IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

Thread of the interview with Trump. It was pre-recorded.

Oh, and about him touting Regeneron...

• Thank You 10

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

There is one group never to mess around with and that is the IRS. They really don't let this shit go. It is becoming increasingly obvious that he has committed multiple types of tax fraud and the very second he no longer has power I suspect they will bring down the hammer. 

Death and taxes, they always get you in the end. I just hope the IRS gets him before death does. 

Unless you harrass the hell out of individuals within the IRS and then they let you declare you're a religion. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

Don’t tell me you’re surprised...

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

I'll let George Carlin explain this. This video is NSFW due to language.

Spoiler

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'll let George Carlin explain this. This video is NSFW due to language.

Hide contents

George Carlin would have a field day with Trump!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

I love how the Covidiot-in-chief's spokesman refuses to answer the main question;

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Unless you harrass the hell out of individuals within the IRS and then they let you declare you're a religion. 

I used to work in A/R in a hotel. We had this group that would hold many functions and rent out blocks of rooms for visiting guests. They were never charged sales tax. We had a certain amount of turnover in the Controller position in our accounting office. Every time a new Controller came in, I was tasked with calling the organization and telling them we were charging sales tax. They would scream and refuse to pay it, I would tell Controller, we’d play tug of war over it for a while, and stop charging sales tax. Rinse/repeat through several controllers. The last one before I left the job finally called the IRS and was told: Yeah, we know they should be charged, but it’s not worth the hassle. Don’t bother. We got a letter from them in writing. So yeah, even the IRS will give up on some people...

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I don’t think he is going to fare well. Not surprised to hear this at all.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I prefer the candidate not endorsed by the enemy. Btw was he only feet away from his sickbed when doing this?

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

So I was right. There was a balcony! :my_biggrin:

Why are the ’supporters’ all wearing blue t-shirts? It looks creepy, like the start of a uniform of sorts.

And wtf, blacks are blue? Are they that dumb that they don’t understand that they’re as good as saying blacks are Democrats?

Have these people been hired to play his supporters, to assuage Trump’s need for adoration?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3

Our deer Rufus has a delicious sense of humor.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

25 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Why are the ’supporters’ all wearing blue t-shirts? It looks creepy, like the start of a uniform of sorts.

And wtf, blacks are blue? Are they that dumb that they don’t understand that they’re as good as saying blacks are Democrats?

Have these people been hired to play his supporters, to assuage Trump’s need for adoration?

The T shirts say "Blexit backs the blue"

I googled blexit and it's an anti-Black Lives Matter group.  

So I think the 'blue' means law enforcement (a la "Blue Lives Matter"), not blue as in democrats.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/candace-owens-blexit-group-pays-attendees-travel-trumps/story?id=73531036

Some guests for Saturday's White House event on the South Lawn, which will be President Donald Trump's first since testing positive for the coronavirus, had their travel and lodging paid for by controversial conservative activist Candace Owens' group BLEXIT, according to emails obtained by ABC News.

Supporters, who are also scheduled to attend a separate BLEXIT event earlier in the day, were invited to attend a "HUGE outdoor rally" by the group and asked to fill out a form that notified them that BLEXIT, a campaign urging Black Americans to leave the Democratic Party, will be covering travel costs.

Guests were later informed they would be receiving an invitation from the White House to attend an event with Trump.

In an email from Owens, obtained by ABC News, attendees were told "EVERYONE MUST BRING A MASK TO BE ALLOWED ENTRY ONTO THE WHITE HOUSE GROUNDS." and that "absolutely no exceptions" will be made.

I wonder if some were not just reimbursed, but paid.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Coming from a proven lying liar who lies, this is not the confidence boost he thinks it is.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

I'm sure Twitler will have a tantrum when he finds out that he's been modboxed again:

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3

Considering there are documented re-infections, there's no way he can say he's 'immune'.  If he catches it again, it may kill him.

Keep on not wearing that mask, asshole.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

20 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Blexit was started by Candace Owens, and it's intention is to lure Black people to the Republican party. They were required to wear the t-shirts.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

We need to get rid of the grifter-in-chief.

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We need to get rid of the grifter-in-chief.

Any of those entities foreign governments?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Some people actually take the pandemic seriously, dearie.

• Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Some people actually take the pandemic seriously, dearie.

Because we aren't all idiots like your supporters. Because, those who can safely go, will go and besides, many of us plan on voting for him (and some have) without having to attend some Triumph of the Will rally with Herr Titler in front of us. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic