IGNORED

Jeremiah and Hannah: Finally Declared

Coconut Flan

If Jet’s twin had birthed their spawn, I would choose that one. But since she’s still pregnant, I might have to choose a kid of Jet’s sister mom, Jessa. So maybe Spurgeon or Henry as a ring bearer? Maybe he will pick Meredith as a flower girl since Josh’s kids have been through a lot this year. 

• Upvote 4

I‘d also guess Ivy for flower girl. No idea about the ring bearer. From Hannah‘s side we know it‘s Autumn so maybe one of Bethany‘s son‘s as ring bearer?

• Upvote 1

I also think Ivy is a flower girl - Jed had Felicity, one of his buddy's kids, in the wedding so I'd bet Jer to do the same lol. And Autumn Busenitz. I agree with Gideon as a guess, Joy was a Howler once too. And either one of Bethany's or Andrew & Kori's boys from the Wissmann side. 

I wonder how big the rest of the wedding party will be? Hannah will definitely have her 3 younger sisters at least. And groomsmen including Jed, Jason, James, idk who else? Wedding parties can be so revealing of the inner dynamics of the mega families xD

• Upvote 6

Was Jer’s SM Jessa or Jana? Jed’s the older one, so if his SM was Jinger, wouldn’t Jana have been next on deck? Or are people picking Ivy because she’s never been a GF before?Ivy is what, 2 almost 3? Is she the girl closest in age to Felicity? Is there any girl between FV and M girl #2?

Edited by SassyPants

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Was Jer’s SM Jessa or Jana? Jed’s the older one, so if his SM was Jinger, wouldn’t Jana have been next on deck? Or are people picking Ivy because she’s never been a GF before?Ivy is what, 2 almost 3? Is she the girl closest in age to Felicity? Is there any girl between FV and M girl #2?

Jessa had Jer, Justin and Jordyn. It doesn't look like Justin had any ringbearers or flowergirls, scrolling through their video (although Claire's youngest two siblings are kinda dressed that way). 

Autumn is 4, so I wonder if they will have a girl around the same age as the flower girl? If they are trying to keep the flower girls and ringbearers around the same age then my guesses are Lee, Ruth's son, as the other Wissman representative and Henry and Felicity. 

I defintiely think it will be a Seewald kid though. 

20 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I also think Ivy is a flower girl - Jed had Felicity, one of his buddy's kids, in the wedding so I'd bet Jer to do the same lol. And Autumn Busenitz. I agree with Gideon as a guess, Joy was a Howler once too. And either one of Bethany's or Andrew & Kori's boys from the Wissmann side. 

I wonder how big the rest of the wedding party will be? Hannah will definitely have her 3 younger sisters at least. And groomsmen including Jed, Jason, James, idk who else? Wedding parties can be so revealing of the inner dynamics of the mega families xD

I think Austen will be a groomsman. He is involved in medicorps and he was in both Jed and Justin's wedding. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2021 at 9:18 PM, mstee said:

Yes, I definitely don’t want to push it on my girls at all. And I know just from looking at my husband and his sister and other people that I have seen that having the expectation that having siblings means instant friends is not always true. I just want to be able to foster healthy relationships. It’s good that you and your sister have been able to get along well and see each other. I just feel a little lost as a mom who had no siblings, but I know that my girls are super young and I have time to hopefully figure things out and do my best. 

My sister and I are really close. My brother and I too. I'd definitely call either of them a 'bff' type relationship, definitely people I can call about anything or nothing. Honestly I think it just developed naturally, I don't remember my parents ever trying to push us to be close. My brother and I are so so similar and have the same interests, so we bonded over that. With my sister, we are actually super different. We joke that if we weren't sisters, we wouldn't be friends, because we just likely never would have crossed into each other's social circles! 

All that to say that if I have any advice, as a person who is super close with my siblings, it's to encourage it but not force it. I can remember when I was very young, when my sister was probably less than 2, and I resented my sister for (something, who can remember what, it was some petty nonsense), I acted spitefully about it. My mom sat me down and listened to me, and told me it was okay to have Big Feelings about being a newly minted big sister, but that my sister wasn't responsible for being here and it wasn't fair to take my feelings out on her. My mom told me if anyone was to blame, it was her for getting pregnant! That made me laugh, and it also made me feel bad. When I expressed my guilt, my mom just said, "I wouldn't worry about it. You and VioletBlossom are gonna laugh about this some day."

She was very right! But I felt very validated that she didn't immediately tell me I *had* to love my sister and be perfectly happy and chill right away. And then when I felt bad, and I wanted to be a better sister, it was my choice, you know?

• Upvote 12
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

Did they get married today? 

Tomorrow. Kinda disappointed in the lack of social media sneak peaks so far. I wanted some new Duggar snarking material. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Tomorrow. Kinda disappointed in the lack of social media sneak peaks so far. I wanted some new Duggar snarking material. 

I just have this feeling that these two families are so savvy when it comes to PR that it will be so boring that there will be hardly anything to snark on. Sad.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, SoSoNosy said:

Did they get married today? 

No it's tomorrow.

At first I thought this was wedding pics and I was going to applaud their simply simplicity but then I realise I’m a day ahead and this is most prob the rehearsal 

Hannah does look nice 

16604B6B-001F-4448-8938-D6B55B3DD665.png

• Upvote 3

LOL hannah posted the same photo but with a full length view of her dress... and a very prominent hard on 😂

Screenshot_20220326-113007_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 41

Hannah Bates tagged Effortless Beauty in that post. Josie Bates Balka posted this morning that she was going on a trip with a friend/colleague, so they must be doing the makeup for the wedding. I wonder if Josie will be the only Bates sibling there? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Hannah Bates tagged Effortless Beauty in that post. Josie Bates Balka posted this morning that she was going on a trip with a friend/colleague, so they must be doing the makeup for the wedding. I wonder if Josie will be the only Bates sibling there? 

Hannah Bates??

Do we know the time of the wedding? I Just want to be sure to be free at that time 😂

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

No livestream link on their Knot page? I'm disappointed. Boo!

Isn‘t the page password protected? I think there won‘t be a public livestream and they will post the wedding video later.

Edited by Smash!

8 hours ago, love2scrap said:

LOL hannah posted the same photo but with a full length view of her dress... and a very prominent hard on 😂

Screenshot_20220326-113007_Instagram.jpg

Ewww I didn’t notice that…. Puke thanks for that 

he posted the cropped one because he knew. She posted the I cropped one because she didn’t…

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 14

Saw some screenshots. They're done and dusted. Nice dress. Confetti kiss. Only 4 attendants each. Ivy and (looks like) Gideon represented the Duggar littles. 

Edited by marmalade
Rogue comma!
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

Looks like they sold the exclusive to US magazine.  LOL and he's Flight Instructor Jeremiah!  Her dress does look nice, not frankenmodestied that I can see.

Spoiler

image.png.9506475dfa7c13a323b18dd9fafc6709.png

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 16

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic