IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

54 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Me too Auntie, me too...

I actually think he will leave immediately after Biden takes the oath of office (being hopeful) and head off to a private jet that will take him to one of the countries that won't extradite. Interestingly none of them except maybe Monaco would be one I would be interested in living in or visiting.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I actually think he will leave immediately after Biden takes the oath of office

I don’t think he’ll wait that long. He’ll leave before the end of the year. He knows what will happen once the Dems take charge and his cowardly diaper-covered ass will flee as fast as soon as he can.

What nobody seems to realize is that even if a country may not have an extradition agreement with you, that doesn’t mean they won’t extradite. If they don’t want him there, he’ll be on the first possible plane out.

• Upvote 14

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I actually think he will leave immediately after Biden takes the oath of office (being hopeful) and head off to a private jet that will take him to one of the countries that won't extradite. Interestingly none of them except maybe Monaco would be one I would be interested in living in or visiting.

Monaco has an extradition treaty with the US. Andorra and the Vatican don't but getting there involves transiting through countries that do. There's a lot on the list I'd happily visit - Botswana, Vietnam, the two previously named, Cambodia, Uganda, Timor Leste, Vanuatu, Samoa... and probably more! Living there would depend a bit - and of course anywhere can feel like a prison if you can't leave.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

If they don’t want him there, he’ll be on the first possible plane out.

I tend to think it will depend on his available wealth/influence at the time - Idi Amin was sheltered by Saudi Arabia, but Trump is unlikely to get the same level of protection. Russia is possible, but he has been more a useful tool to Putin, not really a friend. Ditto North Korea. China would seem to be off the table. Most places have at least some level of trade with the US, and jeopardizing that for a has been, broke and demented senior citizen seems like a bad move.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

I think up until now Trump truly thought this was going to be an easy win for him and now he is starting to get scared.  I think one of the reasons he is having these rallies is so he can convince himself that there are still lots of people out there who adore him.  I also think that having his taxes released as rattled him big time. The whole world is now combing through his taxes looking for fraud and trying to figure out who he owes money to. If I remember correctly he has personally guaranteed a large loan that is coming due in a couple years. If he is still president chances are he won't be held responsible for that debt, but if he isn't, well they are going to come calling for the money and then take everything when he can't pay. His days of being able to bluff his way out of things are over. 

I do think he is still under a delusion that all these wealthy and powerful people he hangs out with are actually his friends and will protect him. But I suspect he will find that the second he loses power they will pretend they don't know him. He has been a useful idiot, but once he is just a very needy, whiny idiot he is going to find that his friends are few and far between. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

trying to figure out who he owes money to

Speaking of that, Forbes has a nice little article. A billion in debt? 

From the intro, the article has the documents. Bolding is mine.

"No aspect of Donald Trump’s business has been the subject of more speculation than his debt load. Lots of people believe the president owes $400 million, especially after Trump seemed to agree with that figure on national television Thursday night. In reality, however, he owes more than $1 billion. 

The loans are spread out over more than a dozen different assets—hotels, buildings, mansions and golf courses. Most are listed on the financial disclosure report Trump files annually with the federal government. Two, which add up to an estimated $447 million, are not.

It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/16/donald-trump-has-at-least-1-billion-in-debt-more-than-twice-the-amount-he-suggested/#4e641fae4330

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

17 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Isn’t Character Counts connected to IBLP?

I think that’s Character First!

• Thank You 1

His stream of consciousness shtick at his rallies is insane.

image.png.f827d8f97c9af8f88d6035ce3a4176fc.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

His stream of consciousness shtick at his rallies is insane.

image.png.f827d8f97c9af8f88d6035ce3a4176fc.png

Stream of consciousness is one of the things that should be screened for when selection potential candidates. An IQ test wouldn't be amiss either -- nor an EQ test. Or a basic knowledge test.

And that's all aside from a security screening test that should be a definitive go/no go for anyone who wants to take public office.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

This is beyond hilarious. You may remember that Newsmax is owned by Trump buddy Christopher Ruddy.

image.png.4ddd327aff6f5e77ddda70f3f81c0cb4.png

• Haha 26

He's blaming lockdowns on Biden, who is a private citizen at the moment. He's campaigning as if he's not already president.

Maybe he forgot? Between the golf and the TV watching, maybe he doesn't realize he actually has a job?

I don't think he'll wait until the inauguration. I would not be the least bit surprised if the minute he realizes he's lost and isn't able to steal the election, assuming his aids are able to convince him he can't just stay anyway, he'll start plan C. He'll resign, and have Pence pardon him. Trump, of course, will be on a private jet to somewhere secret before it's officially announced, because it'll happen in the dead of night. In the morning, Pence will announce it. We may or may not get a tweet saying "you can't fire me, I quit!"

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

He's blaming lockdowns on Biden, who is a private citizen at the moment. He's campaigning as if he's not already president.

Maybe he forgot? Between the golf and the TV watching, maybe he doesn't realize he actually has a job?

I don't think he'll wait until the inauguration. I would not be the least bit surprised if the minute he realizes he's lost and isn't able to steal the election, assuming his aids are able to convince him he can't just stay anyway, he'll start plan C. He'll resign, and have Pence pardon him. Trump, of course, will be on a private jet to somewhere secret before it's officially announced, because it'll happen in the dead of night. In the morning, Pence will announce it. We may or may not get a tweet saying "you can't fire me, I quit!"

Thankfully, he doesn't realise that Pence can't pardon him for state offences. Rufus knows he's going to be indicted as soon as he becomes a private citizen again. 

• Upvote 10

Can he be pardoned if he hasn’t been charged with anything? If he quits I think they should hold off on any charges until after the inauguration. 

• Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Can he be pardoned if he hasn’t been charged with anything? If he quits I think they should hold off on any charges until after the inauguration. 

I believe that Pence could issue a blanket pardon for any and all crimes committed while in office. I could be wrong, but wasn't that the way Ford pardoned Nixon?

• Upvote 4

A quick google showed that he could be given a blanket pardon for all crimes before and after he was president, which would suck since he has spent years committing a hell of a lot of crimes. State tax crimes might get him, but I have a sick feeling he is going to weasel out of this. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

A quick google showed that he could be given a blanket pardon for all crimes before and after he was president, which would suck since he has spent years committing a hell of a lot of crimes. State tax crimes might get him, but I have a sick feeling he is going to weasel out of this. 

So does this mean all crimes he committed during and after his time in office?

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Does that also include the IRS not being able to freeze and garner any assets he may have? I’d be A-OK With the government seizing everything to cover his taxes and debts, or further earnings in the case he comes up short, this forcing him to live within the parameters that 99.6% of Americans must live within, in exchange for a country club jail sentence.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

41 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

So does this mean all crimes he committed during and after his time in office?

From my understanding Pence couldn't pardon future crimes but could pardon all past crimes. 

20 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Does that also include the IRS not being able to freeze and garner any assets he may have?

Tax evasion is a federal crime, so if he is pardoned then I would assume no, he couldn't be punished in anyway for his past tax crimes. 

The more I think about it, the more I think he will quit and have Pence just give him a blanket pardon for everything he has ever done. Hopefully he has committed enough state crimes that he can still be taken down, but if he hasn't, he very well might just be able to walk away from all this without any punishment. Unless, of course, Pence decides to save what little political career he has left and refuse to pardon Trump. If he lets Trump walk away from all sorts of crimes he could kiss any chance of a career goodbye. He might have a chance of salvaging it if he brings the hammer down on Trump, throws him under the bus and tries to pretend that he has been a voice of reason who kept Trump from doing even more terrible things than he did.

If will be very interesting to see how Trump reacts if he loses. He is so irrational it is hard to tell what he will do. 

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

From my understanding Pence couldn't pardon future crimes but could pardon all past crimes. 

Tax evasion is a federal crime, so if he is pardoned then I would assume no, he couldn't be punished in anyway for his past tax crimes. 

The more I think about it, the more I think he will quit and have Pence just give him a blanket pardon for everything he has ever done. Hopefully he has committed enough state crimes that he can still be taken down, but if he hasn't, he very well might just be able to walk away from all this without any punishment. Unless, of course, Pence decides to save what little political career he has left and refuse to pardon Trump. If he lets Trump walk away from all sorts of crimes he could kiss any chance of a career goodbye. He might have a chance of salvaging it if he brings the hammer down on Trump, throws him under the bus and tries to pretend that he has been a voice of reason who kept Trump from doing even more terrible things than he did.

If will be very interesting to see how Trump reacts if he loses. He is so irrational it is hard to tell what he will do. 

Well this should be circulated to every American voter to show what happens when you elect a shyster. Since they seemingly can’t be held responsible/accountable for anything they do; suffer no consequences, what holds an immoral person back from screwing every citizen and our country over? SO, let that be a lesson to Joe, no college, blue collar, pissed off at every person of color, or educated person or women, that TRUMP is actually the responsible party for screwing YOU over. And apparently he gets to walk away scot-free. THAT is the person YOU decided would help you and our country.

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic