IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

On 2/23/2023 at 7:28 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she’s 19 but will turn 20 by the time the baby is born. 3 Salyer sisters pregnant together will be the most obnoxious thing we’ve seen in awhile. 

That is a lot of hateful beliefs coming into the world at once. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

That is a lot of hateful beliefs coming into the world at once. 

I wonder if Hannah wanted to use some sort of birth control like condoms since she got married so young. She didn’t get pregnant right after marriage. Unlike Ashley. I really hope they each don’t have a litter of kids to drag to planned parenthood. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if Hannah wanted to use some sort of birth control like condoms since she got married so young. She didn’t get pregnant right after marriage. Unlike Ashley. I really hope they each don’t have a litter of kids to drag to planned parenthood. 

I spend too much time analyzing the Bates lol because the 15.5 months Ashley was married before having a baby felt like a long time (it is in Bates-land, nowhere else). But I am glad Hannah waited a little longer, if only she has waited to get married. She is sooooo young. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I spend too much time analyzing the Bates lol because the 15.5 months Ashley was married before having a baby felt like a long time (it is in Bates-land, nowhere else). But I am glad Hannah waited a little longer, if only she has waited to get married. She is sooooo young. 

Ashley got pregnant around 6 months after marriage. Stasia got pregnant sooner than that. Since she hasn’t posted a due date I don’t know exactly when. But Hannah got pregnant around 11 months to a year after marriage. I’m guessing that was on purpose since she was a teen bride. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley got pregnant around 6 months after marriage. Stasia got pregnant sooner than that. Since she hasn’t posted a due date I don’t know exactly when. But Hannah got pregnant around 11 months to a year after marriage. I’m guessing that was on purpose since she was a teen bride. 

Stasia hashtagged 20 wks on Feb 14th which would give her a due date around July 11th.  This would make it a honeymoon baby. She also commented that she and Hannah are due a month apart. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 2/24/2023 at 1:28 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

3 Salyer sisters pregnant together will be the most obnoxious thing we’ve seen in awhile. 

And here we go — triple bump clutching picture:

Spoiler

3EB6E481-3571-49C9-86C2-9F7BAFB1A958.thumb.jpeg.4b6dce49b4bd4257f2a39ee6668414b4.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Hide contents

3EB6E481-3571-49C9-86C2-9F7BAFB1A958.thumb.jpeg.4b6dce49b4bd4257f2a39ee6668414b4.jpeg

You know what’s funny? That was taken back when Stacia and Hannah hadn’t announced yet. So they posted a different picture without the bump holding. It was from a few months back. So they purposely took two different pics. One bump holding and one not. So they could post the non bump holding first. Then wait a few months and post the bump holding one. These women are fucking obsessed with pregnancy. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Johannah said:

That is a substantial amount of cleavage on Hannah for a fundie!

The Salyers have always been the mainstream dressing fundies. They were wearing pants and tank tops before all the other fundies started. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Hide contents

I know they have some adopted siblings are the three pregnant ones genetic and the last one adopted?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I know they have some adopted siblings are the three pregnant ones genetic and the last one adopted?

Yes. She’s their youngest adopted sister. They have an older adopted sister. But she’s only around when it’s the entire family getting together. She got married years before the others and has two kids. She seems to care about her sisters but I doubt she’s as close as the three bio sisters. Also they have two adopted younger brothers. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

On 3/7/2023 at 6:37 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes. She’s their youngest adopted sister. They have an older adopted sister. But she’s only around when it’s the entire family getting together. She got married years before the others and has two kids. She seems to care about her sisters but I doubt she’s as close as the three bio sisters. Also they have two adopted younger brothers. 

Do you happen to have all the names of all the siblings? Could you possibly, if you do, write out a list for me? I cannot keep track of them.

4 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Do you happen to have all the names of all the siblings? Could you possibly, if you do, write out a list for me? I cannot keep track of them.

Sorry I don’t have them. They rarely call their younger siblings by name. 

20 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

They are minors and their parents even requested the Fundie wikia to remove their page about the family, why would you need to 'keep track of them?'

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, LanaBanana said:

They are minors and their parents even requested the Fundie wikia to remove their page about the family, why would you need to 'keep track of them?'

The family is just larger than I realized. When we first started talking about Ashley, I literally thought she just had sisters and her bio sisters at that probably. Then I realize she had an adopted older sister, then, all the sudden every one started to get married and pregnant, and they all had A names that I couldn’t keep track, and now I learn they have younger brothers. The family just keeps growing! All I was looking for was just a number of how many siblings there are, and maybe their birth order to see where Ashley falls. Since she’s the main one we keep up with. Also, I don’t do fundie wiki because I read a couple years ago on here that it’s really not reliable. Free Jinger is just how I keep up with some of these more larger families.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2023 at 9:26 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

The family is just larger than I realized. When we first started talking about Ashley, I literally thought she just had sisters and her bio sisters at that probably. Then I realize she had an adopted older sister, then, all the sudden every one started to get married and pregnant, and they all had A names that I couldn’t keep track, and now I learn they have younger brothers. The family just keeps growing! All I was looking for was just a number of how many siblings there are, and maybe their birth order to see where Ashley falls. Since she’s the main one we keep up with. Also, I don’t do fundie wiki because I read a couple years ago on here that it’s really not reliable. Free Jinger is just how I keep up with some of these more larger families.

I believe the younger two brothers and sister have been in the family for years. I’ve seen family pictures of them for a long time now. 

29 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I think she moved to Ohio. Finally left nyc. 

Has she posted something to make you think that. I would be surprised since she seems to love NY. 

• Upvote 2

Ashley seems like she’d want to live where she could be on the frontline fighting abortion. She would lack purpose in Ohio.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe the younger two brothers and sister have been in the family for years. I’ve seen family pictures of them for a long time now. 

Has she posted something to make you think that. I would be surprised since she seems to love NY. 

It’s possible I misread this post she was tagged in and she was just visiting 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrEy330s6PB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Upvote 3

Are there family trees somewhere on FJ or the wider web? I only got into snarking a few years ago and have no idea who half these people are. Doesn't help that most fundie blogs got shut down. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Are there family trees somewhere on FJ or the wider web? I only got into snarking a few years ago and have no idea who half these people are. Doesn't help that most fundie blogs got shut down. 

Fundie wiki will help. 

https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Anderson_Family

Sorry this isn’t linking the Salyers. I don’t think they have a page dedicated to them. But there are lots of families with their families listed. It can give you an idea of how many kids each family has and how old they are. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fundie wiki will help. 

https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Anderson_Family

Sorry this isn’t linking the Salyers. I don’t think they have a page dedicated to them. But there are lots of families with their families listed. It can give you an idea of how many kids each family has and how old they are. 

A lot of pages got deleted from fundie wiki including the Rodrigues and Salyer ones at the families request.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, llucie said:

A lot of pages got deleted from fundie wiki including the Rodrigues and Salyer ones at the families request.

Although the Noyes page is still there. So you can still look up JRod.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

1B824B1F-B0C4-4007-B670-9601309BAF31.thumb.png.574ec95d87edee6aa8a2f49675ab6a86.png

Ashley confirmed on Instagram that she has moved to Ohio. 

There is A LOT of bump holding going on in the photos she posted. She gives the Duggar girls a run for their money 🙈

Edited by Alysabeth
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5