IGNORED

Melania Trump 2: She's Just As Bad As Her Husband

GreyhoundFan

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Good grief. That thing must have been designed by a child. I read that as "Love, Gratitude, &".
The whole 'balance' of the design is out of whack, with a four-letter word, a nine-letter word that barely fits and is in a smaller font, and an ampersand instead of writing out "and" as a whole word. The words are placed at an angle, but the ampersand is horizontal. They've named the thing "Her Love", and call it an "exquisite jewel". 

There is nothing exquisite about it, but they have the temerity to price it at $245. 

(Also: why is Melania shouting her name in all caps on her husband's Twitter knock-off?)

That whole thing looks thoughtless and ridiculous. And very much like it came from Temu or something free with $3 shipping. 

She's coming up on the first Mother's Day without her own mother, with her son now an adult (he turned 18 recently, I think) and graduating. I'd think that grifting wouldn't be her first focus, and that if she did want to sell something she could come up with something more meaningful somehow. 

I'm guessing part of her renegotiated pre-nup requires her to assist in the grifting?

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

She's coming up on the first Mother's Day without her own mother, with her son now an adult (he turned 18 recently, I think) and graduating. I'd think that grifting wouldn't be her first focus, and that if she did want to sell something she could come up with something more meaningful somehow. 

I'm guessing part of her renegotiated pre-nup requires her to assist in the grifting?

Yes, he recently turned 18. He graduates from high school next month. I wonder if the grifting money is to buy or rent a place near wherever he decides to attend university. She can't count on her husband's ever-diminishing wallet.

• Upvote 3

They're excited because she did the least she could do to still be considered campaigning.

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 5

I think Melania is seeing the writing on the wall. I think she knows that Trump fans will buy anything branded with the Trump name and that Donnie probably won't get through all of his court cases with his freedom and his bank account intact so she needs to figure out how to do something. Contrary to the genius Visa which got her into the country I really don't think she's got marketable adult skills. When she was younger she claimed to have modeled and I'm going to add other questionable things to that but she won't be able to make it as a model anymore and she has gotten used to a certain lifestyle.

• Upvote 9

Yeah, I think Melania is not dumb. Probably made some decisions she regrets, but I think she's got some level of cunning. She managed to get this lifestyle, a visa, citizenship, a son she seems to really care about, her family got to immigrate here, all with no real work of her own other than managing to snag Trump. Unfortunately for her, due to a publicity stunt gone horribly wrong combined with a malignant narcissistic husband with rapidly declining faculties, she ended up as First Lady and is now realizing he's not going to die quietly and leave her a fortune, he's losing everything one bit at a time and she's locked into a pre-nup limiting her options. 

She chose Trump and stuck with him so no sympathy, but I do think she's likely got her own private lawyer keeping tabs on things for her. She's probably trying to figure out any way possible to get her share of the grift while keeping herself out of legal trouble.

And she's probably got lots of money stashed away somewhere either in her name or Barron's. 

• Upvote 7

She issues the strangest statements:

image.png.b1955a30a1d3c31c2cc5d20888c75c42.png

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 4
  • WTF 1

She’d probably rather spend the day with her son anyway 

• Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She’d probably rather spend the day with her son anyway 

Trump wasn't with Melania on her birthday? That was probably the best birthday gift she received!

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 5

Aww.. he did remember her birthday, and gave her four coded messages! Covfefe, anyone?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thank You 3

Call me a cynic but I'm not convinced the letter combinations in the message are innocent.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

I couldn't find anything else about the weird letter sequences in Trump's video for Melania - just the tweet that @fraurosena posted - and now I'm really curious.  :wtf:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I found the original video - those letters zoom by very fast near the beginning, as the words on screen change from "first lady" to "Melania Trump."  Maybe it's just meant to be a flashy effect, but it's weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5