IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

Awww The Bonespur Buttplug Man Baby didn't like how a reporter talked to him.

I think you better get used to it Donald Dumbfuck.  When you get to prison either in Florence or in New York State they ain't gonna be sucking up to you anymore.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Awww The Bonespur Buttplug Man Baby didn't like how a reporter talked to him.

I think you better get used to it Donald Dumbfuck.  When you get to prison either in Florence or in New York State they ain't gonna be sucking up to you anymore.

In 54 more days he won’t be. He really is cracking up it is funny and terrifying all at the same time. 
What on earth was the question that set him off?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Tiny hands. Tiny desk. Tiny...well you know. 

Oh really #BunkerBitch von #DiaperDon?  

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted in the early hours of Friday morning.

Mr Trump did not say which trending topic upset him, but shortly after Thursday’s press briefing, which saw him furiously assail a reporter from behind a surprisingly small desk, the hashtag #DiaperDon surged to the top of Twitter’s trending list in the US and UK.

“For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!” Mr Trump added, in reference to part of a 1996 law which protects websites from lawsuits over content posted by users. Any changes to these protections would fundamentally change how the internet works.

Jesus grow up Don. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

More waa waa. 

A nice burden of proof there. Prove that 80  million votes were not illegal... But Don needs to prove nothing.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

For the next Weehands McNoDick thread may I suggest;

Diaper Don Trump 51: at the Kids Desk yelling respect mah authoritah!  

• Haha 8

I kind of hope they get him to squeeze into a pre-school desk next. And then get him to sit on the naughty stool.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Haha 11

Just now, Ozlsn said:

I kind of hope they get him to squeeze into a old-school desk next. And then get him to sit on the naughty stool.

Yeah complete with dunce cap and sucking his tiny thumb. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic