IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 3: Feminine Racism

AmericanRose

Yeah... I don't feel weird when Jaclyn Glenn, Jimmy Snow, etc. have PO Boxes to receive gifts from subscribers, because they're open that YT is their job. MM claims it's a hobby... and she's also a SAHW who's made that a big part of her identity, so it seems even weirder for strangers - possibly even men - to send her things.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, mymelody said:

It's different when you claim your husband supports you fully financially but you make money from youtube and receive gifts from fans. She can be honest and say she IS pursuing a career on youtube and with her blog and that is OKAY. If she makes money she has to file taxes right? so how can that not be considered a job at that point. It's dangerous for women who do actually fully depend on their husbands and something happens (death, accident, he leaves etc.)

4 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Yeah... I don't feel weird when Jaclyn Glenn, Jimmy Snow, etc. have PO Boxes to receive gifts from subscribers, because they're open that YT is their job. MM claims it's a hobby... and she's also a SAHW who's made that a big part of her identity, so it seems even weirder for strangers - possibly even men - to send her things.

Oh , OK then .  See , I hadn't realized that she wasn't even purporting to be a professional YouTuber .  That makes a difference , I suppose .    

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:07 AM, cartouche said:

Who was it who said she looks like Draco Malfoy with her new low maintenance hairstyle? ?

*hisses* POTTER!

In all seriousness she looks fine and I wouldn’t knock this look on anyone else. I’m just wondering how she’s going to spin her new low maintenance pregnant woman/mom look to make it satisfy her own unrealistic expectation that women prioritize appearance and desirability no matter *everything else that’s going on in life*.

7F2B82B9-1416-4BFF-882F-07B937C2728A.png

She slicked her back hair??

On 9/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, Petronella said:

Do you remember the book Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus? A friend of mine (a woman) read it and said, “It’s good—except I’m from Mars.”

The message that people approaching a situation from different assumptions and valuing different things may need some understanding and translation is a good one; but rigidly pre-designating those assumptions and values by gender sucks.

Ugh...in the Jeub family thread, it was revealed that Chris Jeub is pushing this narrative that one of the reasons he failed at reconciling with his older daughters is because he forgot that of course they have girl brains, and he made the mistake of talking to them like they were men.  :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2

14 hours ago, Marmion said:

Oh , OK then .  See , I hadn't realized that she wasn't even purporting to be a professional YouTuber .  That makes a difference , I suppose .    

I think she tries to hide that she wants to make a big thing out of her channel. Last year, she started a merch line. You can still find it on tee spring under Mrs Midwest. It’s....not goooood 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

@kaluce oh boy how had I not seen these before? ?

“We are thrilled to be releasing the ‘Feminine Family Collection’ designed by Mrs. Midwest herself!”

... Girl I appreciate the attempt at professionalism but it’s pretty obvious you made that ‘design’ in Canva, wrote a caption about yourself in third person, and called it a day...

1CADA3EA-D7CF-43E8-8F3F-948D2E57CA03.jpeg

5976DE96-9AC3-4D43-80BE-5BD83096E58B.jpeg

• WTF 3
  • Haha 2

She reminds me of pre 20th century Italian courtesans. They were talented, artistic, beautiful, and entirely reliant on men to supply them with their earthly needs. They were usually sexually loyal to one, but would still elicit gifts to support a future paramour.

Back then, for women, there was little choice. But now, there is more choice (unless you support Amy Barrett!), and her positioning is sad. Still, if her positioning with other men helps give her leverage and power against Husbear, then it's hard for me to admonish. This poor girl is using what her culture gives her.

And honestly, for the red-pill incels, I think that her fecundity is an advantage. They must imagine themselves able to protect and defend and love a woman pregnant with progency. I believe that they imagine saving her from her current life and lovingly willing to support mother and child in their imaginary family home.

She must see this, and perceive that this is the path for her success...

12 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Quietly wondering why you would want a mug that screams MRS. Midwest....

Because she’s MARRIED, dang it!  No ambiguous  “Ms.” for her!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

Prayers for our girl, hubby, and feminine fam getting through this difficult time with the Biden/Harris win. ? With Kamala as VP it's just more evidence that all women are expected to be ball-busting career women these days! /s

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

I feel that, in an effort to respond to comments that Husband doesn't seem all that into her, she's been posting a lot of Stories with Husband in them.

Except he isn't engaging with her at all...

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3

Mrs Midwest's favourite cleaning guru, Flylady has opened up a parler account because she doesn't like being censored on FB.

Guess she's been telling to many fibs again. 

• WTF 8

Flylady is the most convoluted cleaning system I've ever seen, and that lady posts CONSTANTLY. She'll be responsible for half of all parler postings by noon thursday, I bet. 

ETA: Also MMW hasn't posted a video in THREE weeks. What do we think the chances are it's because the growing negative comments she's receiving due to CC marie and now God Is Grey?

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

In one of her earlier YTs, God is Grey admitted to thinking Mrs. MidBreast was innocuous, and felt somewhat drawn to the kind of male-female relationship Mrs. M idolizes. (My immediate thought was, “Sure—it’s a great option if you have Pretty Privilege!”) Then Jimmy Snow of Dear Mr. Atheist pointed out to her that Mrs. M is quite friendly with racists.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, kaluce said:

Flylady is the most convoluted cleaning system I've ever seen, and that lady posts CONSTANTLY. She'll be responsible for half of all parler postings by noon thursday, I bet. 

I signed up for her emails and lasted like a day before I unsubscribed. She has such a huge following but omg she’s impossible to follow! I would end up doing nothing but following her emails all day!

10 minutes ago, Hane said:

...Mrs. MidBreast...

?????

Edited by Giraffe
Riffle
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Hane said:

In one of her earlier YTs, God is Grey admitted to thinking Mrs. MidBreast was innocuous, and felt somewhat drawn to the kind of male-female relationship Mrs. M idolizes. (My immediate thought was, “Sure—it’s a great option if you have Pretty Privilege!”) Then Jimmy Snow of Dear Mr. Atheist pointed out to her that Mrs. M is quite friendly with racists.

She posted an update like a week ago, with a lot of deets on MrsMidtits ties to white supremacy. It’s actually really good! I prefer cc Marie’s tho

• Upvote 5

On 10/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, The Mother Dust said:

Ugh...in the Jeub family thread, it was revealed that Chris Jeub is pushing this narrative that one of the reasons he failed at reconciling with his older daughters is because he forgot that of course they have girl brains, and he made the mistake of talking to them like they were men.  :pb_rollseyes:

Well he's not entirely wrong .  

“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results,” Dr. Altinay notes. “But we’re already seeing definite trends.”

Though these differences in brain structure and function are important markers for gender determination, it isn’t always as simple as male or female.

Some research shows the brains of transgender people are somewhere in between, sharing characteristics of both male and female brains, Dr. Altinay says.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/research-on-the-transgender-brain-what-you-should-know/   

• Confused 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

25 minutes ago, Marmion said:

This does NOT make it okay to speak to or treat women and girls as "lesser," and in no way does this justify Chris Jeub's ugly excuses for emotionally abusing his children.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

On 11/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, kaluce said:

Back in the day..creaking rocking chair sounds..Marla stole her stuff from the Slobsisters (SHE system) and Mary Kay sprinkled some religious glitter on it and *BOOM* a micromanaged cleaning system was born.

She claimed to be non-political but she wasn't and still isn't.

There's Flylady herself, Leeanne , the Dinner Diva, and the Christian country singers she promotes...Oh...And her husband Robert the self-published author.

I was going to post on her timeline about how upset I was about her going to parler because it showed publicly how much she had lost many of her non-American followers but decided I didn't want to be another victim of her followers hate filled rhetoric on personal FB pages.

I have a friend who objected to how Marla obsessed about a missing white woman for weeks even  after she was found safe and she was subjected to a huge dogpile and every  FB post was reported to TPTB until my friend left FB.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

I have a friend who objected to how Marla obsessed about a missing white woman for weeks even  after she was found safe and she was subjected to a huge dogpile and every  FB post was reported to TPTB until my friend left FB.

Whoa. So, the person who was harassed was your friend for pointing out that the missing person had been found? By what possible justification? And why was Marla saying this person was still missing when she wasn’t? 

• Upvote 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:35 AM, Petronella said:

Whoa. So, the person who was harassed was your friend for pointing out that the missing person had been found? By what possible justification? And why was Marla saying this person was still missing when she wasn’t? 

MY friend used the word obsessed about the posting.

It was  back in 2016 so every-one was " oh it was a crime committed by THEM".  My friend said she posted links to news reports aka "fake news". They apparently didn't believe Faux news about her re-appearance.

I honestly don't know what if anything they were thinking. It just seemed like an autopost to me. Reminder to clean sink. Reminder to buy flylady merch. Reminder missing woman. Reminder buy different merch. Reminder other basic chore.

• Thank You 3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Marmion said:

That was a well done retraction. This thread hasn't been active has Caitlin gone dark? 

8 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

That was a well done retraction. This thread hasn't been active has Caitlin gone dark? 

She had up until 2 weeks ago... her last vlog is 40 mind so havent yet managed to watch it.

• Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic