IGNORED

Botkin 2: Geoff Tried to Advise Trump

Coconut Flan

In regard to the possible pants wearing wife to be for Lucus six guns Botkin , that may not be such an issue. Anna Sofia was in a picture wearing jeans with one of those ugly ass cape thingys ( maybe one of the ladies here know what they are called). From that picture I wonder if the ladies Botkin have changed their view on pants. They may be going full blown liberal in their dress standards. Next thing you know they will be wearing underwear that is NOT daddy approved. I"m reporting them to Jeanie Chancly for reprogramming. 

I hate to mention it but feel duty bound, Sir Geffro has a new video about moving to Russia and prepping. Seems to think that we may need to be prepared to barter bullets for bread. I hope someone that bakes sour dough needs 5.56 rounds. Geoffro seems to think it will be one round per loaf. Do you think I will be able to get an angle food cake for a box ? I was planning on losing weight in the apocalypse but I may need to do a 30 day fast and colonic instead. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 10

31 minutes ago, Gothard is a perv said:

I hate to mention it but feel duty bound, Sir Geffro has a new video about moving to Russia and prepping.

So here we go.  The logical extension of patriarchy is authoritarianism.  

I'd be thrilled if Geoff moves to Russia and tried to be a prepper there, but I'm happy to watch them sit in Tennessee and stew in their toxic brew of vitriol, paranoia, guns and Jesus.  

And Geoff?  WIKI re:  gun ownership in Russia

Individuals are not allowed to carry guns acquired for self-defense; a license only serves as a carrying permit for hunting and sport firearms when these guns need to be transported. Russian citizens may not own guns that shoot in bursts or have magazines with more than a ten-cartridge capacity.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

1 hour ago, Howl said:

And Geoff?  WIKI re:  gun ownership in Russia

Maybe he can buddy up with Maria Butina, now that she's back in the mother country:

470979718_MariaButinaataUSgunshow.thumb.jpg.06ee51892e31b6fa3b6c93ed9f66d4ec.jpg

• Haha 5

Just watched Geoff's "Moving to Russia" video. No wonder Audri & Ben left the cult and moved away. Geoff Botkin is fucking nuts.

You have to wonder how he treats the rest of the family in that home -- particularly his wife & daughters. Between his delusions & beliefs and the probably massive amount of guns & ammo he has access to, it's hard not to see this all ending very badly.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Geoff Botkin is fucking nuts.

Does it seem as though Geoff has really gone round the bend, fallen off his perch, lost touch with reality?

If Geoff is setting up shop in crazy town, the Botkinetti and Victoria either have to go along or cut ties, I suppose. Or maybe there's no daylight between any of them. 

A complicating factor is that they have no income independent of T-Rex Arms. 

I think T-Rex Arms is into protecting the bottom line and they will keep the focus on guns guns guns and 2A, but won't get too overtly crazy and lose their customer base. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

Does it seem as though Geoff has really gone round the bend, fallen off his perch, lost touch with reality?

Hard to tell but, IMO, he still knows what he's doing. That video is a careful mix of incitement and disclaimers of any personal involvement or responsibility.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

55 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

That video is a careful mix of incitement and disclaimers of any personal involvement or responsibility.

This is beyond perfect! Godly CYA action. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

If Geoff thinks Trump’s re-election was stolen, he’s really in for a shock when he moves to Russia and gets a taste of true electoral corruption. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Columbia said:

If Geoff thinks Trump’s re-election was stolen, he’s really in for a shock when he moves to Russia and gets a taste of true electoral corruption. 

Oh yes, this so much. 

Unless he would move to some place very rural, like middle of taiga in Siberia, I think he also could not escape the ever present State and it's rules and regulations, which he seems to loathe in the US.

• Upvote 13

12 hours ago, Columbia said:

There's definitely some cognitive dissonance going on here, or fantasy, or something.  

(Disclaimer: I have not watched the video.)  

4 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I think he also could not escape the ever present State and it's rules and regulations,

In Geoff's mind, those rules would never apply to him.  I'd guess it has never entered Geoff's mind that Russia is a profoundly corrupt nation, with often corrupt bureaucracies at every level. 

Also, I'm 72.  How Russia has been rehabilitated in the minds of right-wing Americans is simply beyond me, deep into WTAF territory.

The trading bread for bullets (or was it bullets for bread) thing?  You'd think these yahoos would have learned from the Y2K debacle, but no. 

My cousin was all set up to be self sufficient (raised garden beds! full pantry!) when the clock ticked over to Y2K.  Then...nothing. Life continued on as usual. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

21 hours ago, Gothard is a perv said:

I hate to mention it but feel duty bound, Sir Geffro has a new video about moving to Russia and prepping.

Oh, please <every deity ever imagined>, may this become a trend among fundies and wingnuts!

28 minutes ago, Howl said:

In Geoff's mind, those rules would never apply to him.  I'd guess it has never entered Geoff's mind that Russia is a profoundly corrupt nation, with often corrupt bureaucracies at every level. 

Any Trump supporter must be, by definition, okay with corruption.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

19 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Just watched Geoff's "Moving to Russia" video. No wonder Audri & Ben left the cult and moved away. Geoff Botkin is fucking nuts.

You have to wonder how he treats the rest of the family in that home -- particularly his wife & daughters. Between his delusions & beliefs and the probably massive amount of guns & ammo he has access to, it's hard not to see this all ending very badly.

To this day, the whole “praying over newborn Anna Sofia’s ovaries, that she would become the mother of many children”(as Kathryn Joyce reported in Quiverfull)thing still ooks me out.

Any Trump supporter must be, by definition, okay with corruption.

But of course, it’s the Democrats who are the  really corrupt ones. :roll:

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Also, I'm 72.  How Russia has been rehabilitated in the minds of right-wing Americans is simply beyond me, deep into WTAF territory.

Me too! It was such an odd thing during the aughts to see RWNJ support Russia just to counter LGBT rights. And then Trump happened...And EVERYTHING Russian became A-OK. Still utterly mindblowing.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Of a similar age here, and, yes, this 180 is gobsmacking. Who would have imagined the ass-kissing and boot-licking of Russia from right-wing Americans & their buddies in the GOP back in the 1960s? It's unbelievable.

I wish that people like Robert Welch, founder of the John Birch Society, could come back from the dead for a week or so, just to see what his fellow "conservatives" are up to these days.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 8

24 minutes ago, FilleMondaine said:

And then Trump happened...And i Russian became A-OK. Still utterly mindblowing.

...while simultaneously denying that the Trumps had anything to do with Russia, while Trump met one-on-one with Putin and only a translator. 

I can't wait for the un-redacted Mueller Report to be dropped.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

17 hours ago, Columbia said:

Oh , Botkin wouldn't care , I think . Not when the victims of the alleged election fraud are Communists .  Yeah , they are still a thing there .  Only they are a distant second behind Putin's United Russia Party , due in part to corrupted elections , from what I have read .  

Allegations of widespread fraud in the recent elections that gave Prime Minister Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party a parliamentary majority have galvanized massive street protests in opposition to the Russian political establishment. This comes on the 20th anniversary of the breakup of the Soviet Union. “The reason that the people who control the financial oligarchy in Russia don’t want free elections is they know that if they had free elections to a parliament, the people would vote for candidates pledging to confiscate their property,” which was privatized in the 1990s, says Stephen Cohen, professor of Russian studies at New York University. He notes, “though these elections were not free and fair, they were the freest and fairest in 15 years,” and that members of the country’s middle class make up the bulk of the protesters. Cohen also argues the American media has failed to report on the resurgence of the Communist Party, supported mainly by working-class voters in Russia’s vast provinces, which could challenge Putin in the 2012 presidential race and force a runoff election. [

https://www.democracynow.org/2011/12/30/election_fraud_galvanizes_russian_opposition_communist    

During Russian regional elections earlier this month, pro-Kremlin candidates handily won all 15 of the gubernatorial elections that were held. In the western region of Mordovia, incumbent Governor Vladimir Volkov was among them, taking 89 percent of the vote according to official results.

