IGNORED

Trump 55: The Bronze Baron Of Bedminster Wants Back On Twitter And the Forbes 400

GreyhoundFan

This ought to get under fuck stick's skin

A federal judge took a jab at former President Donald Trump on Monday for continuing to spout falsehoods about his 2020 election loss, saying former Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore took his 2000 election loss like “a man.”

“Al Gore had a better case to argue than Mr. Trump, but he was a man about what happened to him. He accepted it and walked away,” said Judge Reggie Walton in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, according to a CNN report.

Walton was referring to Gore’s decision to concede the 2000 race against Republican George W. Bush after weeks of legal battles centered on an extremely tight race in Florida and a U.S. Supreme Court decision that halted a full recount there. Gore had won the popular vote in the nation (as did Hillary Clinton in 2016), but he challenged the Electoral College vote based on the Florida recount.

Of course if he really wanted to get under fuck stick's skin, Judge Walton would have mentioned how Mrs. Clinton handled her loss with a lot more maturity than what fuckopotomus did.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

This ought to get under fuck stick's skin

Of course if he really wanted to get under fuck stick's skin, Judge Walton would have mentioned how Mrs. Clinton handled her loss with a lot more maturity than what fuckopotomus did.

She definitely did. I know many people myself included who were very disappointed that Clinton didn’t win. But they handled it with grace. 

• Upvote 12

Fuck knob got an "honorary" black belt

The awarding of an honorary black belt in taekwondo to Donald Trump has been widely mocked after images of the ceremony appeared on Facebook.

A picture of Mr Trump and WTH president Lee Dong-sup appeared on the sports body’s Facebook to honour the Florida homeowner, who said he was a fan of the martial art.

On Twitter, the 75-year-old was both mocked and accused of being “not worthy” of the ninth degree black belt.

As someone who actually earned their blackbelt in taekwondo, I’m not happy about this,” a Twitter user wrote of WTH’s award. “Ninth degree is grandmaster rank. Unbelievable.”

Does fuck knob even know the student oath?

• I shall observe the tenets of Taekwondo.
  • I shall respect instructors and seniors.
  • I shall never misuse Taekwondo.
  • I will be a champion of freedom and justice. 
  • I will build a more peaceful world.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Does he even know how to pronounce Taekwondo?

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

There is something disgusting in the background of the photo from the TFG award ceremony.

Spoiler

image.png.9d917899b9d7914d9879064842c0a09c.png

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There is something disgusting in the background of the photo from the TFG award ceremony.

Hide contents

image.png.9d917899b9d7914d9879064842c0a09c.png

If I was a ninth degree black belt who actually earned the black belt I would mail the belt back to the organization.  I would be sorely tempted to include a resignation letter that included many non family friendly references to fuck knob's parentage, reproductive proclivities, lack of intelligence, and ultimate destination.  But I'd probably bite my tongue and say it's nothing more than a goddamn piece of cloth now.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It was a gift from Kristi Noem:

On Wednesday, Jan. 20, a financial disclosure form from the U.S. Office of Government Ethics revealed that South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem delivered Trump with a rumored — but, until now, unconfirmed — gift of a bronze bust of Mount Rushmore.

The gift fell under "Gifts and Travel Reimbursements," sandwiched between a championship belt from mixed martial artist Colby Covington, valued at $650, and a $6,000 laptop from Apple CEO Tim Cook. The form also noted that former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani provided the president free legal services.

On Thursday, Jan. 21, Noem's spokesman Ian Fury clarified that "private donations," not taxpayers' dollars, funded the unorthodox statuette. Fury did not respond to a request for information on the name of the sculptor.

But he did say the original New York Times story that reported the existence of a "four-foot replica" of Mount Rushmore — with Trump's face joining presidents Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt — was accurate with respect to the replica's description. Fury noted the monument was "about half the width" as described in the story.

In other news:

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 6

Spoiler

image.png.e26f5a70c81183735675192c9df7980f.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5b886d4e6177fb4ea85b7a0fbf37cfca.png

Kayleigh's promoting it:

Spoiler

Source is here.

Edited by Cartmann99
added stuff
  • Thank You 10

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.e26f5a70c81183735675192c9df7980f.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.5b886d4e6177fb4ea85b7a0fbf37cfca.png

Kayleigh's promoting it:

Hide contents

Source is here.

Inspired by Christmas at the Trump White House? You mean the Handmaid’s Tale or the one where Malaria said “Fuck Christmas”

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

Fuck head called someone else clueless.

Former President Donald Trump on Friday called on Mitch McConnell to resign as Senate Minority Leader for supporting President Joe Biden's $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, which passed Congress earlier this month.

McConnell, a Kentucky Republican who voted for the bill and drew Trump's ire, trumpeted the sweeping plan as "good for the country" and even attempted to give the Senate credit for its passage.

"It's not infrastructure and we had 19 Republicans voting for it. What a shame. But Mitch McConnell gave this. That guy should resign as the leader," Trump said in a Black Friday interview on Fox Business.

"He broke up the bills, and by breaking it up that was bad, but then he gave them two months to get their act together. They were ready to fold. We had them. And then Mitch McConnell gave them two months. This guy doesn't have a clue," Trump said Friday.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 10

I like the way the photo editing makes it look like they are standing in calf-deep shit. Sparkly shit, but shit nonetheless.

Spoiler

image.png.bca683a2ed0eb3652c9db8ee2348a6cd.png

Another reminder of the old joke I quoted recently on some thread or other.

"Coffee break's over - back on your heads!"

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

I like the way the photo editing makes it look like they are standing in calf-deep shit. Sparkly shit, but shit nonetheless.

The dog got into the tinsel again.

• Haha 14

12 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.c984de8cde4f720e29546b0ef68bd23f.png

All about the ratings for the gameshow president 

• Upvote 14

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.c984de8cde4f720e29546b0ef68bd23f.png

I am torn - on one hand, it would be torture to watch him "debate" by interrupting, calling names, stating fantasy as fact, etc; on the other hand, it might be very rewarding indeed to see someone like Katy Porter wipe the floor with him.

• Upvote 12

Fuck knob was and still is fact free. 

During intelligence briefings, former President Donald Trump was “fact free” and prone to “fly off on tangents,” said James Clapper, former director of national intelligence.

Clapper’s comments come from a recently released CIA publication, Getting to Know the President, which chronicles the relationship between the intelligence community and U.S. presidents during their transition and administration. Written by retired intelligence officer John L. Helgerson, the latest chapter covers Trump and reveals how unprepared and unconventional Trump was. It is important to note, however, that this is not a neutral account, given Trump’s rocky history with the intelligence agencies.

“Briefing Trump presented the IC with the most difficult challenges it had ever faced,” Helgerson wrote. According to the report, the intelligence community struggled large part because Trump “doubted the competence of intelligence professionals and felt no need for regular intelligence support.” Not since Nixon, nearly 50 years earlier, did the nation’s intelligence staff have such a difficult time with a president, Helgerson said.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yep, Melania looks really merry, doesn't she?

4 hours ago, Becky said:

it might be very rewarding indeed to see someone like Katy Porter wipe the floor with him.

Oooh, and she always has pictures and charts and everything! That should appeal to him, he likes pictures. And if she were to add his name a couple of times, he's sure to pay attention!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

I have a proposal of a name for the "statements" TFG keeps putting out.

"Statements He'd Actually Rather Tweet."

SHART for short.

I think it's catchy, and appropriate. "Oh, what did TFG shart about today?"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I have a proposal of a name for the "statements" TFG keeps putting out.

"Statements He'd Actually Rather Tweet."

SHART for short.

I think it's catchy, and appropriate. "Oh, what did TFG shart about today?"

I love it. I think I'd ask "What did TFG shart out today?"

Just for the imagery.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If they weren’t such idiots hell bent on destroying our basic demographic as designed by the founding fathers they love to reference, I would really be on board with the “let them fight” plan. Sadly, the internal fighting doesn’t seem to be weakening their external shell.  Freaking cockroaches. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

He'll probably find a way to cheat on the taxes related to this: "Trump could pocket $100 million in deal for money-losing D.C. hotel"

When Donald Trump offered to spend $200 million overhauling one of Washington’s most treasured historic buildings into a luxury hotel a decade ago, competitors and critics scoffed.

Trump, they asserted, could never operate a hotel profitably after paying so much.

It turns out they were right. The hotel posted millions in losses over four years, according to financial documents Trump’s company provided to the government and released by the House Oversight Committee in October.

But the former president’s company recently signed a contract to sell its lease of the historic Old Post Office Pavilion to Miami-based investment firm CGI Merchant, which hopes to turn the property into a Waldorf Astoria in partnership with Hilton Worldwide, according to three people familiar with the arrangement who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share details of the transaction. One of the people said the price was $375 million, which would eclipse the previous record for hotel sales in Washington.

Experts say that price would also net Trump a hefty profit, probably $100 million or more, based on the financial documents and the company’s lease with the government. That would provide Trump with a rate of return that many hedge fund managers would envy, thanks to a market that is snapping up hotels in the expectation the pandemic will wane and travel will roar back.

“Hotels are hot. Even in cities that aren’t doing so well, people are paying robust prices for hotels,” said Suzanne Mellen of the financial firm HVS. “We are seeing extraordinary pricing.”

“I assume every global luxury chain has taken an interest in this property,” said Michael Bellisario of the Baird financial company.

Spokespeople for the Trump Organization, CGI Merchant and Hilton declined to comment.

There is no indication that politics played a role in the offer by CGI Merchant and its chief executive and founder, Raoul Thomas. Experts say that the price, while high, is plausible on business grounds, but some wondered how CGI will be able turn a profit after paying such a high price.

Hotels are priced on a per-room, or “per-key,” basis. In Washington the high water mark came in 2016, when the Capella Hotel Georgetown — now the Rosewood hotel — sold for about $1.3 million per key, according to industry data. At $375 million for 263 guest rooms, the proposed Trump sale would come to about $1.43 million per key, 10 percent higher than the Capella sale.

Hotel brokers said the historic nature of the 122-year-old-building, the scarcity of five-star hotels in Washington and the location on Pennsylvania Avenue — a backdrop for the presidential inaugural parade evert four years — probably drove up the price.

“How often do you have a hotel built the way that hotel was built?” said Dan Hawkins of Berkadia Real Estate Advisors. “Pure granite. Ideally positioned between the White House and the Capitol.”

If the deal closes, Trump will have fared far better than expected when he won the deal from the General Services Administration almost a decade ago, when the government sought private companies to redevelop the building from a government office building, food court and failed shopping mall.

In selecting Trump for the project, the government overlooked his past bankruptcies, business litigation and false claims about President Barack Obama’s birthplace. His company agreed to spend $200 million to rehabilitate the building, and Trump ultimately spent $217 million on the project — $194 million redeveloping the building and $23 million on furniture, supplies and build-out for the retail space, according to the financial statements. His company provided the hotel with millions more to keep the property afloat while it was losing money, according to the statements.

Should he complete the sale, Trump would have to repay Deutsche Bank $170 million he borrowed to build the project. On top of the $3 million he has been paying the GSA annually in base rent, the lease stipulates that Trump pay a small share of the purchase price to GSA, probably less than $10 million. The provision says that if the Trump Organization achieves an annual return of 20 percent with a sale, the GSA gets 15 percent of any remaining proceeds beyond that level.

That leaves more than $100 million in potential profits for Trump when he signs away the property — one that came to symbolize his willingness to mix politics with business in ways no other president has, leading to numerous legal and ethical brawls with Democrats and government watchdogs.

The hotel opened nearly in sync with Trump’s election win in 2016 and started off with a bang, when it was able to charge sky-high rates for its rooms during Trump’s inauguration. Early on, the hotel booked a number of embassy events, landing Trump tens of millions in foreign payments, and hosted foreign leaders when they traveled to Washington meet with him. Members of his Cabinet, and later his attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani, stayed there routinely.

Despite the decision by Trump’s company to donate profits from foreign governments to the U.S. treasury and not to market to embassies, one controversy after another dogged the property. The D.C. attorney general sued over the Trump inaugural committee’s use of the hotel, in a case that is ongoing.

Lawsuits over whether Trump could accept payments from foreign governments dragged on for years. Giuliani’s efforts to pressure Ukraine for political favors, conducted largely from the hotel, led to Trump’s second impeachment.

Trump and his family criticized the disputes as politically motivated attacks on him and his presidency, while critics said he should have sold his business before he entered the White House.

“Donald Trump should never have been allowed to keep his D.C. hotel as president,” said Noah Bookbinder, president of the watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. “He should have divested himself of it along with the rest of his businesses before taking office.”

The hotel was never able to consistently profit, requiring repeated payments from Trump’s main company to stay afloat, according to the financial documents. The average daily rate it charged for rooms fell to $478 in its second year of operations, below the $535 they started at, and the hotel was still on average only a little over half full, according to experts’ analysis of the hotel’s financial documents.

Trump was able to extract some other financial benefits. In preserving a historic building, the Trump Organization was granted a federal tax credit by the National Park Service, one that experts say could be worth as much as $32 million. Whether he has taken advantage of the credit has not been made public, because the IRS does not disclose information about individual taxpayers and Trump has not released his tax returns.

Trump was also able to arrange deals in which the hotel paid other companies he owns to market and book rooms, fees that totaled $4.3 million from its opening in mid-2016 to mid-2020, according to the documents released by the House.

The bet by CGI Merchant and Hilton is that once the name “Trump” comes off the building, the Waldorf brand will attract more customers at higher room rates. Hilton has Waldorf locations in some of the world’s most prestigious locations but does not have one in Washington, despite Hilton’s headquarters being in McLean, Va., and chief executive Christopher J. Nassetta having grown up in Arlington, Va.

“If there wasn’t the politics issue, that property would have operated very well,” said Marc Magazine of the real estate firm Savills. “Is it a sure bet? I wouldn’t say that. It’s a lot of money. But I do think in a few years, when you are out of the pandemic, there is going to be room to push up rates on five-star hotels.”

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Had this in the mail this morning. 

86418ABE-13FC-41CF-B802-3BAE484F31A0.thumb.jpeg.0a65a07dede1a3a953d61cbb53d52689.jpeg

I opened it thinking I’d see a picture like this

5643B138-EA10-4FCF-9238-0322C2D388EB.jpeg.64c913f818728b8c0738e05da2faa929.jpeg

Nope. It was an actual colon. It still wasn’t as disgusting as fuck face though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

Nikki Haley has an appointment with Big Daddy.

Spoiler

image.png.b8f0a464070d72aa55af4b62b7c0f6cb.png

"He likes teasing people."

No. He likes abusing people to show the power he has over them. Visible bruises help keep the others in line.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic