IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

32 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

what holds an immoral person back from screwing every citizen and our country over?

As we can see from Trump, absolutely nothing holds them back. Also, I think there needs to be some major limits to presidential pardons. And maybe make it so if someone has been a president they can't be pardoned. 

This needs to be a jumping off point for some major changes in America. It is obvious the system isn't working at all. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Well this should be circulated to every American voter to show what happens when you elect a shyster.

Elect a clown, expect a circus.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 7

Trump-approved doctors are all excited about a new discovery called the four humors.

• WTF 1
  • Haha 19

This is a great edit.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 8

My sister received these texts from fuck watt jr. and Mother. The stench of desperation is quite pungent. 

727ED05F-5124-407B-8F85-F9628EEF5BB2.jpeg

• Thank You 6

He is not just crazy, he's creepy.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 12

29 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hmm... Do you think Melania is encouraging him to stay on the campaign trail, then?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Seriously though, if this particular  behavior is medically induced, I can’t in good conscience hold it against him.

However, I do hold it against his cronies and enablers and so-called doctors. He is clearly unfit for office because of this alone— even if you disregard the gazillion other reasons— and the 25th amendment should have been invoked, at minimum for the period that he needs to be medicated.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

Interesting that he's referring to kissing the men as well as the women.  He tried it with Pence in 2016 (without any "assist" from dexamethasone), and it didn't go well.  I'd like to see him try it - during prime time, of course - with some of the men in his audience.

• Upvote 8

He’s so proud of his corruption he can’t help but shout it out to the world.

• WTF 6

Oh dear, somebody’s upset because Fauci was on tv...

Ps, it’s espousing, not exposing, you nitwit.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

Faux and Friends decided to give free airtime to Twitler.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 4

Good grief, whining about questions about milkshakes.

• WTF 10

Those hidden meanings in a milkshake question can really trip you up... When you spend so much time promoting conspiracy theories, I guess you really do see them everywhere!

His choo choo has long jumped the track.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He's insane:

Why am I thinking of the Monty Python team right now?.....  How easy is it for the 25th amendment to be set in action? 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

How easy is it for the 25th amendment to be set in action? 

It's actually not that difficult. 

25th amendment, section 4 states:

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principle officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law proved, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principle officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration or, if Congress is not in session within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

All it takes is the will of the Vice President and Congress. And that's the crux of the matter here.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

Thank you Fraurosena. The past four years have been an interesting learning curve about the USA political system. I’m getting there! 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Thank you Fraurosena. The past four years have been an interesting learning curve about the USA political system. I’m getting there! 

You can say that again! I think I know more now about US politics than I do about those of my own country :pb_lol:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Tiffany's on the campaign trail. :roll:

Yikes! I had to click on this and it was real, not some Saturday Night Live Parody. I hope Tiffany doesn't have to try any cases in court- her speech pattern are quite offputting.

• Upvote 9

42 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Yikes! I had to click on this and it was real, not some Saturday Night Live Parody. I hope Tiffany doesn't have to try any cases in court- her speech pattern are quite offputting.

She'll probably become a member of in-house counsel for daddy's business. He likes to hire unqualified and off-putting family members.

• Upvote 11

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She'll probably become a member of in-house counsel for daddy's business. He likes to hire unqualified and off-putting family members.

Well since all of his family members are unqualified and off putting she fits right in

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

I most certainly hope we never see another one like him.

Like Hillary would waste her time going to his superspreader rally just to mute his mic:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic