IGNORED

Lina - drop the act already!!!

fundyfunland

So one of Lina's friends on Facebook posted this to her wall on Oct 4, in reply to her Yom Kippur...have an easy fast status update:

"It is made easier by the truth that Yeshua has already made the final atonement for us. Plus, its not a ten day fast that then goes into a Daniel fast. haha! Fun times eating potatoes, pasta, nuts, fruits, chips and salsa! I miss ya brother. Shalom!!!

October 7 at 11:25pm."

Of course, Lina being Jewish & all would have corrected this misguided young friend, right? NOPE. NADA. NOT A WORD. ((cyber-crickets chirping on Facbook page))

Say it with me Lina...you're a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!

So one of Lina's friends on Facebook posted this to her wall on Oct 4, in reply to her Yom Kippur...have an easy fast status update:

"It is made easier by the truth that Yeshua has already made the final atonement for us. Plus, its not a ten day fast that then goes into a Daniel fast. haha! Fun times eating potatoes, pasta, nuts, fruits, chips and salsa! I miss ya brother. Shalom!!!

October 7 at 11:25pm."

Of course, Lina being Jewish & all would have corrected this misguided young friend, right? NOPE. NADA. NOT A WORD. ((cyber-crickets chirping on Facbook page))

Say it with me Lina...you're a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!

Yeah, where are Lina and TT getting that this is a concept that remotely fits into Judaism AT ALL?

And moreover, what is so offensive about being Christian to them?

And moreover, what is so offensive about being Christian to them?

I think it comes down to the fact that Christianity isn't exotic and special-snowflake enough for them. Making up some Jewish/Christian mishmash makes them unique!!11!!!

Plus, no matter what TT was peddling, Lina would go along with it. If he were a Satanist, she'd be dripping with pentagrams.

Every time she pretends that she doesn't believe in Yeshua, can someone please just post Matthew 10:33 on her blog ( "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." for those who, like me, don't have a lot of Bible quotes memorized)

Seriously, I do not get how this works if you actually believe in God. If you're an atheist, sure, you can play around with different religious traditions and what does it matter? But if you believe in Jesus as the Son of God, how can you think God wants you to pretend not to believe in Him?

I think it comes down to the fact that Christianity isn't exotic and special-snowflake enough for them. Making up some Jewish/Christian mishmash makes them unique!!11!!!

Omg, that is sooooo it!

Apparently their kindergarten teacher told them a few too many times they were special, and now they look for ways to earn gold stars on the chore chart. Because if the other kids can't see how many gold stars you have, what's the point?

I suspect we'll hear from Lina after Simchat Torah (which is next Thursday, so probably not until after that Shabbat.) This is such a holy time right now, she can't come out of the Sukkah to use the internet.

(If I were somehow forced to be in a Sukkah for a week, I'd require an extension cord, a power strip, and some serious WiFi, at minimum. Although once you untied my hands for me to use my laptop, I'm pretty sure I'd just bust out of there...)

Archived