Local lawmaker Valentina Zaitseva, of the Communist Party, says she knows a key ingredient in Volkov's recipe for success -- election fraud

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-mordovia-zaitseva-volkov-governor-election-fraud-claim/28751664.html   

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Marmion said:

Oh , Botkin wouldn't care , I think . Not when the victims of the alleged election fraud are Communists .   

Communists, liberals, non-religious city people, gays... Actually, sounds about right place for Geoff & co!

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 2

So from all the comments here I'm guessing you would all advise that I NOT ask Elizebeth if my Dad can call her Dad and arrange a family day trip to the shoot range ? 

Maybe I will just have to get a ladder and serenade her from outside the window. Kind of sorta like Doug Phillips did with that nanny. I would prefer a more normal hey lets grab a pizza and talk lunch date kind of thing but....... 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Howl said:

...while simultaneously denying that the Trumps had anything to do with Russia, while Trump met one-on-one with Putin and only a translator. 

After which Trump demanded the translator hand over her notes and, presumably, destroyed them.

On 1/23/2021 at 11:24 AM, Gothard is a perv said:

In regard to the possible pants wearing wife to be for Lucus six guns Botkin , that may not be such an issue. Anna Sofia was in a picture wearing jeans with one of those ugly ass cape thingys ( maybe one of the ladies here know what they are called).

The ones I wear over my bike shorts or leggings when I need to run post-recreation errands are  called Sweet Spots". I resisted them for years on account of the price but it turns out they are incredibly well made (as in I expect my SS to last for as long as I am able to cycle, and then some) and they have sales. Sustainably made in the US by people paid a living wage. Also matching face masks!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

9 hours ago, FilleMondaine said:

Me too! It was such an odd thing during the aughts to see RWNJ support Russia just to counter LGBT rights. And then Trump happened...And EVERYTHING Russian became A-OK. Still utterly mindblowing.

And yet, Communists are bad, and the Black Lives Matter movement is communist, and therefore bad (shades of J. Edgar Hoover declaring the civil rights movement of the 60s to be led by Communists) BUT! Melania's parents are members of the Communist Party and, contrary to what was said about them buying a house in Maryland while Trump was in power, it turns out, from what I have read, that they were living in the White House all this time.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

8 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

And yet, Communists are bad, and the Black Lives Matter movement is communist, and therefore bad (shades of J. Edgar Hoover declaring the civil rights movement of the 60s to be led by Communists) BUT! Melania's parents are members of the Communist Party and, contrary to what was said about them buying a house in Maryland while Trump was in power, it turns out, from what I have read, that they were living in the White House all this time.

All the fun speculation about Melania and her parents being spies is just so delicious. It's just "truthy" enough.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

The ones I wear over my bike shorts or leggings when I need to run post-recreation errands are  called Sweet Spots".

Love these! Nice to see another fj cyclist! 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Gothard is a perv said:

So from all the comments here I'm guessing you would all advise that I NOT ask Elizabeth if my Dad can call her Dad and arrange a family day trip to the shoot range ? 

No, the opposite! I would strongly encourage you to attempt this or at least apply for a job at T Rex arms, followed up by an exposé or tell all. 

• I Agree 2

On 1/26/2021 at 7:40 AM, Howl said:

No, the opposite! I would strongly encourage you to attempt this or at least apply for a job at T Rex arms, followed up by an exposé or tell all. 

(For legal reasons that's a joke ;) )

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CyborgKin said:

(For legal reasons that's a joke ;) )

Yes, it is.  I keed, I keed. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic