IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

I remember how we always figured she didn’t want to marry Nathan because she would have to live in rural Tennessee. Now she’s living in Ohio. I think her husband’s family lives in a rural area but I suppose ashley and Eric could be living in a city. I can’t imagine growing up in NYC and moving to Ohio. It’s just so different. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

55 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Isn't she due to whelp soon?

Yes I think she’s due in a week or two.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes I think she’s due in a week or two.

I saw her Instagram pics after posting. She does look ready to pop.

• Upvote 3

On 4/29/2023 at 4:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I remember how we always figured she didn’t want to marry Nathan because she would have to live in rural Tennessee. Now she’s living in Ohio. I think her husband’s family lives in a rural area but I suppose ashley and Eric could be living in a city. I can’t imagine growing up in NYC and moving to Ohio. It’s just so different. 

It is harder to argue with the headship than just a boyfriend. I wonder if Ashley really had a choice or if he placated her for a few years and then decided he was ready to go back to Ohio. 

It sounds like her sister lives in Ohio too, at least, the one married to Eric's brother. 

• Upvote 8

Now that she has a baby and is about to have a newborn, she won’t be hanging around the house all day not knowing what to do. Rural living would probably have been brutal straight after marriage. Now she will still lack the city living, but will have her hands full. Hope she had some input in the decision…

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Her write up makes it sound like she didn't want to move.  She should have married someone from NYC if she wanted to stay there in her cult(ure).

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Her write up makes it sound like she didn't want to move.  She should have married someone from NYC if she wanted to stay there in her cult(ure).

Stasia, Hannah, and Ashley all live outside of New York now. I’m unsure of exactly where Stasia lives but I’m pretty positive she isn’t in NYC.

• Upvote 4

At least she won't be harassing people for a while. The more kids she has, the harder it will get for her to drag them with her.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

At least she won't be harassing people for a while. The more kids she has, the harder it will get for her to drag them with her.

I bet she’s researching Ohio planned parenthood locations as we speak 🙄🙄🙄

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Maybe they were part of the crazy Neo nazi "Blood Tribe" protesting the drag show in Columbus this weekend. Sigh. This state is exhausting sometimes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, gobucks said:

Maybe they were part of the crazy Neo nazi "Blood Tribe" protesting the drag show in Columbus this weekend. Sigh. This state is exhausting sometimes. 

I hear you. It's such a whiplash.

• Upvote 3

She had another girl named Brooklyn Mae. She’s from the Bronx but she named her kid after another NYC borough 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She had another girl named Brooklyn Mae. She’s from the Bronx but she named her kid after another NYC borough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bronx probably didn't sound feminine enough. Maybe she's saving it for a boy ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Bronx probably didn't sound feminine enough. Maybe she's saving it for a boy ;)

Maybe they are doing state related names. Scarlet and gray are the colors of Ohio state so the first baby is Scarlett. The second one is Brooklyn. The third one can be Gray. The fourth could be Bronx. The fifth can be Cleveland. The sixth can be Manhattan. The seventh can be Buckeye. Buck for short. The eighth can be Times Square. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are a lot of fundie Brooklyn's. 

• I Agree 10

I think her daughter would have been named something else if they’d stayed in NYC. I can’t imagine there are that many city kids named Brooklyn, and I bet when she tells new people her baby’s name she’ll always manage to mention she’s from New York. 

Change isn’t always easy but God lights the way sounds like fundie for she didn't want to move at all. But I can’t muster up too much sympathy now that New Yorkers can have abortions in relative peace. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

39 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

I think her daughter would have been named something else if they’d stayed in NYC. I can’t imagine there are that many city kids named Brooklyn, and I bet when she tells new people her baby’s name she’ll always manage to mention she’s from New York. 

Change isn’t always easy but God lights the way sounds like fundie for she didn't want to move at all. But I can’t muster up too much sympathy now that New Yorkers can have abortions in relative peace. 

There is a child in my children’s school with the same name as our city. Think “Lincoln living in Lincoln.” It is quite weird. But I suppose people get used to it over time. It’s become less weird to me as I see the kid around and hear the name. 

• Upvote 4

I wonder if Berlin will be a new, edgier Brooklyn in 5 years. The fundies could spell it Berlyn. 

• Haha 10

• 3 months later...

One of Ashley's sisters had a boy recently. Can't remember which one. Plus Ashley is still being crazy and graphic. Posted a pic of an aborted fetus on her Instagram story😳

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/9/2023 at 12:36 AM, Tangy Bee said:

One of Ashley's sisters had a boy recently. Can't remember which one. Plus Ashley is still being crazy and graphic. Posted a pic of an aborted fetus on her Instagram story😳

Her sister Hannah had a boy, Atlas Gray Hoover  (no, seriously) in August. She's all of 20 years old. I believe she was engaged at 18?

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 1

42 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Her sister Hannah had a boy, Atlas Gray Hoover  (no, seriously) in August. She's all of 20 years old. I believe she was engaged at 18?

Yes. The two Hoover brothers are big Ohio state fans. Which mean one has a child name Scarlett and the other has a child named Grey. I’m guessing their dogs will be Buck and Brutus.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Her other sister (Stasia) has just announced her second pregnancy, the baby is due June 2024. There will be 11 months between the baby and her oldest that was just born in July this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

7 hours ago, Alysabeth said:

Her other sister (Stasia) has just announced her second pregnancy, the baby is due June 2024. There will be 11 months between the baby and her oldest that was just born in July this year. 

If these were going to be her only kids, that would be one thing, but unless something happens you know they won't be. According to her Insta, she publicly announced her relationship in March 2022. So in less than 2-1/2 years she'll have gone from a sheltered virgin to a married mom of 2. That's a lot to take in.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 5

• 4 months later...