IGNORED

Political Ads

fraurosena

@47of74 -- have you seen this one about your favorite (sarcasm) senator?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@47of74 -- have you seen this one about your favorite (sarcasm) senator?

Thank you!  Yeah I think I did see that one about Senator Breadbags McCutyetnutzoff on TV not too long ago.  Of course they've got the ads going so full blast they kind of blend in to each other.

I was just thinking how bad it would have been back in the days before remotes where you'd have to get up and go up to the TV to change the volume or channel when the ads got laid on pretty thick and every commerical break you'd have to go up to the TV to turn the sound all the way down.  Thank Rufus/God/Flying Sketty Monster/etc for the remote and most especially for the mute button.  Which gets a workout now with the political ads and any time fuck face speaks.

• Upvote 5

If you ever felt sorry for Tiffany, you can stop right now.

• Thank You 4

Oooh, drums! I have a weakness for this kind of beat...

• Upvote 5

What pisses me off now is that the paid CBS service is showing so many fuck face ads these days.   If it wasn't for needing my Star Trek fix I'd drop them right now. 

• WTF 3

Same with HLN during Forensic Files reruns.(There doesn’t seem to be as many while watching on YouTube, fortunately.)

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 1

I got a bit of a Stephen King vibe from this one. I'm sure that was intentional.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic