IGNORED

Political Ads

fraurosena

This is hard to watch, but very powerful:

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

those are also 545 children who will grow up to passionately hate the United States and everything it stands for. Those 545 children would be ripe for listening to the message that Al-Qaeda projects and could even end up being a terror cell on our southern border. Trump and his cronies don't realize how dangerous this is.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What I don't understand is.. how did they get to the rally in the first place? Did they walk all those miles from their cars too? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

What I don't understand is.. how did they get to the rally in the first place? Did they walk all those miles from their cars too? 

Apparently there were shuttle buses. However, someone changed the access road at the end of the rally so all lanes were exit lanes, so the buses couldn't get in to pick up people.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

I keep clicking on those YouTube videos from the RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump channel who won't vote for Trump and why.  I know you can find way too many people happy to defend him, but those testimonials to decency are balm to my soul right now.  

Like eveyrone else here, I'm so stressed by this whole thing.  I desperately want a landslide and have to keep fighting my optimism so I don't get my hopes up.  Seriously considering taking next Wednesday off knowing I'll be up late Tuesday and if it goes badly I will be in no mood for people the next day.  

(I know we won't have final results that soon, but we'll have a fairly good indication of the way the winds are blowing by the end of the night.  I'm not much of a praying woman, but if I beg God to not let it be close one more time he's going to block me.)

• Upvote 7
  • Love 5

Get the tissues ready. Saw this this morning over my first cup of coffee and cried tears of anger, fear and hope!

Sorry if it was already posted. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

Get the tissues ready. Saw this this morning over my first cup of coffee and cried tears of anger, fear and hope!

Sorry if it was already posted. 

Made me cry at work.  Thank  you.

• I Agree 2
  • Love 5

They call him a "turd sandwich". Yup, that fits.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

On 10/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Apparently there were shuttle buses. However, someone changed the access road at the end of the rally so all lanes were exit lanes, so the buses couldn't get in to pick up people.

And again the Trump campaign provides its' own metaphors. I kind of want to see them organise a piss up in a brewery at this point. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic