IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 24

GreyhoundFan

Apparently that dreadful McNaughton has been busy with more pro-twittler paintings.

20201116_bagley1.JPG

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• thoughtful

• 47of74

Another McNaughton piece. I love how Ben Carson is rowing the wrong way. Kind of symbolic of this whole administration. I also love how he draws Dumpy as a tall, slim, dashing figure without the dead ferret that usually covers his head and pumpkin makeup.

20201116_bagley2.JPG

• Upvote 9

Thanks @thoughtful for catching me up. I usually try to stay away from his dreck, but I saw the two just today. I can't imagine paying for his stuff or putting them on a wall for anything other than an archery target or pin the tail on the asshole game.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

28 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another McNaughton piece. I love how Ben Carson is rowing the wrong way. Kind of symbolic of this whole administration. I also love how he draws Dumpy as a tall, slim, dashing figure without the dead ferret that usually covers his head and pumpkin makeup.

20201116_bagley2.JPG

So has climate change flooded the White House in this painting? Seems about right...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

image.png.0025c07ffc9210a29ef7d95292fd484c.png

"Goodbye, Dumpster"https://claytoonz.com/2020/11/16/goodbye-dumpster/

Weeks before the election, I told a professional colleague that I bet Donald Trump wouldn’t attend the inauguration if he lost. He said, “who cares?”.

The worst things Donald Trump is doing over losing the election is undermining democracy, feeding into baseless conspiracy theories, and endangering the nation by hindering the transition.

Donald Trump was a sore winner so of course he’s a sore loser. He has spent his entire life as a baby. For someone who reportedly can’t stand being called a baby, he sure does act like one. And in being an obstacle and not allowing a transition, he’s proving he puts himself before the nation. I expect him to make more moves in the days and weeks that harm the nation, all in the act of a tamper tantrum.

But as for Donald Trump accepting defeat, conceding, stepping into reality, and stop being a delusional fact-free moron…who cares? We don’t need him for any of this. Sure, getting out of the way for the transition would be really nice and even beneficial…but when it comes to January 20 at noon, Donald Trump doesn’t have a say in it.

After noon on January 20 in regards to Donald Trump, we can all say, “Who cares?” Donald Trump and everyone who ever supported him belong in the dumpster of history.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

image.png.a3e5faea6ab87b9c6e36b685bdbf5677.png

"Goodbye, Jerk"

Right now, Donald Trump is in the denial stage. He believes he’s won the election and it was stolen from him. But even Hitler in his bunker at some point realized the Soviets were knocking on his door and the war was lost.

Is Trump’s denial greater than Hitler’s? Donald Trump doesn’t even have evidence to base his “stolen election” argument on. Even his lawyers have had to admit that in court as they watch their cases get thrown out.

There is no plausible way for Donald Trump to win the election. He would have to get votes he doesn’t have, that don’t exist, to overturn multiple states where his margin of defeat is greater than his 2016 margin of victory. He would have to overturn an election in a state run by Republicans…where the votes were counted by Republicans. The last grasp for Donald Trump will be to convince Republican legislatures to violate their own state laws and give him their electors.

Donald Trump is in such denial that he’s put Rudy Giuliani in charge of his fraudulent case of election stealing. He’s put a sycophant in charge of stealing the election. The entire hopes of the Trump administration rests on the mind and skills of the guy who confused Four Seasons Hotel for Four Seasons Landscaping and held a press conferences next to a dildo store. Donald Trump has put all his faith into the guy who was tricked by Borat. I hope Rudy gets his own show on Trump TV.

A more likely outcome will be Donald Trump waddling out of the White House with his pants around his ankles and his arms with as much stuff as he can grift out of the White House…then spending the rest of his life tweeting that he’s still president.

As many people on social media have said, “Melania ‘be best’ packing.” But what all will Donald Trump pack. What will he grift from the government in his final weeks, days, hours? Seriously, they should check his pockets as he’s weebling out the door. For that matter, they should check every bag of every member of his administration. How much loot can Javanka carry out?

Prediction: Days, weeks, months, and years after he leaves the White House, we’ll read reports on what he and his administration took with them. Expect the large from government contracts, to the petty, like lamps and chairs. Look for stolen computer equipment and office furniture. Am I being petty? No. I have watched these people for the past four years and they don’t have ethics. They will steal everything that’s not nailed to the floor. In fact, maybe we should start nailing things to the floor. I just hope the Resolute Desk isn’t missing when Joe Biden walks into the Oval Office.

If Donald Trump wants a token from the worst presidential term in the history of presidents, American history, world history, history of the Kiwanis presidents, history of Hair Club for Men presidents…the worst ever…let him take that Andrew Jackson painting. Hopefully, we’ll never have another president as racist as Donald Trump who will want to hang it in the Oval Office. Donald Trump can take that Andrew Jackson painting and hang it in one of his shitty golf resorts next to all the fake Time Magazine covers.

This entire presidency has been delusional. We never got a wall on the border paid for by Mexico. They never found those millions of illegal votes from 2016. Trump never got that Nobel Prize. He’s not going to get his head on Mount Rushmore. And…he’s not going to get a second term.

Donald Trump will go out saying he doesn’t need anything…except your money, our money, MAGA rallies, and a TV network dedicated to his delusions so he can continue to spread lies and hate to his millions of fucknut followers.

But we don’t need Donald Trump, his lies, or his delusions.

Goodbye, Trump. Goodbye, Grifter. And if you haven’t stolen it, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Creative note: I used this concept in April, 2017. I thought I was in a good place since neither of my proofer’s remembered that.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Thanks @thoughtful for catching me up. I usually try to stay away from his dreck, but I saw the two just today. I can't imagine paying for his stuff or putting them on a wall for anything other than an archery target or pin the tail on the asshole game.

There's the adult version too... Pin the dick on the dick.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

There's the adult version too... Pin the dick on the dick.

Only if these are the dicks...

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

I said something similar to my mom the other day. Before Twitler, I couldn't have named the majority of cabinet officials off the top of my head. I knew the highest profile individuals, such as Madeline Albright, Condi Rice, John Kerry, etc., but not the bulk of them. I miss those days.

20201116_red14.JPG

• Upvote 15

3 hours ago, smittykins said:

New Randy Rainbow!

Perfect song choice! In case anyone wants to hear the original:

• Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic