IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

Immediately after he said that's what he heard, she should have come back and said:

"You didn't read the study? Why not, if you're going to cite it? It makes you look inept when you misquote things."

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

Big T? .. Big... T? 

Bwhaahahahahahaha...:laughing-rofl:

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Big T? .. Big... T? 

Bwhaahahahahahaha...:laughing-rofl:

I wish I could laugh, but I can't. With each day, with each tweet, with each clip from a rally, I get more angry. I'm in that anger phase right now. Made worse by the fact that mine and my husband's mail ballots have not arrived. (We're Ohioans). The online system shows the requests as having been received at the Board of Elections 9/10 -- we sent them prior to that. The system shows the ballots as having been mailed out to us on 10/6.

Ohio law is that the ballots that have been requested cannot be mailed out earlier than 29 days before election day.

Our adult daughter who lives at the same address received hers on 10/9.

The county board of elections has a phone message to call AFTER 10/16 - today - if you didn't receive yours.

I guess this is thanks to Trump's shenanigans with the postal service??

I saw clips (on other discussion shows) of Trump from last night's "town hall". I'm more angry pretty much by the minute. And the SCOTUS master-of-the-non-answer Barrett (yes, I know all the candidates for SCOTUS do that) already had me angry and Trump's lies on that last night just added to it.

• I Agree 1
  • Love 13

It's pitiful that the fact he didn't wet himself is considered one of the high points of twitler's show.

image.png.608d93a64944b8302bdb76334e19ae61.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

20 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's pitiful that the fact he didn't wet himself is considered one of the high points of twitler's show.

image.png.608d93a64944b8302bdb76334e19ae61.png

Wait.. " he didn't piss himself" ??

That implies that, at least on occasion, he does... :pb_eek:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

Oh god. Add "Fucknut in an adult diaper" to the images I must now cleanse from my mind... 

• Haha 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

And this is ostensibly from someone who works for him.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Maybe he uses Trump brand gold leaf adult diapers? 
Now that I have grossed out the entire FJ universe I shall show myself to the prayer closet 

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Oh god. Add "Fucknut in an adult diaper" to the images I must now cleanse from my mind... 

Join me in the prayer closet. We have cookies 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

15 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Maybe he uses Trump brand gold leaf adult diapers? 
Now that I have grossed out the entire FJ universe I shall show myself to the prayer closet 

Join me in the prayer closet. We have cookies 

Yeah and if the fucknut in an adult diaper tossed his used ones to the audience at his Klan campaign rallies his supporters would go nuts trying to grab them and frame them up.

I'll be coming to the prayer closet for some cookies.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

This needs to happen:

image.png.f8262174dc26f0130b3a215327a034c1.png

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

6 hours ago, apple1 said:

I wish I could laugh, but I can't. With each day, with each tweet, with each clip from a rally, I get more angry. I'm in that anger phase right now. Made worse by the fact that mine and my husband's mail ballots have not arrived. (We're Ohioans). The online system shows the requests as having been received at the Board of Elections 9/10 -- we sent them prior to that. The system shows the ballots as having been mailed out to us on 10/6.

Ohio law is that the ballots that have been requested cannot be mailed out earlier than 29 days before election day.

Our adult daughter who lives at the same address received hers on 10/9.

The county board of elections has a phone message to call AFTER 10/16 - today - if you didn't receive yours.

I saw clips (on other discussion shows) of Trump from last night's "town hall". I'm more angry pretty much by the minute. And the SCOTUS master-of-the-non-answer Barrett (yes, I know all the candidates for SCOTUS do that) already had me angry and Trump's lies on that last night just added to it.

Well - Our ballots came in today's mail.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 11

6 hours ago, apple1 said:

I just received something important in the mail that I know was sent over two weeks ago.  A friend of mine received a piece of mail that was addressed to someone several thousands of miles away.

IMO, it's no coincidence that the shenanigans with the postal service coincide with early voting season.

I'm planning to early vote, probably next week.  Waiting for less crowds.

• Upvote 13

That's why I dropped mine in the official box at the county courthouse because I wanted to be sure my votes against the Adult Diaper Fucknut and every other GOP piece of shit on the ballot were received and counted.  And why I checked they got it the next day too. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, apple1 said:

Well - Our ballots came in today's mail.

Ours came on Wednesday and we’ll take them to a drop box on the weekend. Of course I’ll voting blue all the way through, still I need to look up the judges and school board members. Also read the fine print in the ballot referendums and such

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

We will also drop ours off at the Board of Elections drop box. Not taking a chance on it failing to get counted.

Unfortunately I live in a reddest-of-the-red county. Numerous positions have no opposing candidates. Worst of all IMO is the county sheriff who exerts much more effort on Trump's behalf (I wish I were joking) than anything for our county.

But - if you can believe polling - Ohio is actually a swing state this year, so ...

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah and if the fucknut in an adult diaper tossed his used ones to the audience at his Klan campaign rallies his supporters would go nuts trying to grab them and frame them up.

I'll be coming to the prayer closet for some cookies.

And they would swear on their dead mothers' graves that his shit didn't stink.

Heading to the prayer closet.  If the cookies are all gone, I'll just have some wine...

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

A vacuum cleaner? What?

• Confused 4
  • WTF 4

Cue the whiny tweetstorm from twitler:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

oin me in the prayer closet. We have cookies 

What kind of cookies? I'm coming too, if they are molasses!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

What kind of cookies? I'm coming too, if they are molasses!

I was going to make some Mexican Wedding Cakes. You're welcome to have some. Bring napkins because the powdered sugar gets everywhere.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

He realizes that his followers are stupider than he is:

• Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

was going to make some Mexican Wedding Cakes. You're welcome to have some. Bring napkins because the powdered sugar gets everywhere.

How much for delivery? :wink-kitty:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic