IGNORED

Trump 55: The Bronze Baron Of Bedminster Wants Back On Twitter And the Forbes 400

GreyhoundFan

If fuck knob winds up at ADX Florence it doesn't look like he'll be roomies with the unabomber

"Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski has been moved to a federal medical center in North Carolina, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

"Theodore John Kaczynski is in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) at the Federal Medical Center (FMC) Butner," a statement from BOP says.

Kaczynski, 79, is serving eight life sentences after he pleaded guilty in 1998 for sending bombs that killed three people and wounded 23 others through the mail from 1978 to 1995.

Kaczynski had been held at Supermax in Florence, Colorado, before he was transferred to FMC Butner on December 14.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Did his booster shot include truth serum? 

Guessing the polling indicated he'd get more votes than he'd lose from anti-vaxxers.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder what game he’s playing now?  My guess is he’s distancing himself from the most rabid antivax crowd in an effort to look more sane and re-electable.  He’s still mentioning freedom to choose the shot and anti-mask, but I bet we’ll see more attempts to look quasi-mainstream as we get closer to 2024.  I wonder if Mr. Pillow Guy will be abandoned… 🤷‍♀️

Maybe he’s just realizing no matter how gerrymandered the country gets and how many voting discrimination bills get passed, when the people that would vote for you are dying at a significantly faster pace that the opposition, you simply cannot win!

Edit- oops! Didn’t see @Audrey2 said this same thing. 

Edited by front hugs > duggs
  • Upvote 8

It should be completely obvious to everyone that Trump is now being controlled via 5G through the microchip that was implanted by the booster shot.  Not laughing now, are we? 

• Haha 26

4 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if Mr. Pillow Guy will be abandoned… 🤷‍♀️

Mikey is going to experience "Everything Trump Touches Dies" up close and personal.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

There were many who voiced concerns about Cy Vance (Manhattan DA) not charging Trump, and here we are. 

Tish James (67th Attorney General for the State of New York) is on top of it, though, and I'm hoping that she'll get the job done (charging Trump/Trump Org for criminal acts) through her office. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Guessing the polling indicated he'd get more votes than he'd lose from anti-vaxxers.

Yep.  He's losing suburban moms and the saner element of the Republican party.  He understands that the fringe will vote for him no matter what so now he's having to shift to towards the center.

I'm still not sure he'll be running when it gets closer to the election but he has to pretend to be running now to make sure money doesn't dry up.

• Upvote 12

One thing that baffles me is where the RWNJs say that if the GOP has a majority in the House after the 2022 midterms, they will make TFG Speaker of the House.

Isn't the Speaker required to be chosen from among the elected Representatives?  

Or is there some legal language that allows a regular citizen to be appointed Speaker if enough Reps vote for them?

Please tell me this is just more of their nonsense.

I do have to chuckle, though, at TFG's obvious jealousy of Nancy Pelosi's power and status and popularity.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Isn't the Speaker required to be chosen from among the elected Representatives?  

It's not a requirement.  Probably no one back then considered a possibility that the House would try to make a non member a speaker.  

WIKI: The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been. The speaker is second in the United States presidential line of succession, after the vice president and ahead of the president pro tempore of the Senate.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Thanks, @Howl.  Your bolded line is no doubt what they think they are aiming at.  

Scary to learn it could be a non-elected, appointed position.

(and then what -- POTUS and VP "just happen" to get poisoned or have an accident?  Like that would be accepted as a thing that coincidentally happened?)

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Thanks, @Howl.  Your bolded line is no doubt what they think they are aiming at.  

Scary to learn it could be a non-elected, appointed position.

(and then what -- POTUS and VP "just happen" to get poisoned or have an accident?  Like that would be accepted as a thing that coincidentally happened?)

From what I've read, the "plan" is to impeach Joe Biden, somehow get 2/3rds of the Senate to convict him, followed by furious hand waving to eliminate Harris, leaving Speaker Trump to assume the throne presidency.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

372FBC29-62A8-4CA4-8E4A-C919F6E81EFD.thumb.jpeg.e064fa36b9e8a14a3a9efb56cef5afc3.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 7
  • Love 3

I feel compelled to share that every time my octogenarian mother sees TFG on the TV she yells "Boo." I'm so proud of her.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 11

15 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I want this so badly.

Me too. Someone a street over from mine has hung a huge “Let’s Go Brandon” banner on the porch railing. Their next door neighbors are lovely people who have signs such as “Hate has no place here”, BLM, and Pride related items. The neighbors and I had a good laugh over the banner when it showed up. Childish and chickenshit. The neighbors wouldn’t put anything like “Fuck Trump” up because they really are kind and gentle people but I would enjoy wearing that on a T-shirt while hanging out with them at their house! 

• Upvote 10

Good reporting by CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics) and Noah Bookbinder; not too long and worth a read as a window into the amount of graft and corruption that flourished under Trump.  

Trump International Hotel in Washington report exposes gaping corruption loopholes Why does the House report matter? The D.C. hotel was the epicenter of Trump’s graft.

Epic fail on the part of the General Services Administration (and everybody else) to hold Trump accountable in any way.  The  Biden administration is working to pass bills that will prevent this from happening again.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

This is what fuck face wishes he could've done.

• I Agree 7

Oh I can't see that happening. Trump would hate being the Speaker. He's been able to do nothing but golf for almost an entire year by now and having to show up every day would far too much like actual work.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

53 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh I can't see that happening. Trump would hate being the Speaker. He's been able to do nothing but golf for almost an entire year by now and having to show up every day would far too much like actual work.

Oh, he'd show up for the first week or so and bathe in all the attention. but after that? Yeah, he'd be a no show, asking congress-critters to come to the "winter-Capitol" or something. 

• Haha 13

I would bet my favorite Troll doll that he thinks Speaker of the House means he could just sit around his house all day speechifying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

Trump Doubles Down on Vaccines, Unfazed By MAGA Meltdown

Appearing on the right-wing YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) on Thursday night, Trump wholeheartedly expressed support for the COVID-19 vaccines, which he noted has “saved millions of lives.” “We're very proud of the vaccines,” he continued, while trying to thread the far-right needle. “But the mandates, they should not be—and they are trying to enforce these mandates, and it’s so bad for people and for our country.” The glowing endorsement of the vaccines has left plenty of far-right characters—from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pro-Trump radio host Wayne Allyn Root to everyday supporters—fuming.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7

I don’t think Trump grasps that they will turn on him too. He is replaceable.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic