IGNORED

Trump 55: The Bronze Baron Of Bedminster Wants Back On Twitter And the Forbes 400

GreyhoundFan

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I don’t think Trump grasps that they will turn on him too. He is replaceable.

From your keyboard to Rufus’s ears. 

• Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

From your keyboard to Rufus’s ears. 

My worry is who they replace him with. Hawsley would step up if he could and he has a lot more intelligence and rat cunning than Trump.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

My worry is who they replace him with. Hawsley would step up if he could and he has a lot more intelligence and rat cunning than Trump.

Quite true however watching the orange sludge crash and burn would be awesome 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

4 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

My money is on Ron DeSantis. The rumors that he’s going to run are getting louder. He panders to the base with just as much wackiness as Trump, but is more intelligible and smarter than Trump (although admittedly that is a low bar). He knows which buttons to push to keep the Magats on his side, even better than Trump does. Trump just lets loose a stream of consciousness, DeSantis speaks from calculation. For the GOP he’s a more palatable version of Trump, who, let’s face it, is an unpredictable, unguided projectile who does whatever his whims of the moment want. He isn’t receptive to reason, whereas DeSantis is much more of a team player— in the sense that he realizes he needs the GOP to get, and keep, the power he wants.

• Upvote 15

14 hours ago, fraurosena said:

My money is on Ron DeSantis. The rumors that he’s going to run are getting louder. He panders to the base with just as much wackiness as Trump, but is more intelligible and smarter than Trump (although admittedly that is a low bar). He knows which buttons to push to keep the Magats on his side, even better than Trump does. Trump just lets loose a stream of consciousness, DeSantis speaks from calculation. For the GOP he’s a more palatable version of Trump, who, let’s face it, is an unpredictable, unguided projectile who does whatever his whims of the moment want. He isn’t receptive to reason, whereas DeSantis is much more of a team player— in the sense that he realizes he needs the GOP to get, and keep, the power he wants.

The nominee would be adding his (no way her) own stench to the Trump stench.  While Rs would hope that the stenches will cancel, for the sake of votes at least, they'll likely merge into a new, but somehow familiar stench.  I expect a great deal of time and effort put into analysis of the new stench - Which odor dominates? Is there anything pleasant to focus on here? Is this a stench that can win?  The Dems will need to keep attention on the stench, even if it violates "take the high road" philosophy, but will (IMO, and as usual) have difficulty pulling it off.  The Rs will say the stench is lovely, and will continue to say so.  I hope the Dems are assembling their "army" now.

• Upvote 6

LOL, TFG didn't want to kiss Failson1's squeeze:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Screenshot of Trump's endorsement:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b6037247fd71668ecadc9b9867506d46.png

• Thank You 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Screenshot of Trump's endorsement:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b6037247fd71668ecadc9b9867506d46.png

I'm sure his endorsement will make all the difference in the voting there (*sarcasm*).

Dumps needs to learn when it's appropriate to capitalize words.

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Dumps needs to learn when it's appropriate to capitalize words.

(Bleeding over from the Greene thread, but same followers) Maybe the whole bunch can put that lesson together with the lesson on words that end with the letter S - distinguishing between correct use of s vs. es vs. 's.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, apple1 said:

(Bleeding over from the Greene thread, but same followers) Maybe the whole bunch can put that lesson together with the lesson on words that end with the letter S - distinguishing between correct use of s vs. es vs. 's.

The apostrophe error drives me crazy. And that's a short road to travel.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The apostrophe error drives me crazy. And that's a short road to travel.

Me too.

I seem to recall my second grade teacher talking about this topic.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:
  Hide contents

I'm with that last tweet. If DOJ won't act then sue TFG into oblivion.

Going on a limb I'm guessing this is why fuck face canceled his 01/06 whine and cheese session

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

I read that none of the major networks were inclined to cover his speech rambling idiotic drivel. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

As long as our government delays or simply doesn't bring him to justice, why shouldn't his loyal followers feel validated?  AFAIC, arresting some of the "little guys", without dealing with the known source, sends a message - he still has power.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

I used the eyeroll reaction but mostly it's a pretty insulting take for all the election officials, volunteer poll workers and voters. 

Also he does realise the types of elections he is referring to are usually run by and manipulated by the party in power to stay that way, right? So as an admission... pretty correct. And yet they still lost.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Also he does realise the types of elections he is referring to are usually run by and manipulated by the party in power to stay that way, right? So as an admission... pretty correct. And yet they still lost.

And the pathetic little loser is so desperate to not be a loser that he's regularly reminding people that he's a loser.

• Haha 12

I would agree with this, his brain, such as it is, is broken:

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I would agree with this, his brain, such as it is, is broken:

My problem with this is that he hasn't changed. If they use "his brain is broken" as an excuse for Jan 6th, well he shouldn't have been in power. I'm starting to wonder who domestically speaking is currently pulling his strings - Trump is the figurehead, but the cesspool around him contains a lot of slime, and how much of the sucking up to Trump is actually staying on the slime's good side.

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

My problem with this is that he hasn't changed. If they use "his brain is broken" as an excuse for Jan 6th, well he shouldn't have been in power. I'm starting to wonder who domestically speaking is currently pulling his strings - Trump is the figurehead, but the cesspool around him contains a lot of slime, and how much of the sucking up to Trump is actually staying on the slime's good side.

I believe there's mutual feeding going on.  The sucking up enables and validates Trump, which makes him happier and encourages him to advocate for them.  Who wants a favor from someone he has influence over?  Who's owed something from him and wants to be at the top of the list?  Who wants to maintain their own influence, knowing that getting on his bad side could provoke an attack?  Who's desperately afraid of a bad secret getting out?

The Rs have learned to stick together.  I suspect there are a number of string-pullers, all of whom wield some power and have learned to at least slightly distrust each other.  If there are more than two, any one can become vulnerable.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic