IGNORED

Jeremiah and Hannah: Finally Declared

Coconut Flan

I’m surprised they are still getting paid for exclusives. They look very happy. Not crazy about the dress, but it does look like a normal wedding dress.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Her dress isn't my style but it is well designed. I think Miss Renee's dresses are good for the fundie brides because they are crafted with their needs in mind. 

• I Agree 4

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Saw some screenshots. They're done and dusted. Nice dress. Confetti kiss. Only 4 attendants each. Ivy and (looks like) Gideon represented the Duggar littles. 

Where did you see more pictures?

29 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I see just the one wedding picture. @marmalade referenced more photos which I'm not seeing.

I saw screenshots on another site. Reddit apparently also has some screenshots posted as well, but I can't deal with that site. 

Edited by marmalade

So either they are not as keen on withdrawing from the limelight as some thought, or they considered that if the photos are going to be out there, they may as well get paid.

The Duggars have always had a double sided view of gossip magazines- love to complain about the invasion of privacy, also love doing paid photo shoots where they can gush their nonsense. Plus ca change! 

• Upvote 13

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

I saw screenshots on another site. Reddit apparently also has some screenshots posted as well, but I can't deal with that site. 

Fundiesnark is private apparently? I would love to join but can‘t.

• Upvote 1

The four sister BMs are her single sisters. And Jer’s four are Joe, Jed, James, and Jason. I’m glad they kept the wedding party small. Trying to include everyone would have been completely ridiculous since Hannah has 12 siblings and Jer has 18. Have you guys ever noticed Joe is in a lot of weddings? I imagine he’s the brother everyone can get along with in the family. Look at Emily Mitton’s stories on Instagram for some videos. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

I like how they kept the wedding party small, instead of having 18 bridesmaids and groomsmen. I liked Hannah's dress, and the colour scheme! 

I might just be old fashioned, but is confetti for a first kiss/'you may now kiss the bride' not a bit much? It did seem a bit cringe to me. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Have you guys ever noticed Joe is in a lot of weddings? I imagine he’s the brother everyone can get along with in the family. Look at Emily Mitton’s stories on Instagram for some videos. 

That, or they keep forgetting how many other wedding parties he’s already been in.

5 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I might just be old fashioned, but is confetti for a first kiss/'you may now kiss the bride' not a bit much? It did seem a bit cringe to me.

I didn’t care for it, either. To sloppy.

The other part which I watched video of was Jeremiah jumped off the elevated part, where they said their vows, down to the floor then reached up to help Hannah down. In the process, he swung her around in a full circle before setting her down. It was an odd way to get off the “stage” but the swoop circle was a nice touch. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I might just be old fashioned, but is confetti for a first kiss/'you may now kiss the bride' not a bit much? It did seem a bit cringe to me. 

Fundie weddings are always cringe, confetti or not. Having your first kiss ever on display for everyone to see is going to be awkward, no matter what. At least the confetti distracts a bit from the awkward kissing, I guess?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I thought she looked lovely, I liked the blue colour for the bridesmaids and it all seemed very tasteful. The Duggar brothers are what they are- I honestly don’t think Savile Row could make them look well dressed, they just don’t wear suits well. 
In the video on the photographer’s instastory (thanks @JermajestyDuggar !) it looked like the dress had a detachable train?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

I really like Emily Mittons photography style, the pictures are gorgeous. The color or the bridesmaids dresses is lovely. And that flowy skirt of the wedding dress!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The four sister BMs are her single sisters. And Jer’s four are Joe, Jed, James, and Jason. I’m glad they kept the wedding party small. Trying to include everyone would have been completely ridiculous since Hannah has 12 siblings and Jer has 18 17.  Have you guys ever noticed Joe is in a lot of weddings? I imagine he’s the brother everyone can get along with in the family. Look at Emily Mitton’s stories on Instagram for some videos. 

Fixed it for ya.  Since Pervert is in jail he shouldn't count.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Smash! said:

I really like Emily Mittons photography style, the pictures are gorgeous. The color or the bridesmaids dresses is lovely. And that flowy skirt of the wedding dress!

She seems to be the go to fundie wedding photographer. She did some of the Bontrager weddings and she does a nice job. 

I wonder if they’re aware of just how much their photographer put on her Instagram. 

23 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

I wonder if they’re aware of just how much their photographer put on her Instagram. 

I would think so- she’s an experienced photographer. They got their paid US Weekly photo, they will release more on their YouTube, I doubt they will be upset about it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Smash! said:

Fundiesnark is private apparently? I would love to join but can‘t.

It's r/DuggarsSnark. 

• Thank You 2

I think Jeremiah looks kind of nice in his suit, but then again I'm not really fashion savvy.  Her dress doesn't do it for me at ALL.  I hate the little dots.

But I wish for them a very happy future moving away from the cult with a reasonable number of well-treated children.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I think Jeremiah looks kind of nice in his suit, but then again I'm not really fashion savvy.  Her dress doesn't do it for me at ALL.  I hate the little dots.

But I wish for them a very happy future moving away from the cult with a reasonable number of well-treated children.

The Wissmanns all seem to have only positives to say about growing up in a large family. Even the oldest who probably had to help out a lot. I’m glad they had a seemingly happier childhood than some. However I think it can make them think they will have a happy large family of their own. I have a feeling these two will have a large amount of kids if infertility isn’t an issue. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic