• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• thoughtful

• 47of74

A123A6B4-099B-46B1-81EC-DF3D389AAAD9.jpeg.92138dbd0a9b2f7bc27c5700c8ecaccb.jpeg

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, WiseGirl said:

FB_IMG_1605550211768.jpg

And like I've been saying making 'rangements to have the entire place fumigated and hosed down with hospital grade disinfectant.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 11/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, ADoyle90815 said:

125138405_10223942486771519_3463354094441440158_n.thumb.jpg.cf823723151b6a5b4890f3fcd05c764a.jpg

I read Parler as Pander and was impressed for a second that someone was so upfront about the thinking behind their new social media network.:laughing-rollingred:

• Haha 8

image.png.6105d53fe4979a1ef62631c1989302dc.png

"Operation Bucket Trap"

Since Donald Trump projects, naturally he’d spend a week hiding inside the White House after spending months claiming Joe Biden was hiding in his basement.

When Joe Biden was staying home and wasn’t on the campaign trail, it was so he wouldn’t put lives in danger by campaigning. When Trump stays home hiding, it’s because he’s embarrassed that in the 2020 presidential election, he got his big orange ass handed to him.

Donald Trump held rally after rally, subjecting thousands to the coronavirus, and he still lost the election. Today, his followers will descend upon Washington for an anti-democracy protest.

Trump’s MAGAts are protesting under the pretense that the election was stolen. It wasn’t stolen. If anything, they’re trying to steal it. I know counter protesters will want to show up to make their voices heard as the MAGAts claim there will be a million of them, but please…if you’re opposing these people, stay home.

There will not be a million MAGAts in the district today. Maybe a few thousand. Most of them will not be masked. Liberals in Washington are very good at wearing masks. But this time, let the idiots have the streets. This could be another Trump super-spreader event. Let them hack on each other, not you. I’m blaming the possibility of having covid on MAGAts I saw on the metro giving me the stink eye for my RBG mask.

What these MAGAts want is a fascist ruler, not a democratic system. It’s what all Republicans want. And as they march around outside the White House, they know Donald Trump will be inside…hiding.

Donald Trump is hiding from reality. He’s hiding from facts. And he may be afraid to leave the White House as the locks may be changed while he’s out golfing. I hope it rains.

Donald Trump will never admit he lost the election. He may spend the rest of his life claiming he’s still president. They may even have to drag him out of the White House kicking and screaming.

I’m good with that. I wouldn’t mind seeing Donald Trump dragged out of the White House. But whoever has to do the dirty deed, remember…wear a face mask. These people are nasty.

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic