IGNORED

Melania Trump 2: She's Just As Bad As Her Husband

GreyhoundFan

I find it hilarious, that the burnt version is actually the 'best', because at least you cannot see the atrocity of a face they drew on the first wooden version.

But.. may pigeons (and all other birds avaliable) shit on the statue as much as possible, forever!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

What on earth could she have to say that Dr. Jill Biden would ever want to hear?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Jill can get the 4-1-1 from Michelle Obama about the workings of the WH residence. Also, supposedly, the Bidens have been working with the Chief Usher, who oversees the entire civilian staff of the residence.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, fraurosena said:

What on earth could she have to say that Dr. Jill Biden would ever want to hear?

Where exactly in the Rose Garden the Trump tax returns are buried, so that Dr. Biden won’t  have them dug up accidentally.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/politics/melania-trump-favorability/index.html

Melania Trump will be exiting the White House with the lowest favorability rating of her tenure as first lady, according to a new CNN poll.

At 47%, more people have an unfavorable view of the first lady now than at any point since CNN first asked about views of her in February 2016. The poll, conducted by SSRS for CNN, puts Trump's favorable rating at 42%, with 12% of those asked answering they are unsure of their feelings about the first lady.

Public opinion of Trump as she leaves is dramatically below that of her most recent predecessors. According to a CNN/ORC poll in January 2017, Michelle Obama departed the White House with a 69% favorable rating, which was the same number as when she entered, eight years prior. Laura Bush's parting ranking was also largely positive, despite her husband's unpopularity at the time. In 2009, a CNN/ORC poll put Bush at a 67% favorable rating, while George W. Bush was only viewed positively by 35%. Hillary Clinton will also beat Trump as a better liked first lady. In a November 2000 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll, just prior to Clinton's exit, her favorable number stood at 56%, fourteen percentage points higher than Trump.

kuva.thumb.png.db20cf1cd3102a1c76407f90bebe9a35.png

So it turns out that the Be Best campaign was a failure and Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton were all better in being best.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4

Not sure it would be safe for the Bidens to drink tea with Trump lackeys in the vicinity. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I'm willing to bet Dr. Biden 1) has already seen the living quarters, thanks, having been second lady for 8 years and 2) would spend the time appalled at the tacky changes the Trumps made. 

I'm still hoping none of the Bidens (including Champ and Major) set foot in the White House before it's been thoroughly disinfected and de-bugged.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9

Melania offers thoughts and prayers to military families,  grieves for Covid victims because lives matter now, and expresses her happiness about the success of Be Best in improving the lives of children. Choose love over hatred and healing over division.

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Melania offers thoughts and prayers to military families,  grieves for Covid victims because lives matter now, and expresses her happiness about the success of Be Best in improving the lives of children. Choose love over hatred and healing over division.

Success? What success? What a useless first lady she has been. Good riddance! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 17

On 1/10/2021 at 8:29 PM, fraurosena said:

But now we find out that White House staff begged Melania to intercede and force Trump to go on TV and get the terrorists to stop. Melania is one of the very few people left in this country that has any pull at all with Trump. She refused to even speak to Trump about it and moved on wiping a vase.

Y'know, when I read this, I was not at all shocked that Melania didn't care about the violence or treason.

I was very shocked to find out that she'd actually dust something, though.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20

11 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Be best and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

She needs to be best elsewhere.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 18

52 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Be best and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Slight edit 

Be best and please let the door hit you on the way out 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

How Klassy Malaria

First lady Melania Trump did not write her own "thank you" notes to the White House residence staff who have cared for her and her family for the last for years, according to two sources with knowledge of the notes and Trump's handling of them.

The 80 or so staff who received the type written notes were under the assumption the first lady had written them herself. Instead, Trump tasked a lower-level East Wing staffer with writing them "in her voice," and she signed her name. 

Several sources familiar with Trump's activities, or lack thereof in recent weeks, have described the first lady as being "checked out," that she "just wants to go home," and is "not sad to be leaving" Washington and the White House.

One of the sources discussing the "thank you" notes with CNN said it is customary for first ladies – and occasionally presidents as well – to write cards or short letters of gratitude to members of household staff, especially the ones whom they get to know extremely well. Much of the correspondence includes personal anecdotes and the letters become "cherished keepsakes" for the residence staff, says the source.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

I'd bet most of the residence staff breathed a big sigh of relief as the Trumps left, before gearing up to get the place ready for the Bidens. I'm sure Melania and Cheeto were insanely difficult to deal with. 

Hopefully a few staffers are inventorying the art and silverware this morning! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

49 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I'd bet most of the residence staff breathed a big sigh of relief as the Trumps left, before gearing up to get the place ready for the Bidens. I'm sure Melania and Cheeto were insanely difficult to deal with. 

Hopefully a few staffers are inventorying the art and silverware this morning! 

Along with all the utensils in the kitchen, such as the pots, pans, plates, bowls, appliances, and so on.  Reason I mentioned that is this ad showed up in the Malaria thread.

kitchenstuff.thumb.png.c1d012ee98caddb5f4fadad7583ef274.png

And knowing her and her family (including her husband's family) they'd probably filch such stuff on the way out then try to sell it to the highest bidder as coming from the fuck face white house.  God knows there's probably plenty of BTs that would buy their stuff.  Especially if they deface the stuff with his signature.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

When they landed in Florida, this is the outfit Melania was wearing.  It just makes me laugh.

126920006_Screenshot(3000).png.30da53c54ccc7d3472c3dd62740b9538.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, catlady said:

Totally BEC here, but is she going for Mrs. Roper from Three’s Company?

THANK YOU!!!!  It's been driving me crazy because I knew she reminded me of someone but I couldn't place who....you've scratched the itch in my brain!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

THANK YOU!!!!  It's been driving me crazy because I knew she reminded me of someone but I couldn't place who....you've scratched the itch in my brain!

It was either that or Mid 1970s Florida Retiree ?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Becky said:

Sadly, that getup probably cost more than some people make in a month. 

yeah, but most people would have more taste than to buy that.. even if they had the money for it.. personally, i wouldn't wear it, even if somebody paid me

• I Agree 8

2 hours ago, catlady said:

Totally BEC here, but is she going for Mrs. Roper from Three’s Company?

Mrs. Roper wore it better.

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 3