3 were being very careful and explicit to support Anna.

I'm more interested in the fact that we've heard from every married girl, but no married son.  JD, Joe and Josiah have seemingly been in hiding, I can't remember if Justin was one of the boys who liked Jinger's post or not.  But no Duggar boy has attempted their own statement.

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is that age order?  That's a level of difficulty above my skills.

Yes, that is the age order. I can name them all in order. Do I need to despise myself for knowing that? 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

13 hours ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

I am waiting for the house of cards to fold. Its coming. The next couple of years are going to blow the lid right off JB and Michelle.

Interesting thought for the day, given that minor's can't be held accountable for NDA's and the Duggars (presumably) aren't on TV anymore, could one of the current minors do a tell all without any legal repercussion in regards to NDA's once they hit 18? (Note: I would expect there to be significant family repercussions)

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, imokit said:

Jinger, Jill and Joy - who were all very negative about Josh, all mentioned Anna and the children.  They're speaking out against Josh, but all 3 were being very careful and explicit to support Anna.

I'm more interested in the fact that we've heard from every married girl, but no married son.  JD, Joe and Josiah have seemingly been in hiding, I can't remember if Justin was one of the boys who liked Jinger's post or not.  But no Duggar boy has attempted their own statement.

I think it might be due to them being personally affected. Jesse hasn’t released anything though iirc.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, imokit said:

Jed! hasn’t said anything either. That’s probably because they’re still on Boob’s payroll. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

My first 3 siblings were born Feb 29, 1936, Jan 20, 1937 and Jan 20,1938. 3 kids in 23 months. Then 3 more, April 29, 1940, Dec31, 1941, and April 29, 1943. Then me in 1953 and the last in 1955.

two sets of kids who share a birthday.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, imokit said:

Perhaps no son has made a statement because there could be more “sin in the camp”?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • WTF 3

A little off topic but not sure where to ask, there was a 19KAC episode and JChelle told the clan they were expecting (I think it was Josie IIRC). They were all on a stage and one of the boys ran off crying or said something less than joyful-who was the boy, does anyone know?

• Upvote 13

16 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

A little off topic but not sure where to ask, there was a 19KAC episode and JChelle told the clan they were expecting (I think it was Josie IIRC). They were all on a stage and one of the boys ran off crying or said something less than joyful-who was the boy, does anyone know?

It was Josiah, and the baby was Jubilee.  Considering everything the family went through with Josie's premature birth, it was an understandable reaction.

• Upvote 34
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

I just had to do a BOP  look up for someone on my case load. I can't wait to see Josh's name show up when he is searched in the future. Just FYI, the feds don't put a an inmate picture up on their website, so if anyone was hoping to see him with a new photo maybe without his smirk or see him fed prison colors, you won't see it unless it is posted to another website. 

His icky photo on vine is under the spoiler. Vine has him listed his charge details as "courtesy/contract hold", which is not surprising, the feds use local jails to hold prisoners before sentencing and transport. I fell behind in the threads (2nd interview last week and job offer, salary negations, etc.) so I am glad to see he is in custody - which I am sure was said at some point in the 2 threads that were closed by the time I logged back into FJ this past weekend. 

Spoiler

image.png.8c35065e3bc69d39b720f70d6e854421.png

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Drala said:

It was Josiah, and the baby was Jubilee.  Considering everything the family went through with Josie's premature birth, it was an understandable reaction.

Thank you!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I just had to do a BOP  look up for someone on my case load. I can't wait to see Josh's name show up when he is searched in the future. Just FYI, the feds don't put a an inmate picture up on their website, so if anyone was hoping to see him with a new photo maybe without his smirk or see him fed prison colors, you won't see it unless it is posted to another website. 

His icky photo on vine is under the spoiler. Vine has him listed his charge details as "courtesy/contract hold", which is not surprising, the feds use local jails to hold prisoners before sentencing and transport. I fell behind in the threads (2nd interview last week and job offer, salary negations, etc.) so I am glad to see he is in custody - which I am sure was said at some point in the 2 threads that were closed by the time I logged back into FJ this past weekend. 

Hide contents

image.png.8c35065e3bc69d39b720f70d6e854421.png

I knew someone who worked corrections in Cook County and they said when the guys came up from the Fed pens for trial or whatnot couldn't wait to go back.  Apparently it was much better than our county jail.

Congrats on the new job!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, Howl said:

and Protestants

Right, lol, I'd forgotten about this whole section of this movie.  The final narrative statement is sadly hilarious. Must rewatch soon. WASP, btw for anyone who doesn't know, stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, and it's one of those terms that people might have used as an insult while bearers would at least internally wear it with pride. 

Do the reposted clips need to be in spoiler boxes? I couldn't figure out how to retrofit them there, sorry.

11 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I appreciate you pointing this out as I had no idea it was considered a pejorative.  It was actually my first generation Irish grandfather who used the expression and there was no negative connotation to it.  Almost everyone on that side had really big families and wasn't a source of shame at all, but I can see how it could be an insult in other contexts.

If I offended anyone I apologize.  Duggar twins works for me :)

Why would I have typed cousins?!  Idk what would even mean, except that I clearly don't proof my posts.

Yeah, I think it's one of those convenient terms that maybe just doesn't fit our narrative so well these days. And like the some of the names my Italian relatives might have thrown at each other, kind of their own thing. Anyway, I thought you might find it interesting. 

I think, but I am not sure, that Irish cousin is just one of those jolly "When you're here, you're family" terms.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

Right, lol, I'd forgotten about this whole section of this movie.  The final narrative statement is sadly hilarious. Must rewatch soon. WASP, btw for anyone who doesn't know, stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, and it's one of those terms that people might have used as an insult while bearers would at least internally wear it with pride. 

Do the reposted clips need to be in spoiler boxes? I couldn't figure out how to retrofit them there, sorry.

Yeah, I think it's one of those convenient terms that maybe just doesn't fit our narrative so well these days. And like the some of the names my Italian relatives might have thrown at each other, kind of their own thing. Anyway, I thought you might find it interesting. 

I think, but I am not sure, that Irish cousin is just one of those jolly "When you're here, you're family" terms.

I did both find it interesting and am glad to know as I don't want to inadvertently offend anyway.

It's an example of one of the things I love about FJ is how civilly we can discuss these things.  In so many places on line the information would have come in an attacking tone assuming I used the term out of bigotry and then no one learns anything.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I knew someone who worked corrections in Cook County and they said when the guys came up from the Fed pens for trial or whatnot couldn't wait to go back.  Apparently it was much better than our county jail.

Congrats on the new job!

Oh man, when we have a case with Cook county we all cringe. It is SOOOOO big; same with LA County (LA, CA) and Henderson County (Las Vegas). 

Thanks! not fully finalized yet, waiting for FBI background check and drug screen to come back (it will come back - she has no life) and then the official offer. I am trying to clean stuff up at my work so I feel good the way I leave it--if they don't take my help or suggestions 🤷‍♀️.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 14

The bodyguard will be doing an AMA on Reddit today.  Brief summary for those who don't know this guy has been vague posting on Twitter:

• Claims he was a bodyguard of Josh/Anna and M's around 2015
  • Claims his NDA has expired
  • Claims he was with J/A and the Ms when JD flew them out of state (Texas or Oklahoma) to take one of the M's to the hospital and they didn't want to do it in AR because they were afraid of CPS
  • Claims he was with them while they were staying in Oklahoma hiding from AR CPS.
  • Claims Josh is not the only pedophile in the family and that the kids are still not safe even with him in jail
  • Claims Duggar's have a lot of grifting hidden from the public 
  • Claims he has nothing negative to say about the Duggar girls

A lot of people over there have been begging him to spill the tea.  I'll read it out of curiosity but the whole teasing people with saying there are other child predators in the family without naming them leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.  Also I'd love to know how they let his NDA expire when Amy and Deanna claim theirs are still in effect.  

Seriously, they let an NDA expire on someone who (according to his tweets) was there and flown out of state specifically to hide the Ms from CPS.  JB is not very bright, but he's dumb enough to involve a random employee in that?

Anyone in the know about how CPS works, what level of crime is it to deliberately hide kids from CPS by taking them out of state?  Is that a felony?  If you say it's not a crime my head will explode, fyi.  @nelliebelle1197 ?  @quiversR4hunting ?

It's up.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 21
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, backyard sylph said:

Here this section is one of the most popular parts of the whole movie. To the extent that people know the song but have never seen the movie (tragic if you ask me). Especially because the Protestants don’t really get away better either. In the end, both ways of life get shown as less than desirable. And it’s quite critically of the past and both mindsets as well. I would say, here (where Irish twin is definitely not a common term) we look at the video and shake our heads at both ways and are very thankful that neither is something we feel we have to live anymore.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Anyone in the know about how CPS works, what level of crime is it to deliberately hide kids from CPS by taking them out of state?  Is that a felony?  If you say it's not a crime my head will explode, fyi.  @nelliebelle1197 ?  @quiversR4hunting ?

Sorry, I don't know. I know people run from CPS (Turpins, Hart family, pretty sure the Nauglers, for example) and it takes years for the new state to get up and running on reports because people need to notice something is off with the new people in the area. To my knowledge there isn't interagency agreements between the states for CPS. In child support, I can see that there are child support case(s) in another state but not for CPS. 

It should be a crime but I don't know and my guess it would be under the feds because they crossed state boundaries but I am just guessing because I am not an attorney of any sort. 

Amy and Deanna have NDA?! If there was abuse, wouldn't a NDA be null and void? For my conscious, I can't image abiding by a NDA if abuse was involved. NDAs can't cover criminal activities, right? Please for the love of God an attorney confirm my guess. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

10 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That was definitely true in the past, but after Tyler joined the family and Jackson went through puberty, it seems like they hung out together and spent less time with the girls. I seriously doubt that Jackson sleeps in the girls’ room.

Oh, for sure. I meant when they were kids. Not at 17. It just seemed interesting to me that up to the time he was at least 13-14  his grouping was with the young girls, instead of with that mass of boys, particularly as their isn’t some large age gap between him and the next oldest brother - he’s almost exactly equally spaced between Justin and Hannie.He might have just been a needier or more quiet kid, or young for his age, or bonded with Hannie more. 

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic